Ariakan, this is just....perfect!
    Love it, congratulations for coming up with this mix which looks amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    This is not about the set, but rather if any1 had problems like me, finding suitable weapon/shield for the gold challenge mode set. Here's a few.

My favorite
    Wrathful Gladiator's Slicer
    Cataclysmic Gladiator's Redoubt

Peacekeeper Blade
    Shield of the Mists

Crusader's Glory
    Bastion of Purity

Hailstorm
    Barricade of Eternity

Aesir's Edge

Demise

Gorehowl
    I love that set, it's like: ''I don't like paladin gear, so I made a Protoss!''

It's sad the enchanted thorium set 'gloves' don't drop anymore. They really should have made it a pattern or make another model share its skin.
    Quote Originally Posted by r03dz View Post
    Also, Jaina and Vereesa going for a rid on their skeleton horses. :P (typo intended)
    Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.

My current prot set. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...in/Dive/simple. I have wanted to do something with those shoulders and that shield for awhile. It's not perfect but I'm happy with it overall. The only thing I want to really change is the tabard.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

Ohhhh. I don't see those shoulders get worked into many sets. It's sad, they're really cool looking for their model. That and the red ones.
    Also, Jaina and Vereesa going for a rid on their skeleton horses. :P (typo intended)

Just need my last piece before going belf again (shoulders)

Is what i'm wearing at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Those weapons go perfectly with that set. I'm also impressed someone uses it. It has to be one of the least used pvp sets we have.
    i use it but not with that shield and without the tabard, and i also was surprised the first time i saw that the Klaxxi sword matched perfectly

The technology for scaling up old content is mostly in place now, but the devs haven't come up with a good rewards scheme for scaled up old dungeons and raids yet. Today, players can go back and solo old content for transmog gear, but if they were going to go back and do it in an appropriately sized group, they would expect something useful other than transmog gear.

Read this on the front page of mmo champ today.

I'm very iffy with scaling. If not done properly, it could shaft a lot of people out of gear.

Can't tell which sword I like better.

Quel'Delar is nice and broad, and the colors work, but the Arcanite Champion while smaller is simple yet has a nice glow.

I wish the Champion was just slightly more broad/updated. I love the glow of it, really cool sword.
    Last edited by Krekko; 2013-08-27 at 07:40 PM.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    | [MoP]Ret Paladin Guide | Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Finally Made the Tank and Damage sets into different mogs:

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    The technology for scaling up old content is mostly in place now, but the devs haven't come up with a good rewards scheme for scaled up old dungeons and raids yet. Today, players can go back and solo old content for transmog gear, but if they were going to go back and do it in an appropriately sized group, they would expect something useful other than transmog gear.

Read this on the front page of mmo champ today.

I'm very iffy with scaling. If not done properly, it could shaft a lot of people out of gear.
    I think it will be an option, maybe they will leave the low lvl version and the scaled one version too

WoW Main chars --> Warrior: Bladestormer Rogue: Eranidus Hunter: Beastwhisper
    WoW Alts --> Mage: Sudinare Shaman: Stormlasher

D3 classes: Wizard (main) - Barbarian - Demon Hunter

Always had a huge liking for the dungeon Righteous set, as well as it's counter part - the red Honored Reputation. I've always loved the Paladin lore and the ways of being. The Silver set just feels right look for PvE, and the red set (my version of a blood knight set) I use for PvP. Easier to keep check on as well, tried having all three of my sets, silver (PvP-H, PvE-H, PvE-Prot)... was a bad idea. Hehe.

If you disapprove of moderation, seek an Admin or Global Moderator.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    R.I.P Project 'Titan' - My curious mind will still think of you!

This is what I'm rocking for the time being and probably will for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    Girls who play Warriors?! What the hell? My world was just turned upside down. Did they remove the Paladin from the game?

I was a conversation with my wife last night and the topic of Draenei's came up. Which led us to the realization that there are hardly any players left playing them, at least on our server.

What say ye?

(I'm a dorf currently...might be switching soon though. Went dorf when shit was cheap because I was holy and now that I'm OT for my guild I dislike sword and board anims for dorfs)

Nobody plays Draenei because nobody needs the hit racial. :P

I'm back to male belf on my pally, I just hope Blizzard pays attention to shoulder armor positioning if/when they redo the belf model.

Quote Originally Posted by Desirie View Post
    This is what I'm rocking for the time being and probably will for a while.

Is it wrong to hate you for having the Elite Cataclysmic pvp armor?

Looks fucking insane though, wish you could still get that set ;(
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

ARRRR I BE STEALIN' YOUR LOOTS AND YOUR FASHION (linking since I'm terrible at life and don't know how to make it smaller) Shield is the wagon wheel from the draenei starter zones

http://i.imgur.com/NcSepJr.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/KjYO2Ih.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/9EGyIhi.jpg

Just missing Bulwark of Azzinoth, using Ghoulslicer for main hand