My current Holy Pally Transmog:

SWTOR Friend Referral code: http://www.swtor.com/r/DzSdz8
    (You get free stuff, I get free stuff, win/win!)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brucewilly View Post
    Anyone using the Blackrock set from the bunker/war mill? I'd love to see some variations of it!
    I think it can look good with some of the season 15 gear.

i really haven't found any weapons i like for it though. been running Blood Knight Defender and Maldo's Sword Cane. I'd probably use the weapon of Heroic Oshir if I could as a prot paladin, but they apparently put the restrictions back on main hand weapons

which probably means i cant run around with my tentacle rape dagger on my rogue anymore =(

Could you link us your Armory Digory? Your transmog looks awesome man. I'm a Draenei Pally too and want to get a full gear list.
    pretty sure the chest and legs are tier 13, i think everything else is a part of the tier 4 raid set

as for the hammer? i couldn't say. it is probably hammer of the naaru but i wouldn't know it at first sight being that everything looks like a butterknife on my blood elf. the shield drops from gruul.
    Last edited by Gandrake; 2014-12-20 at 07:35 AM.

Anyone happen to know if us pally's can get the http://http://www.wowhead.com/item=119469 or is it as I feared DK only from salvage? it's an amazing model, and since we don't have Admiral Taylors..yet, I wanted to look for this, but I can't find any info if DK only or not.

This unfortunately is DK-only. You have to let them have something, considering the rest of their salvage transmog is a duplicate of their level 55 blue armor. >_<
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post

Rocking my Ruthless 2.2k rated gear from back in Cataclysm. Really like how it looks. It's pretty badass. ^^
    that isn't 2.2k bro

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    My god Dakeshi, you really know how to fix a Burning Crusade style transmog with all the random colours

Hello guys,

I've got a dumb question, but unable to find any answer yet.
    What kind of belt offers a libram attached to it ? Like in this picture. Or a lot of others showed on this post !

I've looked around all belts of the game, and go deep on the set transmogs guide, but unable to find any information.

Someone can give me a hint on this ?

Thank you !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felkor View Post
    Hello guys,

I've got a dumb question, but unable to find any answer yet.
    What kind of belt offers a libram attached to it ? Like in this picture. Or a lot of others showed on this post !

I've looked around all belts of the game, and go deep on the set transmogs guide, but unable to find any information.

Someone can give me a hint on this ?

Thank you !
    This is the belt you're looking for One of the coolest belts in the game imo
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    This unfortunately is DK-only. You have to let them have something, considering the rest of their salvage transmog is a duplicate of their level 55 blue armor. >_<
    That sucks, all we get is the lame ass Hammer of the Naaru model, not even a high res reskin *sigh*

Deleted
    Got my 8/8 CM gold today. Time to rock some new weapons

Skinny Red : Yes, yes and yes
    Thank you a lot !

Deleted
    looks great, sheild looks abit small though? :/

Quote Originally Posted by zZeeker View Post
    It's all about the animated effects when it comes to the CM gold items.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by zZeeker View Post
    It's meant to be a buckler, and it's animations causes parts of it to expand. So that makes up for it. There's always the Furnace door thingy, but that doesn't feel really Paladin-ish

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    It's meant to be a buckler, and it's animations causes parts of it to expand. So that makes up for it. There's always the Furnace door thingy, but that doesn't feel really Paladin-ish
    The furnace door goes great with Blackrock Plate set. Just got myself the the warrior t17 mythic belt look-a-like from Brackenspore. Now I need the shoulders and I WILL BE EPIC!

Deleted

My current mog on my paladin. The pants and boots only looks good on male dreanei in my opinion. Maybe they look good on taurens as well, but i'm not sure.

I've come to realise recently that i'm not really being a Paladin, and thus not fabulous. T16 Mythic DK lookalike set, reddish Ulduar DK set, Blackrock set.

I must farm Bananadin set to reconnect with the light.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post

Rocking my Ruthless 2.2k rated gear from back in Cataclysm. Really like how it looks. It's pretty badass. ^^
    sorry but thats not the elite gear?
    Elite gears grey

anyway OT , does any one know of a helmet that goes with the undead slaying t2 set?

10+ Year Old Account
    I've always liked polearms. This is what I'm currently using, but I might switch to a darker look once I get the full T10 DK off-set. Also I need the boots from Black temple but they haven't been dropping.

Monk, I need a monk!!!