Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    The shoulders were the WoD elite pvp shoulders. Can't get em anymore. A few of those pieces are WoD elite stuff.
    I find it annoying that they make Elite PvP sets a "one upon a life-time" to get, while Mythic gear is avaible to be farmed later.

Wish they just added the Elite gear back, but made it cost twice as much Honor Medals (or what ever they are called) as other PvP gear. Making it a bit rare, but possible to farm.

Or perhaps give us a chance to buy them at a vendor when/if we get the rating needed at a later date.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Nabbed the first PvP color (the only one I think looks any good), but the color scheme isn't the best if you're going for hardcore matching. Rust, red, and deep purple tones and effects. So far, I'm using the getup below. It could also be matched up with the Tier 17 normal set, the Truesteel mix set I posted earlier, or Conqueror's Aegis, but I hate skirts.

And what in the world did they do to cape physics? They used to swish back and forth, now they're flipped up and stiff when you run.

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2016-10-22 at 06:04 PM.

I just got Level 20, Rank 0 for PVP.

When can I expect to find the PVP Tier recolors for my World Quests (if that's how it works)?

Quote Originally Posted by Krek01 View Post

When can I expect to find the PVP Tier recolors for my World Quests (if that's how it works)?
    Heard something about 40+, but I've gained almost my whole set before that. I have done the weekly arena wins and some BGs though, + all WQs that give gear. I am currently honor level 37 no prestige.

I think the 40+ is when you start obtaining it from winning BGs/Arena. Don't think I've gained anything from that so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    You should start getting the ilvl 840+ tier lookalikes above level 20, but the rewards for the PvP quests are random. The "arena" quests rotate faster, but the towers only refresh once a day. I recall first getting the pieces at honor level 22.

That means you might need to wait a few days until a gear reward appears - of course the opposite is also possible, when you are offered gear rewards back-to-back or on multiple quests at the same time.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be

I got my first pair, the legs, at lvl 16. Funny thing was, that the quest told me I was getting a blue 805 cloak, but when I completed it, I dinged 17 and was rewarded the legs instead, quite a neat surprise.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I think I got my first epic piece at honor level 12, but that was before the change to "unintentional rewards from world quests." My DK got his first piece at 15, but he still gets blues mostly. There's a point at which you never get a blue reward anymore, but I think it must be at least hl30.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Deleted
    Well, and this is my idea
    I know about the chest and I have a good replacement (but I can't find it in the Wowhead's dressing room)
    As for the weapon - this version of Ashbringer looks simply the best and matches perfectly, but it's not a problem to find a matching weapon.

http://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room...8sJV808vOn87cN

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    I fucking love the lightning ashbringer. I want that shit so bad.

Also, nice mog mate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post

And what in the world did they do to cape physics? They used to swish back and forth, now they're flipped up and stiff when you run.
    Capes don't swish anymore when you run with a two-hander sheathed on your back. When you draw your weapon, your cloak will swish as usual.

Got a lucky drop from HFC HC (didn't play during WoD) on the first go and was able to finish my transmog (everything lightning)

15+ Year Old Account
    Decided to do something to complement Corrupted Remembrance til I can be bothered to unlock the gold variant.

Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

I wanted to have a normal looking, practical armor with a little bit of blue magic going on, i combined the white/blue cloak with the legion pre event hood to try to create an illusion of an hooded cape i think it looks quite good.

Last edited by Lorianus; 2016-10-24 at 09:07 PM.

Unusual color for a paladin. I call it the Emerald Knight set.

Anyone have ideas for matching shoulders?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickykong View Post
    Unusual color for a paladin. I call it the Emerald Knight set.

Anyone have ideas for matching shoulders?

Dont know about "matching" but these shoulders look way more like actual shoulders than the ones you are wearing atm http://www.wowhead.com/item=31521/ex...#reward-from-q

Also Xavius HC has a pair of nice green shoulders but they have much more of a DK feel to them with the skull theme though.
    Last edited by mmoc27711a7cd8; 2016-10-25 at 02:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like seeing green xmogs. It's one of the colors we don't get to see often in official paladin tier sets.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now that Shadow's Edge is mogable I need to think of a set that would go good with it.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

Im gonna roll paladin and still cant decide between Blood elf male and tauren female. Belf look so tiny for a plate wearer with huge 2h and male tauren look silly in plate armors. Female tauren looks like int he middle between two of them but Im still not sure :/

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Im gonna roll paladin and still cant decide between Blood elf male and tauren female. Belf look so tiny for a plate wearer with huge 2h and male tauren look silly in plate armors. Female tauren looks like int he middle between two of them but Im still not sure :/
    Canned Beef has nothing to do with Paladins.
    It's a sacrielege to all that is Holy.