1. #4921
    Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    Why not something more neutral, like a quest reward of some kind, or a dungeon drop. Lots of blue maces and axes in TBC dungeons.
    None that catches my eye. I've browsed through mogit many a time looking for something to use and I'll stick with the sword I'm using currently.

  2. #4922
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    <333 Lithenis and Fluffball. ;D
    What's that in the background? Look's suspiciously like a mogu DingDong, if you catch my drift :P... Oh you naughty blood elves!
    Great Uther's ghost, it's chasing after us! Squire, do something! Throw rocks at it! I have no plan!

  3. #4923
    Elemental Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    8,695
    Quote Originally Posted by Requite View Post
    What's that in the background? Look's suspiciously like a mogu DingDong, if you catch my drift :P... Oh you naughty blood elves!
    Oh... no...


  4. #4924
    The plate drops in Naxx are look-a-likes like the warrior tier set? I couldnt find the shoulders tho, are they in there as well? Love that set, gonna start farming it!

  5. #4925
    Elemental Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    8,695
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearin View Post
    The plate drops in Naxx are look-a-likes like the warrior tier set? I couldnt find the shoulders tho, are they in there as well? Love that set, gonna start farming it!
    Nope, there aren't any look alike set for the Naxx warrior tier set :S

    You could get the warrior T3 from the Black Market (BAH), the T3 sets are not class especific

  6. #4926
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Nope, there aren't any look alike set for the Naxx warrior tier set :S

    You could get the warrior T3 from the Black Market (BAH), the T3 sets are not class especific
    There is, from the Naxx lvl 80 in WotLK: Valorous Dreadnought Set

    Its not black with the sweet blue glow though, its brownish with yellow glow. Same models though.

    *Edit* forgot this is the pala transmog thread >.< so yeah, there is no look a like for palas to use except the T3 from BMAH.
    Last edited by Feederino Senpai; 2013-11-20 at 02:38 PM.
    Hook 'till you're hooked!

  7. #4927
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Nope, there aren't any look alike set for the Naxx warrior tier set :S

    You could get the warrior T3 from the Black Market (BAH), the T3 sets are not class especific
    Aha.. well, that sucks. Dont think i have enough gold to get them will have to settle for the darkish colored offset items in Naxx.

  8. #4928
    Elemental Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    8,695
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearin View Post
    Aha.. well, that sucks. Dont think i have enough gold to get them will have to settle for the darkish colored offset items in Naxx.
    Both sets in the lvl 80 Naxx are class especific (in other words: only for warriors), so sorry you can't use those items :S

  9. #4929
    The Lightbringer Sett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MogIt probably.
    Posts
    3,440
    I tried challenging myself to not get any yellow or gold in an xmog set. It's really unsettling how much gold there is on plate gear. Anyways, this is a darker paladin set. I wanted to get a cloak that matched with the tabard so it wasn't too heavy with the dark tones.




    Head - http://www.wowhead.com/item=40428#comments
    Shoulders - http://www.wowhead.com/item=82920
    Belt - http://www.wowhead.com/item=89954
    Gloves, chest, boots, and pants - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=757
    Tabard - http://www.wowhead.com/item=52252
    Cloak - http://www.wowhead.com/item=19530
    Weapon - http://www.wowhead.com/item=46016/
    Xmogging favorites in order from left to right.

    Paladin > Demon Hunter > Monk > Death Knight > Warlock > Druid > Hunter

  10. #4930
    Herald of the Titans BHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    WMTown
    Posts
    2,739
    I love the use of the MoP dungeon shoulders in that mog, Sett. Great stuff
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

  11. #4931
    I generally just get the plate armor -bikini mogs for my pally. Glorious, Vanguard, Lofty, Jade, Hyperion, Tyrant...
    I heard there is a good mog for a worgen male clothie that makes him look like M.Bison but I can't find a picture just by searching.

  12. #4932
    Elemental Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    8,695
    Quote Originally Posted by JimB86 View Post
    I generally just get the plate armor -bikini mogs for my pally. Glorious, Vanguard, Lofty, Jade, Hyperion, Tyrant...
    I heard there is a good mog for a worgen male clothie that makes him look like M.Bison but I can't find a picture just by searching.
    I hate plate bikini sets, but most of those sets looks pretty good on male character, like the tyrant set

  13. #4933
    http://imgur.com/r4oUcJq,S5ZvpOX,SAXIPMc#0

    There are 3 images. Let me know what you think!

  14. #4934
    Really liked the look of the Crafted Dreadful set minus the dress. Being a plate class I like bulk.




    Item List;
    Head-Crafted Dreadful Gladiator's Scaled Helm
    Shoulder-Crafted Dreadful Gladiator's Scaled Shoulders
    Chest-Jade Tiger Chestpiece
    Legs-Legplates of Pure Purpose
    Gloves-Crafted Dreadful Gladiator's Scaled Gauntlets
    Waist-Crafted Dreadful Gladiator's Clasp of Cruelty
    Boots-Crafted Dreadful Gladiator's Warboots of Alacrity
    Weapon-Drake Talon Cleaver
    Tabard-Renowned Guild Tabard my personal guild so i change it according to xmog.
    "If you ever start to take things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe."

  15. #4935
    Quote Originally Posted by Korozion View Post
    Really liked the look of the Crafted Dreadful set minus the dress. Being a plate class I like bulk.




    Item List;
    Head-Crafted Dreadful Gladiator's Scaled Helm
    Shoulder-Crafted Dreadful Gladiator's Scaled Shoulders
    Chest-Jade Tiger Chestpiece
    Legs-Legplates of Pure Purpose
    Gloves-Crafted Dreadful Gladiator's Scaled Gauntlets
    Waist-Crafted Dreadful Gladiator's Clasp of Cruelty
    Boots-Crafted Dreadful Gladiator's Warboots of Alacrity
    Weapon-Drake Talon Cleaver
    Tabard-Renowned Guild Tabard my personal guild so i change it according to xmog.
    Realy cool man, gz. Realy looks like a warrior of the light

  16. #4936
    Quote Originally Posted by Korozion View Post
    Really liked the look of the Crafted Dreadful set minus the dress. Being a plate class I like bulk.




    Item List;
    Head-Crafted Dreadful Gladiator's Scaled Helm
    Shoulder-Crafted Dreadful Gladiator's Scaled Shoulders
    Chest-Jade Tiger Chestpiece
    Legs-Legplates of Pure Purpose
    Gloves-Crafted Dreadful Gladiator's Scaled Gauntlets
    Waist-Crafted Dreadful Gladiator's Clasp of Cruelty
    Boots-Crafted Dreadful Gladiator's Warboots of Alacrity
    Weapon-Drake Talon Cleaver
    Tabard-Renowned Guild Tabard my personal guild so i change it according to xmog.
    Super transmog!
    Great Uther's ghost, it's chasing after us! Squire, do something! Throw rocks at it! I have no plan!

  17. #4937
    The Lightbringer Sett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MogIt probably.
    Posts
    3,440
    Korozion that looks amazing. I like how you balanced the greys against the brass/gold.
    Xmogging favorites in order from left to right.

    Paladin > Demon Hunter > Monk > Death Knight > Warlock > Druid > Hunter

  18. #4938
    Always liked the Heroic version of T16 Winged Triumph. I run a made robeless version here, combined with the Tabard of the Achiever, meshing well together. The weapon is Shivering Felspine. It has shades of red and black along the hilt length, with a silvery blade, with green/yellow decor coloring in the center. It pops out thanks to complementary colors (red/green).

    Kaizen of Mannoroth <Reckoning>
    US 11 H 16/16 - Tier 14
    US 9 H 13/13 - Tier 15
    US 8 H 14/14 - Tier 16

    Distance hearts, when rejoined as one... May find the light within.

  19. #4939
    Wow. I wasn't going to hold on to the heroic version, but that's pretty badass with the achievement tabard like that. (And easier to find a matching weapon, grumblegrumblehordefavoritism) Guess I'm gonna have to find some room in my bags. Maybe vendor my AQ40 set since getting it back is completely trivial.

    You know what would make it even better though is the DK T11H boots from Heroic BWD. Probably the pants too.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

    And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

  20. #4940
    Quote Originally Posted by knightpt View Post
    Realy cool man, gz. Realy looks like a warrior of the light
    Quote Originally Posted by Requite View Post
    Super transmog!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Korozion that looks amazing. I like how you balanced the greys against the brass/gold.
    TY! I have put together some other sets but I keep coming back to this one. Trying to find a mace that goes with it for that true Pally feel, but the axe is a good place holder.
    "If you ever start to take things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •