http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...16;59034:1+1:0

Extremely generic, I know, but I always loved the look of tanks in Classic, especially Paladin tanks (probably because they were so rare). I've got a lot of work to do, as I've only got the sword and helm right now. As an alternative, I also plan to farm the Purple Judgement set, not sure if I'll keep the same weapons or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Why is this item a mail piece?

http://www.wowhead.com/item=24866#.

...Whhhhy? It's the ooooooooooooold lightforge helm model! Ach.
    Yes... I remember the days before we were referred to as McPaladins.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    Honestly, it looks awful. The shoulders are way too small, and the helm isn't that great either. There's alternatives for the shoulders, but they look like they're floating on Tauren.

I'm also now tempted to bring in my good old Orgrimmar Grunt outfit. Had it sat in my bank for ages. Just need to find some of the same pieces with stats, which shouldn't be too difficult with WoWHead around.

Also, Gavel of Unearthed Secrets from Lower City QM is pretty close to blue and yellow. It's more of a steel grey, but it IS a mace and doesn't look that terrible. Gonna keep looking for better options though.
    Shoulders and helm aside I really like the look of that pvp set. Wow Model View is the best tool to fill in the rest

Deleted
    Logged in for 5 minutes and put this together;

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%ADx/simple

I have more T3, namely belt and gloves etc, which I'll probably use instead of the DPS ones I have on there - wish I had the legs, judgement skirt makes me look like a retard as BE and I'm not too keen on the T2.5 I have on right now. I'm also going to farm judgement chest to replace the shit one I have on on armory.

I have virtually every healing 1hander in the game, same for shields, but the 2 I'm using was what I healed with in Naxx 40, the nostalgia is too much for me to change them. I would like opinions on what tabard to use, though - I have access to every tabard in-game asides the Contest Winner's one.

Ignore the non-visible pieces such as rings, trinkets etc. I have level 60 healing ones, I just couldn't be bothered finding then

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    I like! Just one thing. The top one is using a cloth helm, so that won't work >_<
    Also, Lawbringer does look like it's my best shot for a helm, outside of Faceplate of the Impenetrable i was already using. Seems real weird that there's no gold and blue helms out there that fit the look. Shame there's no real gold and blue sword available on Horde side, other than Muramasa being near enough (and unfortunately not soloable to).

I have added Bloodthirsty Gladiator's Cloak of Prowess to the set though, since it's the same texture as i was looking for. I was trying to find the blue and gold tanking cloak from T5, but then i just realised i had one with that model/tex. already.

I'm gonna be putting together my own "Blood Paladin" set later. Something red and black (that sounds like the start of a really bad joke) that looks like a Paladin set, but works for Horde. I've seen one elsewhere, but it's not exactly what i'm after.
    Are you expecting paladins to be able to use dual wield in 4.3 or did you put a paladin with 2 1 handers just for fun?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Are you expecting paladins to be able to use dual wield in 4.3 or did you put a paladin with 2 1 handers just for fun?
    "Judgement of Darnassus (DPS set for my DK, and that is his name in game no silly letters FTW)"

It's a set for DK i blame the threads title for not clarifying it's a Pally thread!

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

Quote Originally Posted by thoukaia View Post
    "Judgement of Darnassus (DPS set for my DK, and that is his name in game no silly letters FTW)"

It's a set for DK i blame the threads title for not clarifying it's a Pally thread!
    My main is a pally, and the other 3 sets are pally sets but I had to sneak my DK in there because he is a bad ass. (also a NElf and they can't be pallies either)

I love the Swiftsteel shoulders, so here is my outfit based around that item:

Champion of the Shattered Sun

Not exactly tier, the pieces drop from Sunwell its considered T6.5 and I love it cause it has a "Blood Mage" feeling :P
    Also I still keep T0.5 in my bank (Sorcerer's Regalia) and since it's not obtainable anymore it would be a nice alternative.

Edit: YAY! Paladin forum! I blame the front page! Anyway I'll just leave it here hope you don't mind ;p
    Last edited by Phaesimvrotos; 2011-08-20 at 05:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha. It's okay with me if you add to the discussion with some non-paladin related things to show off!

Hell maybe one day in the far, far future we'll be able to wear mail/leather/cloth too. :>

---------- Post added 2011-08-20 at 06:52 PM ----------

Haha. It's okay with me if you add to the discussion with some non-paladin related things to show off!

