Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post
    Whats the set to the right? o.O
    Yep, the lvl 70 Brutal gladiator set, sold in Tanaris/Area 52 etc The boots and belt are from the level 70 pvp epics as well.

Just got through SSC, and was 0/4 for the items I wanted from there. But I did get the t5 head and glove tokens, so bought the orange-brown pvp recolor of it. Thinking of building a set around that. let's see how well I can do it as there isn't much in the way of orange-brown plate gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JKinTMC View Post
    snip
    That's pretty nice.

Don't recognize the sword. Where is it from?
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

Quote Originally Posted by zealous View Post
    That's pretty nice.

Don't recognize the sword. Where is it from?
    Looks like Blazeguard, the crafted epic 1 hander from TBC, but I don't think it is as Blazeguard has a gem where that sword has a hole, near the guard

Edit: can't post links, sorry
    Last edited by Systemic; 2011-09-25 at 10:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Systemic View Post
    Looks like Blazeguard, the crafted epic 1 hander from TBC, but I don't think it is as Blazeguard has a gem where that sword has a hole, near the guard

Edit: can't post links, sorry
    Yeah looks a lot like it.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=28426#.

The glow probably isn't shown due to some technical issue.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

Quote Originally Posted by zealous View Post
    Yeah looks a lot like it.

The glow probably isn't shown due to some technical issue.
    Just looked it up and the one in the picture is Fireguard, the first version of Blazeguard (some of the crafted epic weapons in TBC had three 'tiers' to them).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Systemic View Post
    Just looked it up and the one in the picture is Fireguard, the first version of Blazeguard (some of the crafted epic weapons in TBC had three 'tiers' to them).
    Ah makes sense that its a weaker version.

As to crafting tiers, I know that very well. My main was (is? not sure if they removed that skill... certainly still had it in WotLK) a Master Hammersmith and I had Stormherald on him in TBC =)

Sword : Fireguard
    Shield : Dawnforged Defender
    Cape : Cloak of Unforgivable Sins

Finding 1H axe and mace which matches with Judgement set

EDIT : Fireguard isn't obtainable ):
    Last edited by Milocow; 2011-09-25 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    Just got through SSC, and was 0/4 for the items I wanted from there. But I did get the t5 head and glove tokens, so bought the orange-brown pvp recolor of it. Thinking of building a set around that. let's see how well I can do it as there isn't much in the way of orange-brown plate gear.
    Let me know if you find a tabard that matches the merciless set. I've tried to find one, but no luck so far. Made a set with that gear two pages back I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

You can get the "merciless" belt and boots at the sunwell pvp vendors

Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    Let me know if you find a tabard that matches the merciless set. I've tried to find one, but no luck so far. Made a set with that gear two pages back I think.
    So far, and since it looks like you rolled horde (the pic you showed was a BE), you could wear the Bilgewater Tabard. Furious Gladiator's tabard works well, Hellscream's reach too. Ironforge tabard works for alliance. Silvermoon tabard, Tabard of summer flames (the orange one from fire festival), and the Thunderbluff one looks decent. From model viewer, seems like my only choice would be for Ironforge and summer flames (as I don't have the furious gladiator one). But horde has a decent selection of tabard choices to go with the Merciless gear.

Deleted
    I call it, The Sunwell Guardian set!

Key features: Brutal Ornamented PvP set, Burnished Quel'Serrar, Sunward Crest, Boots=t10 BS Craft and Belt=t10 Badge Vendor, Helm=Any crappy green-quality 'circlet' you can track down!

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    I call it, The Sunwell Guardian set!

Key features: Brutal Ornamented PvP set, Burnished Quel'Serrar, Sunward Crest, Boots=t10 BS Craft and Belt=t10 Badge Vendor, Helm=Any crappy green-quality 'circlet' you can track down!
    That actually looks pretty solid, I like it!
    lol casual - Ret masochist since 05

Rullk

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rulk View Post
    That actually looks pretty solid, I like it!
    Cheers, dude! xD My inspiration was, how might a blood elf foot-soldier look before Silvermoon got a mega hard-on for black & red combos!

I'm trying to make an Onslaught set for my pala, but since Shoulders and chest models are only Warrior items, I ended up with this:
    details are on my armory.

I found that the blue heroic T10 shoulders look quite decent with it, it's that or the furious ones

anybody has something else that would go with the theme?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Ret was broken. If you don’t see eye to eye with us on that, then it’s understandable why the degree of change might be surprising to you
    i7 920@ 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte X58A-UD7, 6GB Ram Triple Channel OCZ @ 1900Mhz, CrossFire HD 5850 1Gb, Vertex 3 240Gb, BenQ M2700HD. G15 Keyboard

I figured out about what my paladin will be looking like come 4.3 with the transmog.

Here he is when he has an axe equiped:

Here he is with a mace:

and here he is with a sword (which I will assume is what he will use the most):

His equipment is as follows: Merciless Gladiator's Chest, gloves, helm, legs, and shoulders.
    Veteran's lamellar belt and greaves
    Drill Borer Disk (from Garr in MC)
    Sergeant's Reinforced Cape (legacy armor vendor for 90 honor)
    Millennium Blade (Temporus in Black Morass) for his sword usage.
    Bloodskull Destroyer (Lieutenant Drake in Durnholde) for his mace usage.
    Sun-Forged Cleaver (Selin Fireheart in N MgT) for his axe usage.
    Orange Martial Shirt

If I equip him with a tabard, it will probably be the Ironforge tabard as it seems to fit the best when it comes to alliance.

At the moment, I just have the head and gloves, but the rest shouldn't be too tough to obtain.

I'm thinking of using the Relentless Pvp gear for my Tauren Protection Paladin, along with the Wrathful shield and a giant mace. I think it's quite fitting. It doesn't allow me to post pictures yet, so i'll put the link to the image:

img827.imageshack.us/img827/7673/ephesos2.png

Played around with the image using GIMP. Let me know your thoughts on this one

Quote Originally Posted by ragingsoul View Post
    I'm trying to make an Onslaught set for my pala, but since Shoulders and chest models are only Warrior items, I ended up with this:
    details are on my armory.

anybody has something else that would go with the theme?
    I liked the idea so i had a play around - theres alot of replica Onslaught gear that is blue so i threw together a set around that, i think the Santified Lightsworn shoulders match the blue Onslaught quite well. I don't really like the chest but theres not a great deal of choice in the matter sadly.

Helm of the Illidari Shatterer
    Sanctified Lightsworn Shoulderplates
    Lord Walden's Breastplate
    Grips of Silent Justice
    Vindicator's Plate Belt
    Leggings of Divine Retribution
    Vindicator's Plate Greaves

EDIT: oh snap i just realised you can trade in SWP belt/boot tokens for the old vindicator gear!
    Last edited by Alienx; 2011-09-26 at 12:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JKinTMC View Post

That is soooo boss! Awesome!
    My Youtube Channel | My Character | My Blog
    Steel your heart and your soul will shine brighter than a thousand suns. The enemy will falter at the sight of you. They will fall as the light of righteousness envelops them!