1. #5061
    Ty idd i like the "unique" way , i see a lot of mogs here that r just sets with few pieces change and thats not being original , my set all pieces r random from anywhere maybe chest and legs u can say r a part of a set but not really thery r the enchanted thorium leggings / breastplate no longer available the planes unless u get a vanilla BSer that got them.

  2. #5062

  3. #5063
    Quote Originally Posted by chosenkiwi View Post
    I don't understand how valor and gold have anything to do with one another. Daily quests give you gold and valor. Professions give you gold. It's as if you wanted a smoothie and I made you one with a straw and you told me you didn't want it because you don't use straws...

  4. #5064


    I went for something darker too. Will replace helm and shoulders with DK lookalike set from Ulduar 25 as soon as they drop.
    Sydäntalvi @ Darksorrow EU
    Paladin | Druid | Warrior | Monk | Death Knight

  5. #5065
    Herald of the Titans 4KhazModan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    CSUF
    Posts
    2,630
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthoxxx View Post


    I went for something darker too. Will replace helm and shoulders with DK lookalike set from Ulduar 25 as soon as they drop.
    Looks good. The helm matches the molten look of the shoulders.

    Here's one I've posted in the transmog thread, but not here, an ironforge theme:


  6. #5066
    Dreadlord Fungj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    789
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthoxxx View Post


    I went for something darker too. Will replace helm and shoulders with DK lookalike set from Ulduar 25 as soon as they drop.
    Don't change it! It looks good as it is.

  7. #5067
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Looks good. The helm matches the molten look of the shoulders.

    Here's one I've posted in the transmog thread, but not here, an ironforge theme:

    Wish I was still alliance. Dem darwes look great in plate armor
    Sydäntalvi @ Darksorrow EU
    Paladin | Druid | Warrior | Monk | Death Knight

  8. #5068
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelic86 View Post
    This is how i had matched pieces with that crown

    http://imageshack.us/a/img41/889/onua.jpg

    Then Changed the belt

    http://imageshack.us/a/img854/2310/4gno.jpg

    Then changed helm / wep to match the gems

    http://imageshack.us/a/img802/6128/d3y6.jpg

    http://imageshack.us/a/img21/5254/5n6o.jpg

    Looks pretty good. I have created a concept around enchanted thorium some time ago too. I call it the Lionheart:



  9. #5069
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariakan View Post
    Looks pretty good. I have created a concept around enchanted thorium some time ago too. I call it the Lionheart:
    I "created" a similar one more than a year ago, except with better fitting accessories

  10. #5070
    Scarab Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    4,683
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthoxxx View Post
    Wish I was still alliance. Dem darwes look great in plate armor
    they also looks great in mail armor, have you seen the Shaman and Hunter transmog thread? everytime someone post a Dwarf... it looks pretty cool!

  11. #5071
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    they also looks great in mail armor, have you seen the Shaman and Hunter transmog thread? everytime someone post a Dwarf... it looks pretty cool!
    Yeah, I've seen them. DAM U ALLIANCE!
    Sydäntalvi @ Darksorrow EU
    Paladin | Druid | Warrior | Monk | Death Knight

  12. #5072
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrdock View Post
    And this is what I'm working on, It's supposed to look pretty heavy and is going to be for a Tank set (I like to having different mogs for different specs) I'm not sure on the weapon or belt, any ideas for what I could use or if anyone things any piece could use changing do let me know what you think:

    As I can see you are a blood elf but the shoulder piece is alliance only (T9) so I fear you have to find an alternative (I don't have one available just wanted to inform you in case you didn't know!)

  13. #5073
    error, move along o/
    Last edited by Kompis; 2013-12-26 at 10:25 PM.

  14. #5074
    Quote Originally Posted by Toobad View Post
    I "created" a similar one more than a year ago, except with better fitting accessories
    Oh cool. I did try that set too (with the helmet and Lionheart), but I like the less bulky accessories better. Anyway, a great choice for Draeneis out there.

  15. #5075


    This is what I'm working with.

  16. #5076
    Herald of the Titans 4KhazModan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    CSUF
    Posts
    2,630
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthoxxx View Post
    Yeah, I've seen them. DAM U ALLIANCE!
    Dwarf Master Race!

  17. #5077

    Trying out a new Transmog

    Got the Heroic Sword off Sha last night, so trying out something new in a reddish/dark, need a belt and some boots to match though


  18. #5078




    Took a long time to acquire but I finally got it!


    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  19. #5079
    Gorgeous!

    Makes me desire the option to play a high elf soo bad

  20. #5080
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post




    Took a long time to acquire but I finally got it!
    Awesome aly set!!!!! job well done!
    Armory links: Paladin Death Knight

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •