1. #4701
    Pit Lord Sett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gran Pulse
    Posts
    2,251
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossiah View Post
    Hello guys,

    What's a good website to use for transmogrification? I'm at work at the moment and want to check things out.

    Regards,
    Mossiah

    Wowhead and the site that has all the links on the front page. Mogit is a very good addon to work with in game. It needs to update to 5.4 though.
    Quote Originally Posted by r03dz View Post
    Also, Jaina and Vereesa going for a rid on their skeleton horses. :P (typo intended)
    Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.

  2. #4702
    Field Marshal Otul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Light's Hope Chapel
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Wowhead and the site that has all the links on the front page. Mogit is a very good addon to work with in game. It needs to update to 5.4 though.
    I would like to add that Icy Veins and WoW Roleplay Gear websites have a gallery with all sets.

  3. #4703
    Pit Lord Sett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gran Pulse
    Posts
    2,251
    Quote Originally Posted by Otul View Post
    I would like to add that Icy Veins and WoW Roleplay Gear websites have a gallery with all sets.
    I think most the links I use are from the Roleplay gear site, actually.


    I forgot about Icy Veins. They're an amazing site too. It was my go-to site before I had mogit installed.
    Quote Originally Posted by r03dz View Post
    Also, Jaina and Vereesa going for a rid on their skeleton horses. :P (typo intended)
    Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.

  4. #4704
    I really need help here, i need tips and ideas for weapons and shields to this x-mog...

    thx in advance.

    Last edited by Malthanis; 2013-09-27 at 01:41 PM.

  5. #4705
    Herald of the Titans xebtria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bloody ol' Germany
    Posts
    2,878


    My attempt for a DK paladin. it actually IS the DK set from ulduar 25. Not overly happy with the weapon though, but for the moment it is the best matching weapon I have. Any Ideas?

  6. #4706
    Quote Originally Posted by xebtria View Post


    My attempt for a DK paladin. it actually IS the DK set from ulduar 25. Not overly happy with the weapon though, but for the moment it is the best matching weapon I have. Any Ideas?
    Personally a big fan of Naxx 25 man dk set + Edge of Agony

  7. #4707
    Pit Lord Sett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gran Pulse
    Posts
    2,251
    Saw someone today with LFR tier 16 helm + CM gold set.

    Was so beautiful.
    Quote Originally Posted by r03dz View Post
    Also, Jaina and Vereesa going for a rid on their skeleton horses. :P (typo intended)
    Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.

  8. #4708
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Saw someone today with LFR tier 16 helm + CM gold set.

    Was so beautiful.
    The LFR tier 16 helm that drops off Thok that isn't out yet?

  9. #4709
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodgrip View Post
    The LFR tier 16 helm that drops off Thok that isn't out yet?
    In every raid you got offpieces that look like tier, pretty sure the helmet is on one of the first 8 bosses

  10. #4710
    Quote Originally Posted by billsheng View Post
    woah this is beautiful man can you post what items you used?

  11. #4711
    Herald of the Titans 4KhazModan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    CSUF
    Posts
    2,712
    Quote Originally Posted by lakisa View Post
    woah this is beautiful man can you post what items you used?
    Literally just the Challenge Mode Set

  12. #4712
    My Horde-themed PvE set:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

  13. #4713
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodgrip View Post
    The LFR tier 16 helm that drops off Thok that isn't out yet?
    The nonset one(s) that drop off Protectors and Sha? Pretty sure I've been rocking one in my mog for two weeks now. The whole set is out for appearance purposes.

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ineus/advanced
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

    And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

  14. #4714
    My current transmog, colours don't quite match but I still like it


    Last edited by Malthanis; 2013-09-30 at 01:50 PM.

  15. #4715
    Scarab Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    4,748
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorilaith View Post
    My current transmog, colours don't quite match but I still like it


    Next time add a link with the image in a larger size

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    The nonset one(s) that drop off Protectors and Sha? Pretty sure I've been rocking one in my mog for two weeks now. The whole set is out for appearance purposes.

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ineus/advanced

    I like that set!, but i don't like the tabard, but i think it wouldn't look as good if it didn't had that tabard on

  16. #4716
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    2,144
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorilaith View Post
    My current transmog, colours don't quite match but I still like it


    Impossible to see it though :P

  17. #4717
    Update my post with a link blooming fail at image linking

  18. #4718


    wannabe DK style
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2013-09-30 at 01:52 PM.

  19. #4719
    a Little note. [Competitor's Tabard] can now be given from tabard vendor to any character on given account that earned the FoS back in 2008

  20. #4720
    Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    a Little note. [Competitor's Tabard] can now be given from tabard vendor to any character on given account that earned the FoS back in 2008
    If horde btw,dont try the Undercity tabard vendor,only the Orgrimmar one,sells it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •