Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have the Soulforge set on my paladin, Gorehowl for ret, Neverending Winter for prot.

here's the mine (im not paladin)
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mildennais View Post
    I have the Soulforge set on my paladin, Gorehowl for ret, Neverending Winter for prot.
    You are going to kick ass with Soulforge.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

And then there was light.

Warlock: t5, t6, 277 t11 and 264 offset lookalike. Swords will be Rigormortis, daggers will be Starshard Edge or Barbe of Tarasque, wand will be Wand of Ruby Claret, offhand will be Mystifying Charm.

DK: Starter blues ! Swords will be Quel'denar (or whatever the strength sword you got from the battered hilt chain is called). Not sure about axes/maces.

And hopefully they let you use some items you had but don't have anymore because I don't have the DK starter greens and only some of the Warlock stuff I want.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

T6 Warrior all the way. And Bulwark of Azinoth if they allow changing shields and what not.

I'm sick of seeing that gear in my bank with it's weak stats.

BTW is this going to be a premium fee? I have a feeling it will because lawlActivisionGreed but I'm hoping not...

Last edited by Trapt; 2011-08-17 at 09:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trapt View Post
    T6 Warrior all the way. And Bulwark of Azinoth if they allow changing shields and what not.

I'm sick of seeing that gear in my bank with it's weak stats.

BTW is this going to be a premium fee? I have a feeling it will because lawlActivisionGreed but I'm hoping not...
    I am 99.9% sure it's not. They would have told us already if it was. Too much of a backlash if they did. They cannot afford to do that now with ToR and GW2 looming over the edge.

---------- Post added 2011-08-17 at 09:52 PM ----------

Time to dig in WoWhead for more stuff. Wheee insomnia!

Tier sets are over rated. I'm gonna get some greens and make some clown suits

Quote Originally Posted by Mildennais View Post
    High five on soulforge. For the weapon I think I'll go wither for classisc Ashkandi, or Hammer of the Naaru. On rogue T1 or T5, problem is I wanted to DW Blinkstrike and there is no fast sword I can use as combat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim Reaper View Post
    High five on soulforge. For the weapon I think I'll go wither for classisc Ashkandi, or Hammer of the Naaru. On rogue T1 or T5, problem is I wanted to DW Blinkstrike and there is no fast sword I can use as combat.
    Hrmm. Going to put some weapons n' shields up too.

Deleted
    I'm gonna get full Black Mageweave on my Mage.

Anyone else thinking of remodeling their gear to look like a level 81-84 then queueing for a random to see what they'd say? (Works better if you're a tank)
    "And if my heart should stop, keep me alive for a minute, I want to see if a curtain drops"

~La Dispute

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Why did I sell my previous tiers?!? Oh yeah, bank space. If only they added a large bank for just my older gear
    NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
    Better go collecting then :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazzia View Post
    Did I say anything about tier?
    Not sure what else you could of meant by set.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

My question is... If we use say T2 Paladin set and then a few patches later can we un-trans the current outfit we have on to reapply the t2 to the new set? (Sorry still confused on how this all works)

Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    Better go collecting then :P
    Why does he need to collect anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    So you will look just as every other Paladin?
    You know its not massively different to what happens now. Most paladins (and this could go for any class really) i see currently ingame have tier 11/12 items and largely look the same as one another. My paladin in tier 12 looks almost identical to most the paladins in my raid, the only visible difference being our weapons/shields.
    We are warriors, born from the light
    An army for freedom, defenders of life
    Warriors, euphoria will rise
    Returning from darkness we bury all lies

Quote Originally Posted by Rokzum View Post
    My question is... If we use say T2 Paladin set and then a few patches later can we un-trans the current outfit we have on to reapply the t2 to the new set? (Sorry still confused on how this all works)
    I don't think it works this way. Lets call what you want to look like your 'Vanity Set" you keep the Vanity Set in the Void Bank, and when you want to transmogrify something, you withdraw your Vanity Set from the Void Bank, take it to the Transmogrifier, say make my new stuff look like this, they do, you put your Vanity Set back in the bank.

The items do not get consumed, you can use them to transmogrify whatever you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Malthred View Post
    I don't think it works this way. Lets call what you want to look like your 'Vanity Set" you keep the Vanity Set in the Void Bank, and when you want to transmogrify something, you withdraw your Vanity Set from the Void Bank, take it to the Transmogrifier, say make my new stuff look like this, they do, you put your Vanity Set back in the bank.

The items do not get consumed, you can use them to transmogrify whatever you want.
    Awesome thanks for clearing that up =)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge Malthred View Post

I understood it differently.

The piece you want to change will simply change look with the purchase. A new piece of gear is not created. Its just like reforging, except instead of changing stats the look changes. And there is an undo button, just like reforging. Its a single piece of gear, it looks normal or transmogrified into something else.

Also, those with Corrupted Ashbringer will be the single most epic looking players. A full tier 3 set with Corrupted Ashbringer will be the single most badass looking ppl. I wonder how many of those old school naxx raiders kept all nine pieces of their tier....if they even got all nine.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.