10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Senimaru View Post
    Hello fellow paladins!I recently came back and got immediately busy with CMs.Any suggestions for 1h and shield that matches the holy warrior set please?
    Any of the ToC shields (If Alliance), Quel'delar

Current one

Im looking for good gloves to match dk t11 (blue) lookalike , so any sugestion is welcome
    Armory links: Paladin Death Knight

Hello fellow paladins!I recently came back and got immediately busy with CMs.Any suggestions for 1h and shield that matches the holy warrior set please?
    Caress of Insanity and Barricade of Eternity have been staples on my paladin CM set since I got it. The caress is a perfect match (albeit it's a mace), the shield isn't perfect colors, but it's among the best I've found to work with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Kompis that is a very awesome use of the shoulders and that tier set.
    Thank you, guess I should include a pic of the cloak also. Fixed!

Bad news for those of us hoping they'd allow transmogging polearms to 2-handers:

https://twitter.com/Dave_Maldo/statu...09981365026816

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestian View Post
    Bad news for those of us hoping they'd allow transmogging polearms to 2-handers:

Goddamnit
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

http://www.wowhead.com/item=47835 [Bulwark of the Royal Guard] + http://www.wowhead.com/item=47810#screenshots [Crusader's Glory] if you're alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    It doesn't exist. Both the sets shown there are the sets from the creation screen. Most of the new previews are updated versions of Dungeon tier 1 I believe, but I've no idea which set the Paladin one is an update of. Perhaps it's original.
    Just my guess, but I think that is either a altered Ally side Paladin 60 pvp gear (same as warriors who use altered hordeside 60 pvp gear), or Lightbringer altered.

One or the other.

Maybe they will be available in WoD (PLEASE MY ORC BEGS YOU), but unlikely.

10+ Year Old Account
    'It's unlikely for both philosophical & technical reasons'.

I only am biting my tongue since the new models come with smoothed-out animations. They probably don't want to mess with older models at this point. Still...
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

It's a crock is what it is. They can do it for Warriors (and FELGUARDS) with a glyph but they can't fix weapon transmog for the rest of us lowly peons?

Rogues and Monks should be pissed too.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Don't mind me, just testing the feature...

Loooove! Which chestpiece are you using? And Lionheart Executioner would fit that set soooo well ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Majestian View Post

that makes me very very sad...was hoping to use my Black Ice, but I guess I'll have to wait till we kill Heroic Thok and hope for polearm

10+ Year Old Account
    I can understand the monk reasoning. They didn't make animations based on the weapon model. It's 90% melee from the character so weapons are just stat sticks outside of an unglyphed jab.

I'm hoping that I am on the money for their reasoning. I'd hate to see us unable to xmog from or to polearms in WoD when the new models ship.

edit: holy poop! 2 million views!

Maybe this is naive since I'm not a programmer, but it seems silly that they can't drop in a snippet of code that works like, "If weapon is polearm and player wants to xmog to 2-hander, switch to 2-hander animation"?

A recent example of how it seems rather easy to do this is the Blackflame Daggers item from Timeless Isle, which cosmetically changes your weapon -- no matter what kind it is -- into dual daggers for 10 minutes, while still retaining all the stats and damage of the original weapon. The only difference is the type of weapon displayed, and the attack animations. So why can't that be done with polearms to 2-handers and vice versa? Seems to me the "technical" reason is bunkum and that the philosophical objection is the main reason, but why offer such a great STR/haste polearm in SoO at all, then?

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    It's a crock is what it is. They can do it for Warriors (and FELGUARDS) with a glyph but they can't fix weapon transmog for the rest of us lowly peons?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boran View Post
    that makes me very very sad...was hoping to use my Black Ice, but I guess I'll have to wait till we kill Heroic Thok and hope for polearm
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    I can understand the monk reasoning. They didn't make animations based on the weapon model. It's 90% melee from the character so weapons are just stat sticks outside of an unglyphed jab.

I'm hoping that I am on the money for their reasoning. I'd hate to see us unable to xmog from or to polearms in WoD when the new models ship.
    Last edited by Majestian; 2013-12-30 at 03:45 PM.

<3 my new mog - i just havent had luck on the matching belt :X

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by taybox View Post
    -snip-

<3 my new mog - i just havent had luck on the matching belt :X
    I dunno, that belt looks pretty good with the t16 normal. The golds mesh together with the accents done around the robes.

@Sickening: I'm always a fan of seeing the 7.5 set being used! Just curious, but have you used the betrayer of humanity with that set?
    Last edited by Sett; 2014-01-01 at 08:06 PM.

I like to think of my mog as Scarlet Justice personified.

PS don't hate my leather

Quote Originally Posted by Escariot View Post
    http://s27.postimg.org/8hddrfntf/justice.jpg

I like to think of my mog as Scarlet Justice personified.

PS don't hate my leather
    How is it a transmog if it got leather?

Cuz im 85 and wearing a 450ilvl leather head