10+ Year Old Account
    Wait. The 60 PVP stuff is glitched?
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to put together a nice transmog set for my self, not in game but using some programe, is wow model viewer the easiest to use or is there one on a site like wowhead that I can just get into right away without having to DL anything?

I've got no complete sets but have most of t1, 6,7,8,10,10 (25man H version) , 11 and 12 with some t2, 4 and 5 but only 1 or 2 bits of those with at least 4 of all the others) and have many off set pieces, weapons and shields etc thrown in, my banks bassicly full of transmog gear and it's kinda hard to sift through to find what I want to be wearing.

EDIT: One reason I want to use some programe and not in game is because I'm consdering race changing to tauren (currently male BE)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redriot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hellomynameis View Post
    Since you probably have some experience, where do you think its best/easiest to farm for these? I have scouted AH on my realm, both ally and horde, and seen no pieces there for 3-4 weeks now, so the only option is to get out there and farm, it seems.
    I had a strong desire to go out and farm this set. I decide to farm the chest piece to start. After about 3 days (not all at once mind you, I have raiding to do!) I finally got the breastplate. I also lost the desire to farm the rest lol.

At any rate, I went to AQ 20 to farm the breastplate. The belt allegedly drops off the non-elite worms in the instance as well, but not off elite mobs. I got a ton of lowbie greens in the process, including almost a full Magnificent Set which I love. If you're very careful, if you make your way to the left of the instance, you can make a full circle and clear all of the trash without pulling any bosses. If you don't pull any bosses you can zone out when you're done, reset the instance and rinse and repeat!

Good luck, may you have more patience than I do ^^
    Well, I collected most of the pieces in Dire Maul but before the cataclysm happened! I still miss the right Belt, but AQ20 seems to be a good hint!

Deleted
    Definitely T2. As prot Quel'Serrar (lvl 60) and Illidan shield, as ret Ashkandi (lvl60) until i get Zin'rokh (archaeology).
    Or T6 from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by Valamivan View Post
    What shield is this?

Quote Originally Posted by nwgminion View Post
    What shield is this?
    Titansteel Shield Wall...bs crafted

Deleted
    I made this set for my Paladin tank..

Substitute weapon that does look alright while sheathed is Phantom Blade, but it's just not as awesome as Hailstorm..
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2011-11-16 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Thumbnail'd

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Malthred View Post
    Up and running with my new Imgur account, hopefully there won't be any more bandwidth issues blocking uploaded picture links!

I give you my final tweak of 'Champion of the Shattered Sun'

what cloak is that plz ?
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2011-11-16 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Thumbnail'd the quote

Figured I might as well post my own sad attempt for my alt pallie. My main warrior's naturally just covered in Onslaught.

Last edited by Malthanis; 2011-11-16 at 02:24 PM. Reason: Thumbnail'd
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    Ya i think Karadros got it right sadly..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    Sylvanas is flawless and should be canonized as a saint.

This is mine

Last edited by Malthanis; 2011-11-16 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Thumbnail'd

At Beelz this is my first post on MMO so I'll try to be as helpful as possible. There are a bunch of cloaks with the same skin here are a few:
    Obsidian-Flecked Cape from The Spoils of War Quest in the Burning Steps
    Cloak of Darkness Crafted through leather working and
    Cloak of the Craft dropped with a higher percentage, based on wowhead, off of various mobs in Blade's Edge Mountains.

Sayrah your set looks very nice with the Bloodelf female skin I wish the Mace would drop for me as well but no luck here.

This is one of my sets please let me know what you think be critical if you have to :-) I can't link pictures :-( can you guys check out the armory Amascus on US Korgath?

Quote Originally Posted by Amalama View Post
    At Beelz this is my first post on MMO so I'll try to be as helpful as possible. There are a bunch of cloaks with the same skin here are a few:
    Obsidian-Flecked Cape from The Spoils of War Quest in the Burning Steps
    Cloak of Darkness Crafted through leather working and
    Cloak of the Craft dropped with a higher percentage, based on wowhead, off of various mobs in Blade's Edge Mountains.

Sayrah your set looks very nice with the Bloodelf female skin I wish the Mace would drop for me as well but no luck here.

This is one of my sets please let me know what you think be critical if you have to :-) I can't link pictures :-( can you guys check out the armory Amascus on US Korgath?
    http://us.battle.net/static-render/u.../race/11-0.jpg
    Took the liberty of posting your picture here ;P
    Looks pretty sweet man, proper draenei pally!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crusty272 View Post
    http://imgur.com/KEefk

Cataclysm set.
    Crown of Destruction
    Lok'amir
    Drillboar disk
    Guild tabard like a BAWSS!
    Good thing this is a sherman topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasconcellos View Post
    Exactly. This is a palathing topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasconcellos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    Exactly. This is a palathing topic.
    Shaman stuff? What shaman stuff? What're you guys talking about?

/shiftyeyes
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!

Deleted

I just need those damn Justice Bearer's Pauldron's from Ramparts HC then i'm good to go. I also have http://www.wowhead.com/item=28800 and http://www.wowhead.com/item=32332 for Ret, and http://www.wowhead.com/item=34671 for my mace needs. All I need now is a good sword to go along with it and i'm all purple'd up and good to go

---------- Post added 2011-11-16 at 08:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Wait. The 60 PVP stuff is glitched?
    Quite a lot of it is yeah; the lvl 60 platewearer stuff for Alliance, for example, now seems to all have that unbearably gold epic quality gear skin (think of the gold shoulders with the white fabric), instead of the more toned-down (and preferable to me) blue quality gear skins (think of the dull gold shoulders with the blue fabric).

I hope they fix it soon, and I hope more that is not intentional.
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2011-11-16 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Thumbnail'd

"The Magic Seeker" - A set I put together from a request to use the sword + shield together.

ahhh, judge your a pain...i like your sets but can never find the gear looking through atlas loot !!

Can anyone list out the items here...

i know the helm, chest and hands are from the lv70 pvp set, shield and shoulders off maly, sword i can find using atlas loot without to much pain...the boots look like maybe molten tantrum boots

where are the legs from ?? (and belt if your linking anyway...)

Appreciate the replies

Beelz
    Last edited by Beelz; 2011-11-16 at 08:56 PM.

Purple Sword...

Latro's Dancing Blade

Drops from Vexallus in Magister's terrace

Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    Shaman stuff? What shaman stuff? What're you guys talking about?

/shiftyeyes
    You even posted his post in the shaman post, didn't you? Sly moderator is sly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irishman View Post
    Quite a lot of it is yeah; the lvl 60 platewearer stuff for Alliance, for example, now seems to all have that unbearably gold epic quality gear skin (think of the gold shoulders with the white fabric), instead of the more toned-down (and preferable to me) blue quality gear skins (think of the dull gold shoulders with the blue fabric).

I hope they fix it soon, and I hope more that is not intentional.
    Irishman, could this have something to do with this: Duplicate Grand Marshall / High Warlord items found in 4.3

Maybe they'll add the different tones of the pvp-armor and weapons?
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

At Beelz one more time: the shoulders I believe are the ones that drop from Grand Widow Faerlina and or Gluth,
    10 man mode they are the Frostblight Pauldrons...
    I believe there are a bunch more that share the same skin tone as well but I don’t have so much time to look for them.
    I can’t seem to find the belt right atm but it seems it may come from Nax also but I’m probably wrong on that one.