Hell maybe one day in the far, far future we'll be able to wear mail/leather/cloth too. :>

@Phaesimvrotos:

Ohhh. You've reminded me that I had some more stuff to look up to make more Blood Knight sets.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by maniacshoter View Post
    Yeah love the Sunwell t6.5 style and then add the Bulwark of Azzinoth. (or maybe the sunwell shield)
    Still need some idea for the weapons though /:

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Malthred View Post
    My main is a pally, and the other 3 sets are pally sets but I had to sneak my DK in there because he is a bad ass. (also a NElf and they can't be pallies either)

I love the Swiftsteel shoulders, so here is my outfit based around that item:
    I also love the shoulders, but my only character where I can have them is my undead female warrior. Would it still be possible for me to copy the armor above (golden paladin-items from sunwell) on a warrior?
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Deleted
    I still think Tier 8 is the best looking Paladin Set.

Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    I also love the shoulders, but my only character where I can have them is my undead female warrior. Would it still be possible for me to copy the armor above (golden paladin-items from sunwell) on a warrior?
    Yes you can, that golden SWP armor is non set specific for the most part. The belt and boots are lightbringer (for some reason they choose not to use the models that actually matched lightbringer... wtf) so I don't know if there are boot and belt equivalents. Go to wowhead and to a search for SWP raid zone drops that are plate and they will pop up there if they exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    T6 belt = http://www.wowhead.com/item=30897/girdle-of-hope

T6 boots = http://www.wowhead.com/item=32243

The Sunwell vendor is oh so very wrong. The boots/belt you get don't match T6 but rather the Sunwell off pieces you collect in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't read through every page so I'm sure it's been said already, but I'm absolutely crazy about the last tier Wrathful PVP set from WotLK. Even though I didn't pvp in the slightest back in that time period, I always drooled at it. The shoulders are huge but done very stylishly. The retains a paladin feel but also appearing to be more strapped for battle then being concerned with marching in to look pretty.

Throw on my Original Ashkandi and we're golden. I'm going to sport the whole set, short of the helmet with my raiding helm hidden. Cape hidden.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...056:7724:19032

Pretty sexy if i say so myself. Yes i've got the stormpike tabard as Horde

So.. I really REALLY want the T-8 (Ulduar) Set for my pally, but I wasn't raiding at the time because I was on "vacation" from WoW.

It doesn't seem you can buy T-8 pieces with Justice Points though, does this mean I have to acquire the set by raiding Uld? Or is there another vendor that sells them for Justice points that I don't know about?

10+ Year Old Account
    Lamp. Near the town of chair, in the country Coffee Table.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Q: What about the ToC stuff for faction-related things? How will that work?
    I'm going to guess that blizzard will be using instancing of the older gear items that you've got in bank/bag/void storage per character when you use transmog. Thus, if you faction change, the parent item of that particular instance (the old T9 weapon for instance) changes to the opposite faction's version as would usually happen with a faction change and since the 'transmogged model' is an instance of the original, that will also get the same faction switch change applied also. At least thats the way i would see it happening.

---------- Post added 2011-08-21 at 12:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rio View Post
    So.. I really REALLY want the T-8 (Ulduar) Set for my pally, but I wasn't raiding at the time because I was on "vacation" from WoW.

It doesn't seem you can buy T-8 pieces with Justice Points though, does this mean I have to acquire the set by raiding Uld? Or is there another vendor that sells them for Justice points that I don't know about?
    yes you'll need to run uld again for that piece. (can't remember that far back now but all of wotlk end content gear had to be looted from bosses via tokens, same as tbc right.

you forgot the greatest sword to ever exist in the game "The Turning Tide"
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=40396
    For the Glory of Mankind

Planning on doing this for my DK:

Or, if I somehow get the Saltstone shoulders and chest piece, this (in the dressing room window):

Just because (a) I don't care much for the warrior's embrace because it's too provocative (I really just want something that bares skin around the torso and waist), and (b) The DK shoulders are just a tad too big. I'd rather have smaller ones, and the saltstone shoulders match well.

Yeah, I'm not a paladin, but at least they both wear plate ^^ Also, I wanted to point out that the Bone Arbiter is missing from your list of weapons. Easily one of the coolest looking axes in the game.
    Last edited by Zookz25; 2011-08-21 at 12:30 AM.