1. #5441
    Nothing very special, but I love it


  2. #5442
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    Gonna be honest. I'm surprised no one liked my xmog set. I worked hard to get it. I love it though. ^_^
    I know this is a few months late, but I actually love it. I was searching through your posts to see if you had posted what pieces it was (I think I'd like to go after this for my Transmog). But I noticed you hadn't, and also that you've quit WoW. So I'm not sure if you remember what they were or if you left your paladin on this gear maybe you could link me to armory?

  3. #5443
    Elemental Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    8,441
    Quote Originally Posted by Xorn View Post
    Very cool. What are the pieces?
    I'm sorry i took way too much time to answer but here the itemlist:

    Tabard: Tabard of the Scarlet Crusade
    Shoulders: Primordial Bloodsoaked Pauldrons
    Chest: Ragesteel Breastplate
    Guantles: Ragesteel Gloves
    Waist: Abandoned Zandalari Bucklebreaker
    Legs: Greaves of the Martyr
    Feets: Lavawalker Greaves
    Sword: Fel Iron Greatsword
    Shirt: White Swashbuckler's shirt (I'm not sure if these's the shirt, i will check later)

    and here a couple of items recomended by Ariakan:

    Pauldrons: Mantle of the Desert Crusade
    Cloak: Dragon's Blood Cape
    Shirt: Red Martial Shirt
    Belt: Ogre Beater's Belt
    Weapon: Haunting Blade

  4. #5444
    Quote Originally Posted by Corazu View Post
    I know this is a few months late, but I actually love it. I was searching through your posts to see if you had posted what pieces it was (I think I'd like to go after this for my Transmog). But I noticed you hadn't, and also that you've quit WoW. So I'm not sure if you remember what they were or if you left your paladin on this gear maybe you could link me to armory?
    It's just lookalike DK plate from normal T11, with the crown from the cash shop, and our own T11 gaunts because there really isn't any other option for solid blue gauntlets in the game (no generic piece for DK T11). Weapon is LFR Starshatter.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

    And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

  5. #5445
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggnarock View Post

    My prot pally set.
    Can you list what gear you have one? I recognize the weapon and shield.

  6. #5446
    Looks like Hateful* Gladiator's gear with a belt from LFR Terrace and boots from the Hour of Twilight quest line. And the Ebon Blade tabard.

    At least, I'm pretty sure it's Hateful. Deadly looks basically the same but is more monotone, and has a bluish tint to it.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

    And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

  7. #5447
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Looks like Hateful* Gladiator's gear with a belt from LFR Terrace and boots from the Hour of Twilight quest line. And the Ebon Blade tabard.

    At least, I'm pretty sure it's Hateful. Deadly looks basically the same but is more monotone, and has a bluish tint to it.
    Looked it up on atlas loot, the shoulders, chest and gloves are definitely hateful. the pants seem like it , but I can't be certain for sure cause we can hardly see them on the screenshot.

    - - - Updated - - -



    My paladins current Transmog.

    Will post a item-list later
    Last edited by The Fresh Prince; 2014-04-10 at 04:09 AM.

  8. #5448
    How many times do I need to post before I can post pics?

  9. #5449
    Pit Lord Thyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germoney
    Posts
    2,397
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorsson7 View Post
    How many times do I need to post before I can post pics?
    10 posts is the limit

  10. #5450
    Quick 10 posts incoming then

    - - - Updated - - -






  11. #5451
    Elemental Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    8,441
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorsson7 View Post
    Quick 10 posts incoming then
    *Pics*
    Well i like how it looks, but IMO you should find better legs also, next time try to take the picture in a place with a more neutral light (Not Silvermoon, everything is red there! :P )

  12. #5452
    There's a lot of great transmogs in here! Well done! I've been piecing this one together but I can't really seem to find any boots that match the crafted glad leggings. Anyone have any suggestions? I'm looking for boots with the same model as to what I currently have, but I'm having a hard time finding a better skin. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

    Last edited by Malthanis; 2014-04-11 at 12:47 PM.

  13. #5453
    Challange mog + LFR t16 shoulders and head.
    Polearm is the LFR version of Bo-Ris, Horror in the Night
    If I go with 2h axe/sword/mace I mog it into Heroic Greatsword of Frozen Hells


  14. #5454
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamzara View Post
    Challange mog + LFR t16 shoulders and head.
    Polearm is the LFR version of Bo-Ris, Horror in the Night
    If I go with 2h axe/sword/mace I mog it into Heroic Greatsword of Frozen Hells
    Looks really good! Really wish I could get my hands on a tabard of the lightbringer =(
    Also thank you mod for editing my post

  15. #5455

  16. #5456
    Brewmaster Ryuji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    A place, with stuff
    Posts
    1,327


    Always loved Season 2's color scheme + the way it works with Cataclysm's Edge.

    Edit: Have tried it with Ironforge's tabard but it's just too much orange for me, prefer the achievement tabard. Also I have a feeling I'll be sporting this set for a while to come since we're going back to Draenor where there'll be a lot of crystal stuff again.

    Edit 2: Link to what I'm sporting: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...806:32794&l=85
    Last edited by Ryuji; 2014-04-12 at 09:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Ryuji/advanced

    Song that's currently stuck in my head: Kirby's Dream Course - Green Fields https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lsb...KSBdbw&index=1

  17. #5457
    Titan Keeper Zanjin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Throne of thunder, isle of thunder
    Posts
    13,054
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post


    Always loved Season 2's color scheme + the way it works with Cataclysm's Edge.

    Edit: Have tried it with Ironforge's tabard but it's just too much orange for me, prefer the achievement tabard. Also I have a feeling I'll be sporting this set for a while to come since we're going back to Draenor where there'll be a lot of crystal stuff again.
    that is pretty good actually.

  18. #5458
    Elemental Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    8,441
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post


    Always loved Season 2's color scheme + the way it works with Cataclysm's Edge.

    Edit: Have tried it with Ironforge's tabard but it's just too much orange for me, prefer the achievement tabard. Also I have a feeling I'll be sporting this set for a while to come since we're going back to Draenor where there'll be a lot of crystal stuff again.

    Edit 2: Link to what I'm sporting: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...806:32794&l=85
    Try the Swarming Cleaver of Ka'roz

    It looks perfect with that set

  19. #5459
    Pit Lord Skeletroll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    This Toilet Earth
    Posts
    2,360
    Seems that there's few items which go decently with cataclysmic gladiator's set, savage gladiator's shoulders and that craftable epic helm, both from WotLK. Also those low lvl questing plate shoulders. If i change my paladin to dranei in WoD (depending models) i think i would use that, without boots ofc.

    I don't like: raids, grouping, warcraft movie, doomhammer
    I hate: orcs, especially thrall, pvp, sylvanas, legacy server whiners
    I like: ???

  20. #5460
    Itemlist of my Transmog.

    Helm: Lightbringer War-Helm
    Shoulders: Judgement Spaulders
    Chest: Heroic Judicator's Chestguard
    Cape: Sunglimmer Drape
    Wrist: Judgement Bindings
    Gloves: Judgement Gauntlets
    Belt: Girdle of the Frozen Reach
    Pants: Liadrin's Legguards of Conquest
    Boots: Greaves of the Lingering Vortex
    Weapon: Twingblade of the Phoenix

    For those Rockin Tier 2 pally set, I highly recommend Sunglimmer Drape(or any cape that uses the same model), as it fits perfectly.
    ~Now this is the story all about how My life got flipped, turned upside down
    And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there
    I'll tell you how I became the prince of a joint called Veiled stair. ~

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •