10+ Year Old Account
    Really liking the look of the ret version, the shield on the other hand I'm not a fan of. A bit too much blue imo.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted

currently missing shoulders and weapon

i ran this mog for quite a while now

Last edited by mmoca20688d08a; 2016-07-14 at 02:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by user1237 View Post
    Gay thread name. You faggots are a disgrace to paladins.
    You really have an unhealthy obsession with this site don't you? Also on topic I don't play Pala but these mogs are making me want to .

7+ Year Old Account
    But dahling, everybody but everybody says how simply stunning I am as a paladin!

How insecure can a human being be?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Neldarie View Post
    Something w-o ashbringer everyone will be wielding:

http://legion.wowhead.com/dressing-r...5808EKo8xy87Ma
    Always liked that set.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

And we're actually getting "the Fabulous" as a title, too! This thread is going to be much max homosity! Doge! Memes!

15+ Year Old Account
    Glori, do you have any green mogs stashed away in your brilliant vault of sexy transmog? I was playing around, and just can't seem to make anything look right.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    Glori, do you have any green mogs stashed away in your brilliant vault of sexy transmog? I was playing around, and just can't seem to make anything look right.

I'm not Glori.. but this is a set I have saved up for my Unholy DK... http://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room...08G2d808dPK87c

Green dragon themed armor from Cataclysm 5mans with a green 2h sword from WOTLK.

These are the green-dominant sets I've worked on. Haven't done many.

I've been wearing this one since I posted about it here. There's an awesome cloak that matches almost perfectly that drops in Legion.

This one integrates the weird green WoD PvP belt with MoP vendor shoulders, the Firelands heroic DK recolor, and a Highmaul sword.

Originally posted here

Deleted
    What about the recolored T2? Or the Jade/Warleader set?

Happy with how this one came out! Still looking for a 2H I really like, but for now, this'll do for Prot and Holy (until I have my Artifact).

This is my current transmog. Going as captain of the horde feel and will use it during the Broken Shore pre-expansion event.

Deleted

Going full "LolCommanderOfTheSilverHand" for Legion, because I'm the leader of a roleplay guild affiliated to the Silver Hand, and because that's the true fantasy of the paladin in warcraft imho.

Trying to be as close as possible to this one (except the tabard ofc, because argent crusade sucks, and with the ashbringer instead of this generic hammer)

Just noticed that the Uther-style two-hand maces are no longer shown as options in the Wardrobe on the current Beta. (I checked that all filters were enabled)

Ardent Warhammer

Gilded Warhammer
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2016-07-17 at 03:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Just noticed that the Uther-style two-hand maces are no longer shown as options in the Wardrobe on the current Beta. (I checked that all filters were enabled)
    Why must Blizzard continuously shit on everything that brings Paladins joy?

They used the model for the Hammer of khaz'goroth. Unsurprisingly, we won't be allowed to walk around with a Titan artifact.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

15+ Year Old Account
    I kind of hope they open up transmog between the spec artifacts for each class. There are sets that would look really good with the holy two-hander while playing ret.

10+ Year Old Account
    Buy honor gear now and store. Spend the honor and gold now so you don't have a headache later to collect.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.