10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like I need to make a dozen pants and tops for the enchanted thorium set for peeps. I wish I could trade them off realm so easily!
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    4.3 this week! Rejoice!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    4.3 this week! Rejoice!
    I still need the mace from flame levi 10 to finish my ret set, but of course he has never dropped in any of the dozens of times ive killed him since uld came out. Stupid RNG

This is my second set.....

Last edited by Malthanis; 2011-11-29 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Thumbnail'd

I've changed my mind. This will be my new Pally/Sunwalker:

All armor outside of the head/belt is craftable Savage Saronite.
    The helm is in Ulduar
    The belt is Field Plate
    The sword and shield are in Stratholm
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2011-11-29 at 03:23 PM. Reason: thumbnail'd
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Finished cloak part for now.

Tomorrow is the big day ( I hope ). n_n Let's hope a lot of bugs have been weaved out for us to look fabulous!

Need suggestions to match my favourite shoulders:
    Glimmering Steel Mantle
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=30878#comments

(drops in Battle for Mt Hyjal raid)

10+ Year Old Account
    There are some greens that might match that. Those shoulders are indeed a strange color though...

The Chinese dog shoulders? Just wait for MoP, I'm sure all the plate will look like that...
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by billsheng View Post
    This is my second set.....

What gear is this? I'm looking for something blue gold
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2011-11-29 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Thumbnail'd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Téuntjûh View Post
    What gear is this? I'm looking for something blue gold
    Brutal Gladiator stuff.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Btw, @ Malthanis

Thumbnailing is really anoying.
    I just want to roam trough this post and look for cool stuff, now I can barely see it anymore.
    Is it really needed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Téuntjûh View Post
    Btw, @ Malthanis

Thumbnailing is really anoying.
    I just want to roam trough this post and look for cool stuff, now I can barely see it anymore.
    Is it really needed?
    Yes, yes it is needed. It saves on bandwidth for those with slow connections or limited bandwidth, and makes it easier to read the thread as a whole. Besides, just click the image and the full one will appear.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    Yes, yes it is needed. It saves on bandwidth for those with slow connections or limited bandwidth, and makes it easier to read the thread as a whole. Besides, just click the image and the full one will appear.
    You have to be running on a dial up modem to not be able to load these screens in under 10 sec.....plus there is a warning on the thread title to warn people with crappy connections. These thumbnails suck I agree, and some of them don't work properly when you click on them. You should just leave it full screen it's really not a big deal....the purpose of the thread is to show off the gear combos, not be easier to read.....reading has nothing to do with it, it could simply be a post with a picture and that would be cool you are just making it more frustrating for the majority.

Thumbnailing is awesome.
    I don't know what's your problem, but I can still tell nearly every item, even from the thumbnail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Well, I'm sure ready for the patch to come live on EU tomorrow!

Last edited by Malthanis; 2011-11-29 at 10:12 PM. Reason: Thumbnail'd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Protoman View Post
    You have to be running on a dial up modem to not be able to load these screens in under 10 sec.....plus there is a warning on the thread title to warn people with crappy connections.
    There are still people with pretty bad connections. This also helps people with bandwidth caps that want to browse the thread. We also have people browsing from their phones, where bandwidth can be an issue as well.

These thumbnails suck I agree, and some of them don't work properly when you click on them.
    If they don't work, report them. I've been doing my best trying to keep all of the thumbnails working through this thread.

You should just leave it full screen it's really not a big deal....the purpose of the thread is to show off the gear combos, not be easier to read.....reading has nothing to do with it...
    There's been a great deal of reading involved in this thread. I daresay that a majority of the posts have been without images at all.

...you are just making it more frustrating for the majority.
    As of right now, yourself and Téuntjûh are the only two to have voiced opinions on the matter, out of 94 pages of thread.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I am going to blow 10k from my lack of being able to hold down one set at a time. Ugh. I just am rocking warrior 10.5.

e_e PVP 60 gear is bugged atm.

Is it possible to request some stuff here as well? Is linkage instead of picage fine? I hope so, lol.

I'm in the process of looking stuff up already but I'm looking for either a dark blue/gold set or white/gold set to match the Tyrael's Charger. For the dark blue, I'd like to avoid the Brutal Gladiator set and maybe the Heroism remake if possible. It's ok, but it's a bit bright. I really love the new 378 Holy dungeon set but I'm having problems finding gloves for it, or maybe Wowhead just doesn't have them in yet, lol. This is what I have so far.

For a white/gold set, I just cannot get away from these babies. I do have a couple Lawlbringer pieces, and I had seriously considered using that as my xmog for teh lulz, but then this mount was released... who knows I may still hunt the pieces. This white/gold project is the one I'm having more trouble putting together. Hopefully the Dawnsteel Shoulders may give a starting point as I really love these shoulders.

The beginner cata plate greens I thought were interesting as well. Here is a comparison of look-alikes. Unfortunately, the blue/red trim and black/red trim are mostly quest rewards, so if you've already quested, SOL my friend. The green/silver trim is a multitude of green drops. The white-ish/gold trim is the Stormforged crafted set, is probably the easiest to obtain and probably looks best of the recolors for paladins(perhaps without that helm, though, bleh).

I suppose though, once I get the points for it I could go for this sweetness.

Oh yeah, and cloaks, shield and weapons for nearly everything -_-

I just can't decide! Any help, suggestions, tips?
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    Tanks are bowls. Healers are milk. DPS is the cereal. If you don't have a bowl, nothing's going anywhere but where you don't want it. If your milk's bad, the whole meal is instantly ruined. If there is not enough cereal, the whole meal is a failure and you aren't satisfied.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    e_e PVP 60 gear is bugged atm.
    Not a bug, it's intentional (see recent Blues).

Frankly, I'm well & truly saddened u_u. I find it disheartening that this has caused me to finally become part of MMO-C too, though for a slightly different reason.

I'll complain on official channels until I'm blue in the face...I >>WANT<< to be the Blood Knight I've always been...not some ""Paladin"".

So here I stand with a ludicrously sad face & ask of you all: How would I, now, find myself donning the mantle of a Blood Knight?

I have honestly no idea & I've been back & forth through various databases...I've come up with nothing. Closest I found was the Fire Res Gear from Shattrath but...thin, grey & not a full set...tacky is tacky :<.

Any help would be met with <3-shaped cookies!