Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Any good mogs for Spark of the fallen exarch/vindicators bulwark out there?
    I am loving your signature!!! that would be awesome!
    =)

Deleted
    to be honest I never quite understood why blizz decided to give the paladin a samurai look in pandaria.
    it looks good. don't gte me wrong, but still a litlle wierd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Did you search for "tyrannical" within this thread? Gracin posted this one last year, for reference:
    I did actually... and seeing the post... i searched again to prove to myself I wasn't crazy. But it helps when you spell tyrannical correctly and not tyrranical... dumb me.

Thanks for the link... twas the exact post I was looking for.

le sigh though... the alliance colors are so lame...
    Last edited by A dot Ham; 2017-07-25 at 06:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadieb View Post
    to be honest I never quite understood why blizz decided to give the paladin a samurai look in pandaria.
    it looks good. don't gte me wrong, but still a litlle wierd.
    Just something different. Never hurts to try with one tier or pvp set to branch out.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

I know it'll be worn to death, but I got the boots today to complete the T20 LFR set, and I'm loving the purple and silver/gray. Looks great with the BC PvP mace, although Torch of the Damned matches the glowing purple better.

I especially like that the neck is covered up; hate plunging necklines on plate armor.

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2017-07-25 at 10:36 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Horde Gladiator Season 5-7 armor:

Alliance Gladiator Season 5-7 armor:

Whenever I get reminded that Alliance always has better colors on EVERYTHING, I cannot await the day that they add High Elves as a playable race.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leenaleena View Post
    Whenever I get reminded that Alliance always has better colors on EVERYTHING, I cannot await the day that they add High Elves as a playable race.
    oo just.. shut up..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    oo just.. shut up..
    GLORIOUS BLUE EVERYWHERE!

On a serious note: I can take the vanilla differences in sets. I can take the TotC differences. I was even able to take those slight tint changes with some of the following PvP Sets. But what enraged me beyond redemption was the glorious color scheme of those Legion PvP Sets. I am dead with envy. If it wasn't for my Horde community, I'd have trans'ed when I first saw those.

Quote Originally Posted by Leenaleena View Post
    Though that alliance set is hideous. The blue colour is just wrong. It's too much of said wrong blue colour, and it ruins the whole thing. The horde version isn't that much better (reminds me of the crafted WoD set? Atleast the colours), but atleast better than that absolutely bad colour scheme of the alliance version.

It looks like a 12 year old tried to paint a Warhammer figurine.

(all my opinion of course)
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Anyone have the PTR loaded? This thread in the WoW General Forums that says that THREE new PvP artifact tints have been added to the PTR, and the new Prestige max is 30.

If this is true, and the new colors are finally the "good" ones, I'll pretty much be done chasing this crap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone have the PTR loaded? This thread in the WoW General Forums that says that THREE new PvP artifact tints have been added to the PTR, and the new Prestige max is 30.

If this is true, and the new colors are finally the "good" ones, I'll pretty much be done chasing this crap.
    I haven't seen anything on wowhead showing there are new tint skins.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

This cloak that drops off Goroth is a nice fit with the Blackrock set:

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    I haven't seen anything on wowhead showing there are new tint skins.
    Didn't see anything about it either, but the post was believable enough (considering how things are going in Legion) that I was taken in.

So, why hoof plate boots turned into slippers?

And then we have this

http://imgur.com/a/B4jfJ

Seriously Blizzard there are more than just Humans on Paladin class...
    Last edited by Heldamon; 2017-07-26 at 09:41 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heldamon View Post
    So, why hoof plate boots turned into slippers?

And then we have this

http://imgur.com/a/B4jfJ

Seriously Blizzard there are more than just Humans on Paladin class...
    I have no issue with them doing the basic modeling on the mhuman frame, but my biggest pet peeve is that I don't think they spend enough time going back and really looking at the armor sizing/positioning on other sexs/races. Personally I hate the way the t20 looks on a mbelf mostly because I think the "extra" plates are oversized on that model. It doesn't make the character look big, bulky, and tough, more like a little kid wearing his daddy's armor. And don't even get me started on how many shoulder pieces look horrid on mbelfs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by A dot Ham View Post
    I did actually... and seeing the post... i searched again to prove to myself I wasn't crazy. But it helps when you spell tyrannical correctly and not tyrranical... dumb me.

Thanks for the link... twas the exact post I was looking for.

le sigh though... the alliance colors are so lame...
    I believe I modeled my set after a poster a few pages before I posted that one. It was an alliance player who built it as a white samurai, I seem to remember being jealous of how badass it was so in I decided to see if I could replicate it in the dark horde colors. Normally I'd hunt up the post link but my net is down and I'm posting via my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    Argent Justicar, proudly representing the Alliance!

Are you colorblind or something? Nothing matches in this "thing" at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Alassiel View Post
    Are you colorblind or something? Nothing matches in this "thing" at all.
    No, I am not.
    There are 2 distinct colors used - green and purple, with green running on torso and legs.

Well, Shoulders, Hands and Chest are too different for my taste as well. But if you like it, sure.

Deleted
    I think the first color would've been better with red runes and red smoke, and would've helped us match things a bit more.

As it is, only the first and third colors have any obvious mogging potential; the second and third colors are so unusual that it's going to be difficult to get a pleasing match, unless future armor sets we can use incorporate similar hues.

I don't like that I can only test out the artifact colors in the order hall. If I could load them in MogIt, or even via the transmog window, I might spend more time trying to put together a set.

The set definitely speaks to the idea that "less is more". The only criticism I have of it is that the colors are on the drab side; then again, that could also be one of its strong suits -- no crazy clown colors.
    I agree 10000% it's stupid that we can test the artifact skin only in the order hall.

I've given up on the 3rd PvP skin; the colors in proper light are actually gray-blue for the main parts of the sword, with the interior and trim accents being freakin' olive green and the grip is blue. It's terrible.

While I was trying to create a set for it, I did come up with this simple, yet pleasing green mog; not a fan of the teal tinges on the shoulders, but they're subtle enough that they're almost unnoticeable.

Item List
    Head: Radiant Lightbringer Crown (H)
    Shoulder: Grave-Dredged Pauldrons (N)
    Cloak: Mok'Nathal Wildercloak
    Chest: Chestplate of Congealed Corrosion (LFR)
    Shirt: Embroidered Shirt
    Hands: Gauntlets of Insane Calculations (LFR)
    Waist: Dreadful Gladiator's Girdle of Accuracy
    Legs: Legplates of Willful Doom (LFR)
    Feet: Grievous Gladiator's Warboots of Cruelty
    Weapon: Warmongering Gladiator's Decapitator
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2017-07-29 at 12:58 AM.