Here is mine bit :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold of Skullcrusher View Post
    Here is mine bit :-)
    looks good
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suMaFXb7uPc
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    i didn't like the belf combat animations.... it looks weird....

Deleted
    AM i the only one that is goinf for Crystalforge set ?!

Deleted
    Gonna go with T9 on my restoshammy, looks cool.

Deleted
    [QUOTE=hellomynameis;13000429]This just goes to prove, whatever you do, someone will do the same. I also have the full t2.5 set, and working on getting the real offpieces from AQ40. The weapon you speak of, is Stinger of Ayamiss, and its a mace. The shield is called Blessed Qiraji Bulwark. Imho, that mace and shield doesn't match T2.5 at all, but we all have our taste, I guess.[QUOTE=hellomynameis;13000429/]

[QUOTE=hellomynameis;13000429]My point is just.. if you think you will be unique, think again. [QUOTE=hellomynameis;13000429/]

The Shield and Wep are totally wrong, i wasn't online on WoW when i was posting this post, but the Shield im talking about is called Buru's Skull Fragment and the Weapon called Blade of Eternal Justice

---------- Post added 2011-09-01 at 02:38 PM ----------

The Shield and Wep are totally wrong, i wasn't online on WoW when i was posting this post, but the Shield im talking about is called Buru's Skull Fragment and the Weapon called Blade of Eternal Justice

http://bildr.no/view/964245

Mine, got it ready for transmogging, praying that they'll allow the Crown of Destruction to be transmogged to anything. If not i got the Red T1 version head aswell but doubtful ill use it since it's hideous, When I'm tanking im just going to use the Beth'tilac sword as it is with the blood elf shield from tbc.

---------- Post added 2011-09-01 at 03:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    That would be perfect if he was a Blue Draenei XD
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bany View Post
    AM i the only one that is goinf for Crystalforge set ?!
    I would go for the white version.

If they added damn pants in the game to match it.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    I would go for the white version.

If they added damn pants in the game to match it.
    I actually was attempting to make a set for the white version of T5. The best you can do to match the rest of the set is using the heroic version of Tier 11 (Pants and Gloves.)

This is what it would look like. That is without the belt. But the matching belt would be Belt of the Blackhand (Heroic). I can see the Felstone Bulwark from BT a matching shield.
    Kaizen of Mannoroth <Reckoning>
    US 11 H 16/16 - Tier 14
    US 9 H 13/13 - Tier 15
    US 8 H 14/14 - Tier 16

Distance hearts, when rejoined as one... May find the light within.

How would someone acquire the white version of crystalforge set ?
    Thanx in advance.
    For the Glory of Mankind

Quote Originally Posted by lordrevangr View Post
    How would someone acquire the white version of crystalforge set ?
    Thanx in advance.
    Brighthelm of Justice (Serpentshrine Caverns, Hydross the Unstable)
    Breastplate of Truth (SSC, The Lurker Below)
    Pauldrons of the Argent Sentinel (SSC, Morogrim Tidewalker)

There are no legs, belt, or gloves white versions of Tier 5, so the best you can do is Tier 11 Heroic. Not too shabby actually. Boots are Life Force Chargers from Heroic Omnotron.

Matching belt: Belt of the Blackhand from Heroic Nefarian. The random stat belts, long as they are the healing plate kind, from Heroic Conclave work as well.
    Last edited by Defender; 2011-09-01 at 11:40 PM.
    US 11 H 16/16 - Tier 14
    US 9 H 13/13 - Tier 15
    US 8 H 14/14 - Tier 16

I was also thinking on a set , mixing wrathfull with tier 8. Also i mixed wrathfull shoulders and t6 helm with the DK blue recolored (Holy Pally) items from Naxx 25 that was awesome !
    For the Glory of Mankind

Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    There are no legs, belt, or gloves white versions of Tier 5
    There are gloves, they drop off Vashj.

I also think Relentless and Vicious both look better with it than H.Sapphirium, YMMV though.

If I were to return to WoW, I'd eagerly try and obtain the Tier 4 set. It looks amazing but the Belt will be an issue.
    You'd think so, but Netherspite is actually one of the weakest bosses in Karazhan. Just pull when he's at the back of the room, stand in all three beams and pwn him.
    Last edited by Lumineus; 2011-09-02 at 01:33 AM.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Deleted

One of these sets. Will never get the red lightsaber though

Quote Originally Posted by Luminalol View Post
    So basicly something this then; http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...676:19363&l=80 (the offpieces are the proper ones, that match the set)

Personally, I prefer something golden/grey, golden/purple, or golden with flame glow for this set. I dont think pure purple match that well, but then again, thats my taste

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    This is what it would look like. That is without the belt. But the matching belt would be Belt of the Blackhand (Heroic). I can see the Felstone Bulwark from BT a matching shield.
    Looks good. Its not my style, but overall it looks good. Maybe a small addition:

The blue and gold color of t9 is matching perfect to the t11 heroics.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    Looks good. Its not my style, but overall it looks good. Maybe a small addition:

The blue and gold color of t9 is matching perfect to the t11 heroics.
    Should be dope combined with http://www.wowhead.com/item=38618/hammer-of-grief#.

God, paladins are just the #1 transmog-class, it's not even funny how many cool gear setups there are for us.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know. I had this set in mind to post up for others but I am having massive brain lag for today.

We are very stylish and lucky.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

I really do like the colors that T9 brings to the rest of the White T5 + T11 Heroic. I did feel something was missing with my version, which needed a little blend of the blue/gold for the upper body.

Another set I made! It's a very, very green one. But I think it looks so good! Heroic Justicebringer was made for this set, in terms of both color and shape with the double curved blades from the axe and shoulders.
    Last edited by Defender; 2011-09-02 at 09:48 AM.
    US 11 H 16/16 - Tier 14
    US 9 H 13/13 - Tier 15
    US 8 H 14/14 - Tier 16

Add this http://www.wowhead.com/item=27840 to the list of 2-handed weapons please, it's imo the best looking 2h mace in the game!

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin