1. #5201
    new idea, the blessed slaying set from pre wrath with a few additions
    Blessed Undead Slayer set.
    #Gamergate #SaveKarabor2014
    Holding out ...for a Demon Hunter

  2. #5202
    Herald of the Titans Sunnydee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Lamp?
    Posts
    2,531
    t8.5 with some t16

  3. #5203
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    My current Pally Xmog. Ret and Prot. I'm happy with it!


    That's pretty sick.

  4. #5204
    You guys have some extremely creative xmogs with those vanity helms, nice!

    My favorite xmog still is the purple Dragon Soul pieces mixed with heroic tier 11, which I have on my holy set. I'd post a picture but I'm not allowed yet =(

  5. #5205
    Nice transmog Toralin, I've always been a fan of the blue color. I prob would like red more if I had a red weapon enchant.

  6. #5206




    Is mine! Mostly Lawbringer with Swiftsteel Shoulders, Vengeful Helm and Greatsword, and Tabard of the Shattered Sun. Rolling with the Light of Dawn title.

  7. #5207
    Loving it, Avendesera! Draenei male looks so freakin' awesome with that getup!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

  8. #5208
    Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    Loving it, Avendesera! Draenei male looks so freakin' awesome with that getup!
    Thank you! I recently race changed, when I was a human I was rocking with this mog:




  9. #5209
    Changed my xmog today. What do you think?

    Last edited by Malthanis; 2014-02-11 at 01:56 PM.

  10. #5210
    Quote Originally Posted by Avendesera View Post




    Is mine! Mostly Lawbringer with Swiftsteel Shoulders, Vengeful Helm and Greatsword, and Tabard of the Shattered Sun. Rolling with the Light of Dawn title.
    Nice, that's definitely a set which compliments the male dreanei proportions. Perfect tabard for it too!

  11. #5211

    I really like this helmet, reminds me of Pan's Labyrinth

  12. #5212
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    428

    Thoughts?

    What belt may go well with this transmog... thoughts on it as a whole thus far?








    Last edited by Tristaris; 2014-01-25 at 12:11 AM. Reason: Downsized photos

  13. #5213
    The Insane det's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The forums
    Posts
    19,453
    Quote Originally Posted by Psykewne View Post

    I really like this helmet, reminds me of Pan's Labyrinth
    The size, the colours, the..everything....reminds me of Pacific Rim
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    ... there are lots of different types of players, with different amounts of time to play, and different tastes for the content and difficulty and time commitment they want to give to any of those pieces of content. The person that plays for an hour or so a few times a week is playing the same game as the person that plays five hours every night.....
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...261?page=8#154

  14. #5214
    Quote Originally Posted by Tristaris View Post
    What belt may go well with this transmog... thoughts on it as a whole thus far?
    This: http://www.wowhead.com/item=70120

    The belt is a perfect match for the t8.5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

  15. #5215
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    428
    Thank ya Cariboulou!

  16. #5216
    Pit Lord Sett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gran Pulse
    Posts
    2,463
    I haven't posted anything in a while but here are some stuff I tinkered with on Mogit. The first is a play on the Scarlet theme. The second was more aiming towards the typical golden paladin sets.



    This one I am kinda happy to have tinkered with. Contains DK tier 13, but enough off pieces to blend in. Was going for a riot-control theme with this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Beth clearly did not understand the rules to Paper Rock Scissors Gun.
    Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.

  17. #5217
    The Lightbringer
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,008
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    I haven't posted anything in a while but here are some stuff I tinkered with on Mogit. The first is a play on the Scarlet theme. The second was more aiming towards the typical golden paladin sets.



    This one I am kinda happy to have tinkered with. Contains DK tier 13, but enough off pieces to blend in. Was going for a riot-control theme with this.

    Realy like that 'riot-set', got a list?

  18. #5218
    Pit Lord Sett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gran Pulse
    Posts
    2,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Beth clearly did not understand the rules to Paper Rock Scissors Gun.
    Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.

  19. #5219
    The Lightbringer
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,008
    I usualy hide the cape anyways, thanks for the list.

  20. #5220
    It's too bad Paladins can't wield fist weapons, Fist of the Deity would totally make that set.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

    And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •