Quote Originally Posted by BDF View Post
    I played around trying to make a gearset centered around Armageddon....This is what I came up with.

Wish I had the full helm from the Illdari council though....
    Looks pretty cool, though not sure about the helm. Otherwise, it looks really good.

Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    Looks pretty cool, though not sure about the helm. Otherwise, it looks really good.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=32373/he...dari-shatterer

Is what I want to get, but it hasn't dropped. The helm has been hard to pick out...I welcome suggestions. =)

Quote Originally Posted by BDF View Post
    Wish I had the full helm from the Illdari council though....
    I was going to say that would look 1000% better with the Faceplate of the Impenetrable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kompis View Post
    Played around with the awesome addon MogIt and came up with this: -omg pic here-
    Wow. I love the pants. I did not realize how wonderful those pants are. I must snag some. I dislike the normal tier 12 for the colors but the red is so brilliant on that version!
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lordrevangr View Post
    WoW thanks a bunch m8 , im also super thrilled cause you got my toon's exact hair/colour look haha

I think full t5 ( without the head showing) judgement belt and perhaps feet is the best option.

Also Aldori Legacy Defender http://www.wowhead.com/item=28825#screenshots looks awesome with t5 on a draenei chick , but im still looking for a 1handed mace that would suit a holy paladin , a nice weapon choice is Netherbane , but its not a mace
    Maybe go with the Shockwave Truncheon from Murmur, it looks amazingly in motion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kompis View Post
    for holy I'm using T2 with Lok'Amir il Romathis and some shield I found on AH; probably going with the first one, but haven't farmed that yet.
    What shield is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacer View Post
    What shield is that?
    Seems to be a 333 one. Should not be that expensive on AH, yet!
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=67124

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by Highlord Hanibuhl; 2011-09-24 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Added Tabard + cloak :p

10+ Year Old Account
    Hm I forgot one of the most awesome swords out there:

Plus it's Horde-only =)
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

Blood knight set

I went with broken promise because it's such an awesome sword, but for a look that's closer to the npc blood knights I have The Horseman's Baleful Blade (It glows orange.) Hopefully this year a similar sword will drop from the revamped Hallow's End event.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebomb View Post
    I caught myself referring to the shock wave of an explosion as AoE to a senior officer once.

My Pally

this is what my pally will look like, i still need a few items like the tabard and the shield(and yes my pally is a black female tauren on live)

Deleted

This is how my pala looks like right now at level 68, need a better shield and weapon though.

My two sets

Pic is old, I ended up winning the tier 5 boots from SSC, so I might switch to those instead.

The blue sword is the Spellfire Longsword, displayed weirdly in WMV D:

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrathon View Post

This is how my pala looks like right now at level 68, need a better shield and weapon though.
    Might wanna get the matching legs from... Errr somewhere :P

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Might wanna get the matching legs from... Errr somewhere :P
    I tried many times, have to do it when I am able to get them alone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Army of Me View Post
    you make me regret I switched sides :P
    Heh well I was horde for almost five years, since TBC.

I was actually initially Alliance in Vanilla but I didn't play too serously since I played alone. Then my friends rolled Horde and I rolled another paladin with them =)

The Model Viewer screen is actually the Ret set I had right at the start of t9.

Tbh I really dislike humans in most paladin tier sets. Always liked how they looked on my belf.
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Samaramon View Post

My two sets

Pic is old, I ended up winning the tier 5 boots from SSC, so I might switch to those instead.

The blue sword is the Spellfire Longsword, displayed weirdly in WMV D:
    Whats the set to the right? o.O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post
    Whats the set to the right? o.O
    I think that's the brutal pvp set. The last pvp set from TBC. Not entirely sure if every item is but the shoulders sure looks similar enough.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't mind putting together something that looks close to what the Highbank Guardsmen in the Twilight Highlands wear. Would anyone know where to start? I can't post a link, so just copy/paste I guess. :\

i82.photobucket.com/albums/j270/hpkomic/WoWScrnShot_092411_111505.jpg

It's a shame I vendored the season 9 boots. I think it looks good with T13 (same color).
    I really like the WotLK boots model and too bad T13 has a model that doesn't look that good for male humans.