Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyConqueror View Post
    I wish i could get those items, they look wonderful together.
    Thanks! As the guys said, the shoulders and legs are the tyrannical gladiator elite parts, while the head is WoD season 1 elite.
    I did however find that the horde side DK head-lookalike (http://www.wowhead.com/item=125293/w...s-plate-helmet) Seems to fit too and has a similar model and color. It's missing the face mask though. If you're alliance, the head is blue (http://www.wowhead.com/item=124814/w...s-plate-helmet).
    For shoulders, you could go for the ones that are part of the DK t10 hc set instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Deleted
    think I have posted elswhere on the site, but not in this thread :S
    anyhoo, Meet "The Slutadin"

Deleted
    I would like to share my transmog, but whenever I print screen it takes a picture of my browser instead of WoW, it's very odd

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    I would like to share my transmog, but whenever I print screen it takes a picture of my browser instead of WoW, it's very odd
    Are you running two monitors with WoW open in one, and your browser in another? If so you are likely taking a picture of both monitors, and you're only looking at part of the screen cap. That's what mine does anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Got the shoulders I needed for this set in LFR yesterday.

This is a combo of the LFR plate set and the Primal Gladiator set. Tried to incorporate green without going overboard. The only belt I found I liked was the LFR version of Poisonbinder Girth, as it blends into the set fairly well and has a big green jewel in the center that picks up on those on the shoulders, but it can only be obtained via personal loot, which is pretty random. Not sure if I want a tabard with it since the armor looks so good.

I went with a polearm/pike due to the Don Quixote-ish theme of the helmet, and of course since it was green!

*image snipped*

Item List
    Head: Demonbreaker Helm
    Shoulder: Wailing Woe Pauldrons
    Chest: Primal Gladiator's Scaled Chestpiece
    Cloak: Headscythe Greatcloak (a real PAIN to get in Slag Mines)
    Wrist: Any small bracer
    Hands: Primal Gladiator's Scaled Gauntlets
    Waist: Primal Gladiator's Girdle of Victory
    Legs: Primal Gladiator's Scaled Legguards
    Feet: Stompers of Echoing Doom
    Weapon: Wild Gladiator's Pike
    Holy shitballs, that set looks amazing.
    Not a pvper at all, so unfortunately won't be able to emulate it, but it is gorgeous. Kudos!
    Would love to see another image once you have the belt you're after.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Holy shitballs, that set looks amazing.
    Not a pvper at all, so unfortunately won't be able to emulate it, but it is gorgeous. Kudos!
    Would love to see another image once you have the belt you're after.
    I don't PvP either, Kerath. I got the new PvP weapon by using several Champion's Honor tokens over the past few weeks, some I got from the garrison mission, and others I purchased from the AH when the price was low. The Primal Gladiator armor is now available for Honor Points, so the tokens helped there.

Also, I play on Stormrage US, which is a hugely Alliance-imbalanced server, so when I need Honor to buy transmog gear, I hit up Tol Barad every couple of hours, drop my guild experience banner, and make sure to not go afk for 15 minutes and get just over 500 Honor a pop.
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2015-07-30 at 03:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    I don't PvP either, Kerath. I got the new PvP weapon by using several Champion's Honor tokens over the past few weeks, some I got from the garrison mission, and others I purchased from the AH when the price was low. The Primal Gladiator armor is now available for Honor Points, so the tokens helped there.

Also, I play on Stormrage US, which is a hugely Alliance-imbalanced server, so when I need Honor to buy transmog gear, I hit up Tol Barad every couple of hours, drop my guild experience banner, and make sure to not go afk for 15 minutes and get just over 500 Honor a pop.
    Aha, cunning! I've only seen 1 champion's honor token from missions (3 max level characters) so far. I'll have to keep an eye on the AH for them too.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Quote Originally Posted by Imacashew View Post
    oh my god those aren't soulbound.
    Man what is with garrison missions recently? Mount isn't soulbound, medallion of the legion isn't soulbound, left shark isn't soulbound, this isn't soulbound...

They all sound like they'd be at least account bound
    Neither is the satchel that contains the Touch of the Void heirloom. I've seen those selling for 50k+!

Neither is the satchel that contains the Touch of the Void heirloom. I've seen those selling for 50k+!
    50k? What server are you on? :O On Kazzak Eu they go for max 10k, maybe 20k if the buyer have been under a rock for a month.

But ye, I find it funny that they nerfed all the gold missions because "earning gold from doing missions is far too easy", and then they add a bunch of BoEs that sell for thousands of gold - Blizzard Logic.
    So far on 3 characters with 25 675 followers, I have only got 1 Honor/Conq token and a Left Shark though.. Also got 5 more max lvls that just got a bunch of low lvl/geared followers.

Also earning gold by doing that world boss is broken, on my 8 lvl 100 chars I get about 15-20k/week from selling the Felbights.

(Sorry for going off topic^^)
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    50k? What server are you on? :O On Kazzak Eu they go for max 10k, maybe 20k if the buyer have been under a rock for a month.
    Stormrage US. Someone was wanting to buy it for 50k.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    Are you running two monitors with WoW open in one, and your browser in another? If so you are likely taking a picture of both monitors, and you're only looking at part of the screen cap. That's what mine does anyways.
    I've only got one monitor :/

Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    I've only got one monitor :/
    Do you play Fullscreen or Windowed?

Stormrage US. Someone was wanting to buy it for 50k.
    Sweet life then!
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Do you play Fullscreen or Windowed?
    Fullscreen

10+ Year Old Account

classic but I love the set

my first try ... was going to use something with that weapon, but I realized that that's the only armor that kinda fits.

LF ideas for a better fit

Quote Originally Posted by Rekuja View Post

Indeed, I fall back to that set so many times, that and Wrathful Gladiator.

Quote Originally Posted by Rekuja View Post

I really need to save up the honors and buy the proper boots for this. This sets always a classic. And like the other guy said, this and wrathful are always GG.

STILL NEED HALP: Weapon to match ICC25 DK recolor?
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

"Azurecore"

I built this one around a blue "core" with the gold items serving to "frame" the blue. The gold is a bit darker on the gloves and boots in some light, so it looks bright on top, but dark as you go down.

The Stormwind tabard fits a bit better with its shade of gold, but the Gilneas tabard more closely matches the belt and legs. Still, there are several shades of blue going on here. Haven't found a weapon I like better than Stormrune Edge.

Item List
    Head: Helmet of Winged Triumph (Normal/Heroic)
    Shoulders: Shoulderplates of Gushing Geysers (Normal/Heroic)
    Cloak: Abjurer's Cloak
    Chest: Sunscale Chestguard
    Shirt: Blue Workman's Shirt
    Tabard: Gilneas Tabard
    Hands: Sunscale Gauntlets
    Waist: Lion's Heart Girdle
    Legs: Leggings of Divine Retribution
    Feet: Sunscale Sabatons
    Weapon: Stormrune Edge
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2015-10-16 at 06:26 PM.

I built this one around a blue "core" with the gold items serving to "frame" the blue. The gold is a bit darker on the gloves and boots in some light, so it looks bright on top, but dark as you go down.

The Stormwind tabard fits a bit better with its shade of gold, but the Gilneas tabard more closely matches the belt and legs. Still, there are several shades of blue going on here. Haven't found a weapon I like better than Stormrune Edge.

Item List
    Head: Helmet of Winged Triumph (Normal/Heroic)
    Shoulders: Shoulderplates of Gushing Geysers (Normal/Heroic)
    Chest: Sunscale Chestguard
    Hands: Sunscale Gauntlets
    Waist: Lion's Heart Girdle
    Legs: Leggings of Divine Retribution
    Feet: Sunscale Sabatons

Cloak: Abjurer's Cloak
    Tabard: Gilneas Tabard
    Shirt: Blue Workman's Shirt

Weapon: Stormrune Edge
    And as I always say to your transmogs (atleast in my head); love it! Do you do anything else than farm transmog items and make awesome sets?