10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Wanted to make something to go with the purple appearance of the holy artifact:

Minor gripe with the holy artifact, while I love the holy libram on the belt, it does bug me that it clips horribly with all the nice fancy new belt models
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    You mean the Tier lookalike pieces? I start getting them after Honor Level 20.

- - - Updated - - -

The blue PvP gear mixed with the DMF boots and the LFR Tier 14.

can you tell me the name of the items of this set or link armory

We can finally put these gorgeously ornate BC shoulders to proper use! A great match of color to the Legion pieces, and the jewels reflect the centerpiece of the belt.

Item List
    Head: Vindictive Gladiator's Scaled Helm
    Shoulders: Swiftsteel Shoulders
    Chest: Aethrynn's Everwarm Chestplate
    Hands: Gloves of Thane Kray-Tan
    Waist: Vindictive Gladiator's Scaled Girdle
    Feet: Vindictive Gladiator's Scaled Sabatons
    Weapon: Sulfuras, the Extinguished Hand

I obtained the three PvP pieces from the PvP WQs; the rewards are random, however, so make sure to check every day. You can get the gloves and chest fairly cheaply on the AH. The boots can be any "golden" boot, really, as all you see are the front part of the foot anyway. The shoulders might be the stumblingblock if you're not a Blacksmith, as they're (currently) BoP.
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2016-11-04 at 08:30 PM.

That is a very nice match indeed, never felt I could use those shoulders before because of their color palett.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Looking for the paladin class hall boots or something better.

Yesterday I got the spark of the fallen exarch and decided to change a bit the usual golden paladin I wear.

h t t p : // i m g u r. c o m /a/YYIl9
    cant post links yet, but i threw something quick for my hidden artifact skin atleast colors match!

Clicky for full-size!

I haven't played since Cata, but I want to come back try out legion. Looking through tansmog sets I found I want to get the Battlegear of Guiding Light set for my Draenei Paladin looks like it comes from the Tier 17 raid. How hard is that to solo at the new 110 level cap?

Quote Originally Posted by Zumi View Post
    I haven't played since Cata, but I want to come back try out legion. Looking through tansmog sets I found I want to get the Battlegear of Guiding Light set for my Draenei Paladin looks like it comes from the Tier 17 raid. How hard is that to solo at the new 110 level cap?
    I'm sure there will be a few people who claim they can solo it, but the Warlords raids will likely be unsoloable for a long time. I see Level 110 groups going back and running them all the time, however.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    We can finally put these gorgeously ornate BC shoulders to proper use! A great match of color to the Legion pieces, and the jewels reflect the centerpiece of the belt.

I forgot to list the items again! I've added them to the original post.

Are the Belt and Helmet obtainable at the moment?

Quote Originally Posted by Xelran View Post
    The helm drops from Cenarius in the Emerald Nightmare. The tier-matching belt only drops in The Nighthold so it's not available yet, but the PvP one is. It's only slightly darker than the normal belt so it's not very noticeable.

Quote Originally Posted by Archibalde View Post
    The helm drops from Cenarius in the Emerald Nightmare. The tier-matching belt only drops in The Nighthold so it's not available yet, but the PvP one is. It's only slightly darker than the normal belt so it's not very noticeable.
    Thank You.

Humble paladin mog

Can replace with a vanilla looking 2h sword, can't be too flashy imo if you wanna go for that paladin of the line look. no hero, just another warrior of the light carrying out his duty

I got both of them from the PvP tower WQs, but of course the rewards are random.

As Gloriandus said, the PvP ones are. I have the entire set. Alliance version does NOT match the normal mode/world drop pieces or the TBC shoulder, though.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by MintChocCip View Post

Humble paladin mog

Can replace with a vanilla looking 2h sword, can't be too flashy imo if you wanna go for that paladin of the line look. no hero, just another warrior of the light carrying out his duty
    I like this a lot! I have a similiar set planned, based on the vanilla Overlord plate armor with a Truesilver Champion as weapon.

Deleted

^ What belt is that? that's exactly what my transmog is except for the helm is from the Previous tier. (big winged one)
    I'm having trouble finding a belt and that would do nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumidar View Post
    ^ What belt is that? that's exactly what my transmog is except for the helm is from the Previous tier. (big winged one)
    I'm having trouble finding a belt and that would do nicely.
    It's the Tier 17 Normal matching belt.