Deleted
    Usual transmog since Legion.
    Had almost the same in blue before (from differet sets before WoD, then crafted one during WoD), but red feels so much better.
    Waiting to complete the full pvp set from this season to swap again to a blue one, to be full alliance-themed for BfA.

Last edited by mmoc28363dc913; 2017-11-20 at 03:55 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Sounds like we indeed won't be getting any class-specific sets in BfA
    I blame Brexit, those cuts hit us hard!!! On a serious note, the new Human influenced WCIII set looks amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparklelord View Post
    How truly outrageous...
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Might swap to those sick bronze glasses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    It just dawned on me that the idea of raid themed sets rather than class themed sets could actually turn out really well.

For example, our ToT tier (if you ignore the helmet and the green/yellow variants) is actually a really good looking set that doesn't really look like it's a paladin set.

It could definitely go well. It all depends on what the art team gets to do.

Think of it this way: instead of having to make a ton of sets based on the exact same theme we see all the time (flashy gear for Paladins, skulls for dks, masks/stealth gear for rogues, etc) they can now go wild. They’ve been given a theme and can do whatever they want with it, they aren’t restricted by “this needs to have skulls” or “this should be flashy because Paladin”.

I think that could be really good. The more freedom you give to artists the better things generally turn out from what I’ve seen.

Even if we have less armor sets, that’s okay. Mainly because it’d be the same kinda stuff we see all the time “with a small twist” as usual. So I’d like to see how creative they get because they can make sets we’ve never seen before and it’ll be refreshing. It all depends on how creative they get.

So here are my Transmog's.

The White Knight:

The Golden Defender:

The Battle Healer:

Titan of the Silver Hand:

The Champion of Argus:

The Crusader of Argus:

Asbringer's Crusade:

The Fallen Protector:

Corrupted Vengence:

Redeemed Vengeance:

Ashbringer's Judgment:

Judgment of the Righteous:

A'dal's Vengence:

Defender of Shattrath:

Burning Vengeance:
    Last edited by SokartheTank; 2017-11-22 at 11:41 PM.

7+ Year Old Account

Ahramthul, my recent foray into the holy light

Typically wielding the Corrupted Ashbringer (Yellow Variant) but I last logged out as Prot..

I have the H Firelands set, but felt that the N set blazed with a more appropriate 'holy fire' rather than the plain flame of Ragnaros. Those boots are by far my current favorite in game, so I needed to find a way to incorporate them and I think that's easily achieved by simply matching them with your gloves. The chest piece would not be my first choice, except that it has that little 3D emblem which shows over your tabard. Likewise, the belt from ToV has a bit of a "droopy sash" element which also uniquely shows over the tabard rather than replacing the tabard's lower half. Currently I'm working on getting yellow/red variants of both the chest and belt so I can really decide which one I like. Also, I'm interested in getting the tabard of Brute Force from (I think) 300 ranked arena wins for that "blood of the martyr" look.
    Last edited by vondevon; 2017-11-22 at 11:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Saw something like this a while back so not my original idea. Might try next expac on a light goat.
    Last edited by Sett; 2017-11-23 at 02:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post

Saw something like this a while back so not my original idea. Might try next expac on a light goat.
    That looks incredible!

Item List
    Head: Helm of Hungering Darkness
    Shoulders: Brackenshell Shoulderplates (N)

Cloak: Ancient Bloodmoon Cloak
    Chest: Lifeforge Breastplate
    Shirt: The Very Best Shirt

Hands: Grievous Gladiator's Scaled Gauntlets
    Waist: Grievous Gladiator's Clasp of Cruelty
    Legs: Frostplate Greaves
    Feet: Grievous Gladiator's Greaves of Alacrity
    Weapon: Ashkandi, Greatsword of the Brotherhood
    Illusion: Berserking
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2017-11-25 at 03:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiki b View Post
    Might swap to those sick bronze glasses.

Don't waste your time doing that, they are only transmoggable during anniversary events.

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

I plan on using this transmog for my plate allied and horde races.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Shiny and Chrome!

Last edited by Morally Grey Storm; 2017-11-28 at 06:54 AM. Reason: Soulfly_-_Skyfall

Nabbed the Tabard of the Void relatively cheap off the BMAH last night, and of course the old Deathbone set goes well with it. I had the matching belt in my appearances somehow, but unfortunately not the boots, which are no longer available. Heroic Greaves are the closest visual match, but they also use that old boot style I despise.

I also bought Steelgrip Gauntlets off the AH and soulbound them before I realized the legendary holy gloves use the same skin.

Item List
    Shoulders: Orca-Oiled Spaulders

Cloak: Formidable Cape
    Chest: Battlemaster's Breastplate
    Shirt: Sightless Mantle
    Tabard: Tabard of the Void
    Hands: Tyr's Hand of Faith
    Waist: Omokk's Girth Restrainer
    Legs: Outrider's Plate Legguards
    Feet: Heroic Greaves
    Weapon: Dark Espadon
    Illusion: Crusader

I went over to WoWHead, where they had datamined pics of an updated Saurfang model, with his Tier 1 armor being updated, too.

It got me thinking... I would love to see the Tier 1 armor set be updated, much like how Tier 20 is an update for Tier 6.

It'd be hilarious to see how the paladin's Tier 1 banana suit would look with graphics today.

Deleted
    what a slutty elf xd

Quote Originally Posted by Krek01 View Post
    I went over to WoWHead, where they had datamined pics of an updated Saurfang model, with his Tier 1 armor being updated, too.

It got me thinking... I would love to see the Tier 1 armor set be updated, much like how Tier 20 is an update for Tier 6.

It'd be hilarious to see how the paladin's Tier 1 banana suit would look with graphics today.
    I wish they'd go back and update all the older armor models with high res textures. I love my banana shoulder, but they look so putrid graphically.
    lol casual - Ret masochist since 05

Rullk