1. #4681

    felt like throwing together random pieces in my bags. Feels like something is off but otherwise turned out alright I guess.

  2. #4682
    Warchief Sett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gran Pulse
    Posts
    2,211
    What gloves are you using in that, Insulting?
    Quote Originally Posted by r03dz View Post
    Also, Jaina and Vereesa going for a rid on their skeleton horses. :P (typo intended)
    Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.

  3. #4683
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Keep an eye out on your warrior alts or just on xmogging the weapons in general. I'd assume it'd be a quiet hotfix.
    still no sneaky info or anything on this?

  4. #4684
    The Patient Piitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    241

    Anyone got some tip on a decent mace or shield that matched to the rest of the set?
    Waiting to get tier head so I can use the full set.
    Cheers :]

  5. #4685
    Warchief Sett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gran Pulse
    Posts
    2,211
    Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    still no sneaky info or anything on this?
    I keep checking daily on my paladins and death knights. So far nothing.


    I don't have a warrior though. If change does happen, I need someone with a warrior alt or main to inform the rest of us!



    I also forgot my twitter account password thus can't harass the devs.
    Quote Originally Posted by r03dz View Post
    Also, Jaina and Vereesa going for a rid on their skeleton horses. :P (typo intended)
    Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.

  6. #4686
    Quote Originally Posted by Piitz View Post
    Anyone got some tip on a decent mace or shield that matched to the rest of the set?
    Mace from JP (cant remember name) SW patch or the one from Karazhan would prob match quite proper. as for shield.. no clue sadly:/ maybe the green "outland/belf" shield that npcs in silvermoon have(the small one)


    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    I keep checking daily on my paladins and death knights. So far nothing.
    Ok cool. il take a peak on my warr when i have time^^

    also. got my old tweeter accounted dusted off. what page is it that takes questions like this?
    Last edited by Sunnydee; 2013-09-23 at 10:12 PM.

  7. #4687
    Just checked on my warrior, still can't transmog polearms to sword/axe/mace or vice versa.
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

  8. #4688
    Bloodsail Admiral Serenais's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    1,123
    I am currently sporting

    though I am looking for a better sword. It's not easy finding something that doesn't look like an overgrown toothpick, too fragile or the other extreme, too bulky and too heavy. x)

  9. #4689


    Paladin Challenge Mode Gold, Twinblade of the Phoenix, Argent Crusader's Tabard. The DPS legendary cloak matches the set perfectly. I'm looking for a blue-hilted similarly elegant weapon (sword) that matches the colour properly though. I don't particularly like the Ulduar swords.
    Last edited by Butler Log; 2013-09-24 at 12:32 AM.
    Intel i5 2500K (4.5 GHz) | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Gigabyte Windforcex3 HD 7950 | Crucial M4 128GB | Asus Xonar DGX | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Fractal Design Arc Midi | Corsair HX650

    Tanking with the Blessing of Kings - The TankSpot Guide to the Protection Paladin - Updated for Patch 5.4!

  10. #4690
    Warchief Sett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gran Pulse
    Posts
    2,211
    LFR Sunshatter has a nice blue theme to it if you're wanting that. Here are a few others:

    http://www.wowhead.com/item=70164 From BS. Silver/blue. Kinda bulky tbh.

    http://www.wowhead.com/item=50049 Another blue/silver. Battered hilt 2 hand reward.

    http://www.wowhead.com/item=12790 Arcanite champion for something simple.

    http://www.wowhead.com/item=16039 Ta'Kierthan Songblade is blue/gold and very slim model

    http://www.wowhead.com/item=15257 Shin blade are amazing. They're longer compared to the Songblade and they're a straight-edge if you prefer that.

    http://www.wowhead.com/item=61346/vi...ors-greatsword Finally this thing. Hilt goes well with the cloak imo.
    Last edited by Sett; 2013-09-24 at 04:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by r03dz View Post
    Also, Jaina and Vereesa going for a rid on their skeleton horses. :P (typo intended)
    Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.

  11. #4691
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    What gloves are you using in that, Insulting?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=7938 it's the truesilver gauntlets, not sure how to link it as an item scroll over thing :x

  12. #4692
    The Lightbringer Valarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Cymru
    Posts
    3,039
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...82:34485:34561

    That's my Dwarf's current transmog. I might change the weapon to something a little more golden (and try to match the blue jewel on the shield) but I really like the texture work on Kil'ruk's sword.
    Steam: dartagnus or Valarius | GW2: Valarius.9437 | WoW: Valarius#2649
    Let's play!

  13. #4693
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...82:34485:34561

    That's my Dwarf's current transmog. I might change the weapon to something a little more golden (and try to match the blue jewel on the shield) but I really like the texture work on Kil'ruk's sword.
    I can't see anything :s
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

  14. #4694
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    LFR Sunshatter has a nice blue theme to it if you're wanting that. Here are a few others:

    http://www.wowhead.com/item=70164 From BS. Silver/blue. Kinda bulky tbh.

    http://www.wowhead.com/item=50049 Another blue/silver. Battered hilt 2 hand reward.

    http://www.wowhead.com/item=12790 Arcanite champion for something simple.

    http://www.wowhead.com/item=16039 Ta'Kierthan Songblade is blue/gold and very slim model

    http://www.wowhead.com/item=15257 Shin blade are amazing. They're longer compared to the Songblade and they're a straight-edge if you prefer that.

    http://www.wowhead.com/item=61346/vi...ors-greatsword Finally this thing. Hilt goes well with the cloak imo.
    Thanks for those suggestions, I'll look into them.
    Intel i5 2500K (4.5 GHz) | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Gigabyte Windforcex3 HD 7950 | Crucial M4 128GB | Asus Xonar DGX | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Fractal Design Arc Midi | Corsair HX650

    Tanking with the Blessing of Kings - The TankSpot Guide to the Protection Paladin - Updated for Patch 5.4!

  15. #4695
    The Lightbringer Valarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Cymru
    Posts
    3,039
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    I can't see anything :s
    You have to click the arrow and then View in 3D

    But here:

    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...;8;97446:3+0:0
    Steam: dartagnus or Valarius | GW2: Valarius.9437 | WoW: Valarius#2649
    Let's play!

  16. #4696
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    You have to click the arrow and then View in 3D

    But here:

    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...;8;97446:3+0:0
    I meant that I couldn't see anything, there was no gear to view in 3D! ^^ Going back and checking the link.. I can now see stuff. Dunno if it's my browser being weird or wowhead :s

    But damn, that looks good. At first I thought the blue in t6 was quite out of place, but then I noticed the small blue details on the t16. Neat.
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

  17. #4697

  18. #4698

  19. #4699
    Hello guys,

    What's a good website to use for transmogrification? I'm at work at the moment and want to check things out.

    Regards,
    Mossiah

  20. #4700
    Got my chest from flex! Built my transmog around it, still looking for a decent weapon, currently thinking the onehander from heroic kael'thas in terrace



    not allowed to post links yet though halp!
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2013-09-27 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Consider yourself 'halped'

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •