Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    That set looks so amazing on a belf male it's not even funny, wish you would have posted this during DMF so I could have nabbed the cosmetics.
    Just about everything looks awesome on a Blood Elf male, mainly due to their haughty (and chiropractically awful) stance. Even that goofy shoe-and-leg-clamp boot model looks good on them. If there wasn't such a penalty for faction-changing, I'd've already done so! I didn't find any gloves darker than those I used, but I also limited it to the slim fit gloves that would fit under the coat sleeves.

Quote Originally Posted by Aux View Post
    Gloriandus, do you happen to ever do tmogs for Dwarfs?

Personally I have a hard time putting something together due to being shorter than Humans/Blood Elves.
    My human paladin is the only character I play, and was originally a dwarf. Part of the reason I race changed was how bad I felt so much armor looked on dwarves. All armor in the game seems to be designed for humans first, but since WoW textures aren't dynamic, they look squashed and/or stretched, and hence distorted, on dwarves.
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2015-12-15 at 10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Just about everything looks awesome on a Blood Elf male, mainly due to their haughty (and chiropractically awful) stance. Even that goofy shoe-and-leg-clamp boot model looks good on them. If there wasn't such a penalty for faction-changing, I'd've already done so! I didn't find any gloves darker than those I used, but I also limited it to the slim fit gloves that would fit under the coat sleeves.
    There is one option that's darker, but it's also quite a bit more brown. The Gauntlets of Living Obsidium, from the Molten Front dailies. They are basically a painted-on version of the T7 gloves. They look okay but don't fit 100% with the dark gray clothes.

15+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't go as far to say everything looks awesome on belf males. I personally think that they have some of the worst shoulder armor positioning out of any other race. I only play my paladin as a human female or belf male, so when I'm horde I feel limited on transmog options, because to me the main focus is the shoulders. If they sit awkward, or are too far set out like many are, I find myself going back to the t16/CM set or the t4/hammer set. Not saying there aren't other good shoulder options, just there are a bunch of nice models with poor positioning.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't go as far to say everything looks awesome on belf males. I personally think that they have some of the worst shoulder armor positioning out of any other race. I only play my paladin as a human female or belf male, so when I'm horde I feel limited on transmog options, because to me the main focus is the shoulders. If they sit awkward, or are too far set out like many are, I find myself going back to the t16/CM set or the t4/hammer set. Not saying there aren't other good shoulder options, just there are a bunch of nice models with poor positioning.
    100% agree with this. I find this issue making me want to reroll back to Alliance (few other things on top of that as well tho).
    -K

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank god we can now hide shoulders :P (At least... T16 looks really good on BE :P)

"Paladandy"

I recently acquired the Nobleman's cosmetic items and am using this basic transmog. There's a URL that I like much better, but I haven't farmed for it yet. Once shoulder hiding comes in, I'm sure there will be a LOT of players using the noble set (especially rogues and casters). This is a set where having an Acherus belt would be awesome.

The only plate gauntlets that work with the noble set are the "thin" ones because the forearm portion is hidden under the coat. The Spiked Cobalt Gauntlets were the best match I found, as the brown and light portions of the gloves that are visible reflect the brown on the boots and light parts of the coat.

I've paired this with the Swift Mountain Horse as it's a pure gray/black and looks good with the armor.

Item List
    Head: Hidden
    Shoulders: Stormforged Shoulders
    Back: Hidden
    Chest: Nobleman's Coat
    Hands: Spiked Cobalt Gauntlets
    Waist: Vindicator's Plate Belt (Alternate: Mender's Girdle of Endless Spring; Stormforged Belt)
    Legs: Nobleman's Pantaloons
    Feet: Noble' Fancy Boots
    Weapon: Beheading Blade

Is it possible for you to make a Horde/Blood elf inspired set? Love your work, it's pretty unique and awesome looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Vedelin View Post
    Is it possible for you to make a Horde/Blood elf inspired set? Love your work, it's pretty unique and awesome looking.
    Haven't really done any Horde-specific transmogs since I only play Alliance, but just looking through the tabard options for Horde...I am uber-jealous. They're so much better than the Alliance tabards!

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't really done any Horde-specific transmogs since I only play Alliance, but just looking through the tabard options for Horde...I am uber-jealous. They're so much better than the Alliance tabards!
    They trully are (the alliance have a couple of nice tabards though and way more variation in colors :S)

http://imgur.com/9zasVojs

Here is mine. Took a while to get all the pieces together.

For some reason I can't get the image to work...

Deleted
    Where is the shield from faydead?

Quote Originally Posted by Livonya View Post
    Where is the shield from faydead?

Stage 3 of the Steelforged Aegis:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=120261/s...egis&bonus=559

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vedelin View Post
    Well i may not be as good as Gloriandus making sets, but a long time ago i came up with this:

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    I wanted to create a set that looked with the Reforged Quel'dorei Crest (shield), then i came with the idea of creating a Silvermoon Champion set and the results are these:

But i'm not sure about the guantles... what do you guys think?
    I may have used The Sunbreaker
    Last edited by Maxilian; 2015-12-17 at 08:35 PM.

Some tabards are really great. I really enjoy black/gold/red motifs for Blood elves. All red though can be a bit overpowering.

I cannot post links yet, or I would show what I have right now.

My latest one (not very original I know). Wanted some heavy armor vibe, ready for battle, with a touch of blood elf heritage.

I've finally finished my latest xmog set! Here it is!

Set list:
    Head: Heaume of the Restless Watch
    Shoulders: Shoulderplate of the Holy Warrior
    Back: Permafrost Cape
    Chest: Chestplate of the Holy Warrior
    Tabard: Tabard of the Lightbringer
    Wrist: Wristguards of the Holy Warrior
    Hands: Gauntlets of the Holy Warrior
    Belt: Girdle of the Holy Warrior
    Legs: Legplates of the Holy Warrior
    Feet: Greatboots of the Holy Warrior
    Weapon: Vulmir, the Northern Tempest
    Shield: Steelforged Aegis
    Mount: Sapphire Panther

I'm pretty pleased with it. It looks really good with the mount. I went with an open faced helm to show off the mighty dwarf beard!

Trying out a couple of new sets. I really like the way the red and gold looks, but I just can't find any decent legs to go with it, that isn't a dress. I really enjoy the blue and gold too, but not as much as the red. I can probably post item lists if anyone is interested.

Last edited by Ninjavitis; 2015-12-19 at 05:05 AM.

http://legion.wowhead.com/dressing-r...8pZm808vOn87cN
    This is very cool legion transmog, wish the cm set was obtainable

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by fionoris View Post
    http://legion.wowhead.com/dressing-r...8pZm808vOn87cN
    This is very cool legion transmog, wish the cm set was obtainable
    I prefer this:

http://legion.wowhead.com/dressing-r...8jUd808vOn87cL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sans the Skeleton View Post
    Daym, first time I see a mog using the ToT set that I don't think is super ugly. Really like this one.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Sans the Skeleton View Post
    very cool set too but my fav set of all time is the cm set, tho the new tier 19 set looks great.