1. #4721
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Saw someone today with LFR tier 16 helm + CM gold set.

    Was so beautiful.
    Yah... I saw the coolest Pally in the whole world: LFR helm + chest, the blue libram belt, CM for the other slots, Tabard of the Lightbringer, the legendary DPS cloak and http://www.wowhead.com/item=48406/re...ators-claymore

    I didn't even knew that sword existed before seeing him. Quite jealous.

    EDIT:
    What he looked like:

    Last edited by Ariakan; 2013-10-01 at 02:38 AM.

  2. #4722
    Pandaren Monk Freia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Posts
    1,833
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorilaith View Post
    My current transmog, colours don't quite match but I still like it


    Speaking of mixing ulduar and T16. The heroic T16 shoulders match 25m T8 quite nicely.

  3. #4723


    At work so cant change stance, the sword is from the horseman event..looks better live...

  4. #4724
    Bloodsail Admiral Galm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariakan View Post
    Yah... I saw the coolest Pally in the whole world: LFR helm + chest, the blue libram belt, CM for the other slots, Tabard of the Lightbringer, the legendary DPS cloak and http://www.wowhead.com/item=48406/re...ators-claymore

    I didn't even knew that sword existed before seeing him. Quite jealous.

    EDIT:
    What he looked like:

    Look like a mess to me tbh. Could be better in-game, but that robe just seems a bit out of place. I was never a big fan of the libram belt either, especially because it's being used a lot even if it doesn't fit the color scheme.

    Not too shabby from behind though.

    Edit: I checked in-game and it does look a lot better. Still not too crazy about it.
    Last edited by Galm; 2013-10-01 at 03:55 PM.

  5. #4725
    Quote Originally Posted by Galm View Post
    Look like a mess to me tbh. Could be better in-game, but that robe just seems a bit out of place. I was never a big fan of the libram belt either, especially because it's being used a lot even if it doesn't fit the color scheme.

    Not too shabby from behind though.
    I am a fan of robes so there's that. But I do agree the libram belt looks weird there. Looked a bit better ingame.

  6. #4726
    The Insane
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Posts
    16,271
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariakan View Post
    Yah... I saw the coolest Pally in the whole world: LFR helm + chest, the blue libram belt, CM for the other slots, Tabard of the Lightbringer, the legendary DPS cloak and http://www.wowhead.com/item=48406/re...ators-claymore

    I didn't even knew that sword existed before seeing him. Quite jealous.

    EDIT:
    What he looked like:

    Replace the belt, remove the tabard/or get a non-dress.
    *broken link*
    Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

  7. #4727
    Stood in the Fire freakyduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    In an elevator, in the bottomless pit......that only goes down...
    Posts
    374
    My tank set....love this sword and built the set around it

  8. #4728
    Scarab Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    4,913
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Replace the belt, remove the tabard/or get a non-dress.
    I agree with you, i hate that tabard and it doesnt even match

  9. #4729
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Replace the belt, remove the tabard/or get a non-dress.
    Kinda hard to replace gear when it's not even your own char! The guy was just linking what another dude was wearing
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

  10. #4730
    Pit Lord Sett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gran Pulse
    Posts
    2,316
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariakan View Post
    Yah... I saw the coolest Pally in the whole world: LFR helm + chest, the blue libram belt, CM for the other slots, Tabard of the Lightbringer, the legendary DPS cloak and http://www.wowhead.com/item=48406/re...ators-claymore

    I didn't even knew that sword existed before seeing him. Quite jealous.

    EDIT:
    What he looked like:


    It's a wonder concept idea. I too agree that the libram isn't the best of choices and perhaps the tabard is a bit off. ( I don't favor tabards with plated robes usually but that's a personal taste ). The sword though is amazing. I love the wing shoulder and helm duo. That's what drew me into the first guy I saw sporting that look.




    I also saw a guy wearing t16 normal helm + t6 shoulders + t7.5 naxx gear. Was a wonderful balance. I'm really impressed with how much this tier blends in with former sets we've had.
    Quote Originally Posted by r03dz View Post
    Also, Jaina and Vereesa going for a rid on their skeleton horses. :P (typo intended)
    Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.

  11. #4731
    The Insane
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Posts
    16,271
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    I agree with you, i hate that tabard and it doesnt even match
    In general I just hate tabards when the player is wearing a skirt, it looks retarded.
    *broken link*
    Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

  12. #4732
    Quote Originally Posted by notraakaakaa View Post


    At work so cant change stance, the sword is from the horseman event..looks better live...
    I dont know about this; it seems like the helm/shoulders are too big for the rest of the set, which is more or less skin-tight.

  13. #4733
    Scarab Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    4,913
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    In general I just hate tabards when the player is wearing a skirt, it looks retarded.
    Well we are in the same boat, but in general, i still hate THAT tabard

  14. #4734
    Quote Originally Posted by thatfireguy View Post
    I dont know about this; it seems like the helm/shoulders are too big for the rest of the set, which is more or less skin-tight.
    I do tend to fall forward a lot... lol

    I just like the helm, havent gotten the set shoulders(Warrior look-a-like). Rest was hodge podge...

  15. #4735
    Quote Originally Posted by freakyduck View Post
    My tank set....love this sword and built the set around it
    Out of curiosity, what items are you using in that set? I am not good at recognising things.

  16. #4736
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrotix View Post
    Out of curiosity, what items are you using in that set? I am not good at recognising things.
    The helm, shoulders and gloves are T14 and the chest (robe) is the dreadful crafted DPS PvP piece. Don't remember where the shield is from, and I haven't seen that sword as I can remember but I think it's something from MoP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

  17. #4737
    here is my xmog! , i call it " The Winged Knight"



    Let me know what you think!

  18. #4738
    Herald of the Titans 4KhazModan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    CSUF
    Posts
    2,940
    Quote Originally Posted by shynoz View Post
    here is my xmog! , i call it " The Winged Knight"



    Let me know what you think!
    Try t13 shoulders and the viscuous helm, worked for my set

  19. #4739
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Try t13 shoulders and the viscuous helm, worked for my set
    yeah i got the full T13 set and the Viscious set too but i didnt like the shoulders too big and the Falcon helm desing

  20. #4740
    Stood in the Fire freakyduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    In an elevator, in the bottomless pit......that only goes down...
    Posts
    374
    Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    The helm, shoulders and gloves are T14 and the chest (robe) is the dreadful crafted DPS PvP piece. Don't remember where the shield is from, and I haven't seen that sword as I can remember but I think it's something from MoP.
    Shield is from Black Temple, Supremus, and the sword is a shard boss loot drop Throne of Thunder http://www.wowhead.com/item=95502

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •