Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    This one is totally gorgeous! The shoulders make the set imo. Now I'm interested how that chestpiece is shown on a female toon..

Quote Originally Posted by Jaeni View Post
    This one is totally gorgeous! The shoulders make the set imo. Now I'm interested how that chestpiece is shown on a female toon..
    Thanksies. Will probably never acquire it myself though, I have neither the drive nor the means. And that chest is pretty covering on a female toon unfortunately, does not look very well.

Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.

Still waiting for that belt to drop from Razorscale.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    I really like those shoulders with that set, but the gloves and boots seem a little off color.
    Yeah, I agree that the gloves are a bit off. The funny thing is though, that the gloves are actually apart of that set

Quote Originally Posted by Uberlegen View Post
    Yeah, I agree that the gloves are a bit off. The funny thing is though, that the gloves are actually apart of that set
    Well, not really a part of the whole set, just the legs. Beautiful set though, just wish it looked as good on male belves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

This one is sweet, gonna have to bite from it .

I'm currently using this set. Farming for the pieces took quite a bit of time unfortunately. And I'd like to replace the pants one day if I ever happen to get really lucky with a Glorious leg drop.

and without the tabard (i ususally use the tabard with it tho):

Last edited by Selestine; 2013-10-29 at 12:25 PM.
    Selestine - Thrall EU

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Looks really nice.

Does anyone know of a good belt alternative to the heroic paladin t11 set? besides the one from nefarian/totfw

Can't get them to drop. the closet thing i have now is the lightbringer belt

any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Slickx View Post
    Does anyone know of a good belt alternative to the heroic paladin t11 set? besides the one from nefarian/totfw

any ideas?
    I myself don't like the t11 hc belt so im running with the Justice point belt (397). works perfect

Quote Originally Posted by Slickx View Post

Can't get them to drop. the closet thing i have now is the lightbringer belt

any ideas?
    When I used Heroic T11, I personally found Girdle of Valorus Deeds from Aeonous in The Black Morass to be quite suitable. http://www.wowhead.com/item=29253
    Kaisen of Mannoroth <Reckoning>
    US 11 H 16/16 - Tier 14
    US 9 H 13/13 - Tier 15
    US 8 H 14/14 - Tier 16

Distance hearts, when rejoined as one... May find the light within.

I went for a mixture between the alliance ToC set and the raid finder version of T16

Still farming the boots from Icehowl and Spiteblade might not fit but it's my favorite weapon

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post

I went for a mixture between the alliance ToC set and the raid finder version of T16

Still farming the boots from Icehowl and Spiteblade might not fit but it's my favorite weapon
    I use both sets aswell, but I'm happy that I have all pieces I want

They've been very kind to us for the blue/gold plate this expac.
    Quote Originally Posted by r03dz View Post
    Also, Jaina and Vereesa going for a rid on their skeleton horses. :P (typo intended)
    Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.

Indeed they were Sett

But I've also started to hate being a walking lemon meringue with those yellow sets....

Quote Originally Posted by Vasconcellos View Post
    I use both sets aswell, but I'm happy that I have all pieces I want
    Here's a picture of how my Paladin looks like.

The boots are actually from the warrior model, but they fit just as nicely. I still run TOC25 ocasionally to get the proper boots, but it doesn't bother me not having those.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasconcellos View Post
    Here's a picture of how my Paladin looks like.

The boots are actually from the warrior model, but they fit just as nicely. I still run TOC25 ocasionally to get the proper boots, but it doesn't bother me not having those.
    This is a very cool xmog. Can you please post where to get the gear from? Thanks!

Cool

For retri spec i use :
    - head Overlord's Crown
    - shoulders Stoneform Shoulders
    - chest Overlord's Chestplate
    - hands Dauntless Handguards
    - waist Overlord's Girdle
    - legs Overlord's Legplates
    - boots Entrenching Boots
    - weapon Shin'ka, Execution of Dominion but because i'm nostalgic now i got Hammer of the Naaru ho works much bether with this set
    - tabard Tabard of the Shattered Sun
    Clasic and even looks like you have real plate armor on u and lets you move freely

For tank spec i use:
    - head Avenger's Crown
    - shoulders Avenger's Pauldrons
    - chest Avenger's Breastplate
    - hands Sanctified Lightsworn Handguards
    - legs Avenger's Legguards
    - boots Avenger's Greaves
    - weapon Red Sword of Courage
    - shield The Fel Barrier
    - tabard Tabard of the Shattered Sun
    Heavly armored ( looks like someone who can get many punches, without getting hurt ) and one of best pala specific set.

Quote Originally Posted by norml View Post
    This is a very cool xmog. Can you please post where to get the gear from? Thanks!
    Sure!

Helm - T16 or look-alike (LFR only)
    Shoulders - T16 or look-alike (LFR only)
    Chest - T9 or look-alike - you can get this in TOC10/25 in either difficulty level. Also avaliable as offset items in TOC10/25.
    Gloves - T9 or look-alike - you can get this in TOC10/25 in either difficulty level. Also avaliable as offset items in TOC10/25.
    Legs - T9 or look-alike - you can get this in TOC10/25 in either difficulty level. Also avaliable as offset items in TOC10/25.
    Belt - TOC10: Icehowl, Lord Jaraxxus; TOC10H: Icehowl; TOC25: Anub'arak; TOC25H: Anub'arak
    Boots (Warrior version) - TOC10H: Fjola Lightbane; TOC25: Lord Jaraxxus; TOC25H: Lord Jaraxxus.
    Boots (Paladin version) - TOC25: Icehowl.
    Sword - Replica Grand Marshal's Claymore - I think you require Knight-Captain or higher RBG rank in order to be able to transmog this one. I got the ranking back in 2005 or 2006.

For a more detailed list of the T9 look-alikes items you can check: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1003