Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myridia View Post
    RIGHT!
    Sadly I sold my T1 a few weeks ago due to storage issues =/
    BUT I need my 2 legendaries anyway.
    Gotto go collecting

Obviously I will have to go for BT and get my Bullwark of Azzinoth to heal everyone
    You can't transmogrify legendaries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by neyroth View Post
    You can't transmogrify legendaries.
    Anyone know the reason behind this? It doesn't make any sense to me, legendaries if something should be available to transmogrify. It's the very reason we keep our legendaries in the bank, waiting for something like transmogrification to come along. It can't be a lore-reason, because epics like Gorehowl messes up lore too, and they're still available to transmogrify :c
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

High Overlord Royal of the Light's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Anyone know the reason behind this? It doesn't make any sense to me, legendaries if something should be available to transmogrify. It's the very reason we keep our legendaries in the bank, waiting for something like transmogrification to come along. It can't be a lore-reason, because epics like Gorehowl messes up lore too, and they're still available to transmogrify :c
    THe reason legendary is legendary its because there is not a single lookalike weapon in the game.... and when you see anyone with warglaives you know hes wearing them... not a 395 ilevel ugly as sh*t mace

P.S. Also the legendaries are known for their unique Proc

Deleted
    Those are my sets.

Tank:
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...72:50760:40402
    Weapons differ ofc.

DPS:
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...52:18822:45165
    Weapons differing again.

Heal:
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...35;30918:50732
    Couldn't find anything fitting for an Axe.
    Also I'm not quite satisfied with the Sword.

I couldn't find fitting Shirts and Cloaks for Tank/DPS, but still looking for.

Feedback, good or bad, appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Royal of the Light View Post
    THe reason legendary is legendary its because there is not a single lookalike weapon in the game....
    hand of ragnaros and the new raggy 2h mace.

just sayin

However the type of armor/weapon does. Thus you cannot have a one handed mace turning into a shield. Or a staff turning into a polearm. Make sense?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    hand of ragnaros and the new raggy 2h mace.

just sayin
    They look similar, but not the same. It's obvious which is which. You'd have more trouble with sulfuron hammer vs legendary sulf

I'm contemplating:

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...32:52252:50653

Judgment + 2h or 1h/shield (opinions on shield if I use this set for prot?)

T8.5 + 1h/shield (i've got some shields laying around, but as far as Ulduar gear goes, what are all of your thoughts on the best looking one with this set?)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    They look similar, but not the same. It's obvious which is which. You'd have more trouble with sulfuron hammer vs legendary sulf

I'm contemplating:

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...32:52252:50653

Judgment + 2h or 1h/shield (opinions on shield if I use this set for prot?)

T8.5 + 1h/shield (i've got some shields laying around, but as far as Ulduar gear goes, what are all of your thoughts on the best looking one with this set?)
    I'm answering your T2 question in "Rate Retribution Paladin..." thread here, so the thread could go on without offtopic.

Yes, i Don't like T2. At least not that much, and I'll be TIRED of seeing pallys all around with that. I will keep my T13 and S11 gear in its original state, that means i'm going to ninja some offset pieces ºwº.

And going back for robes, that is excactly the only Robe I wound wear, but I tend to prefer a T10-25m Lightsworn Upper body (Chest+Shoulders+Hands+Head) with an Ymirjar Lower body (Belt+Pants+Boots), I dunno exactly what weapon I would wear, I think it will depend on what type of weapon you have so I'll wait to see our BiS weapon to make a choice. Most likely this

Definitely wanna tank on full Ymirjar+Icecrown Barrier+dunnotheweapon and heal as Lightbringer.
    Last edited by mmoc64d91a2d32; 2011-10-19 at 08:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Royal of the Light View Post
    THe reason legendary is legendary its because there is not a single lookalike weapon in the game.... and when you see anyone with warglaives you know hes wearing them... not a 395 ilevel ugly as sh*t mace

P.S. Also the legendaries are known for their unique Proc
    "There is not a single lookalike weapon in the game" Which is exactly why I want them to be available for transmogrification. What's the point with making a unique model that you'll only be able to use for ONE patch in the entirety of WoW's history? It's a good thing there aren't epics with the same models, but PLEASE make them available for transmogrification.

Yeah, yeah, it's a legendary, it's supposed to be special. But making it available for transmogrification doesn't make it any less special. You'll still need to work your ass off to get the actual legendary anyway, seeing someone with warglaives means they actually got the warglaives, I think that's enough. :/

What does the proc has to do with anything? I want the model for my sulfuras, I don't care if I can't see a proc for "chance on hit to do fire dmg".
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

15+ Year Old Account
    I debated a long time on what I wanted to do for my holy paladin. However after breezing through Kara last night and getting the Triptych Shield of the Anciencts from chess I decided to build around it. The tier 4 set looks alright with the shield but the colors are a bit off. Instead I went with the tier 8 set with Hand of Edward the Odd as a nicely matched and not overly huge mace. Finally I capped it with Girdle of Valorous Deeds and Boots of the Righteous Path.

http://i.imgur.com/V8YrH.png
    http://i.imgur.com/Tzq9s.png
    Last edited by Gracin; 2011-10-20 at 08:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks nice, but (imo) the mace is a bit too boring. Isn't there any other mace with the same color-scheme but with a more... interesting skin? I just think it'd suit the set more with something sticking out a bit.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Can you guys help me find some boots to use for this set?
    http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=-60#comments
    ^ I want to find something of the same colour!!!
    All Idea's welcome

Deleted
    Those are my sets.

Tank:
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...72:50760:40402
    Weapons differ ofc.

DPS:
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...52:18822:45165
    Weapons differing again.

Heal:
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...35;30918:50732
    Couldn't find anything fitting for an Axe.
    Also I'm not quite satisfied with the Sword.

I couldn't find fitting Shirts and Cloaks for Tank/DPS, but still looking for.

Feedback, good or bad, appreciated.
    Picture inc...
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2011-10-20 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Thumbnail'd

Deleted
    Picture inc...
    Holy set => Don't like the cloak, the green in it doesnt blend too well
    Prot set => Again, the cloak doesnt "feel" good. The red its too bright.
    Ret set => Feels awesome.

Yeah, yeah, it's a legendary, it's supposed to be special. But making it available for transmogrification doesn't make it any less special.
    Are you kidding? I mean, seriously. You just said, "Letting everyone and their Uncle show it at any given time doesn't make it any less unique."

I mean, c'mon... Listen to yourself. Every Rogue running around with Galives, every Healer running around with Val'anyr, every single goddamn sword wielder running around with TF is the exact opposite of uniqueness.

What's the point with making a unique model that you'll only be able to use for ONE patch in the entirety of WoW's history?
    To. Make. It. Unique.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

Here's what I'm working on at the moment:

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...;9;97433:1+0:0

Last edited by Malthanis; 2011-10-20 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Thumbnail'd
    Chronic Sufferer of A.D.H.L.A.S. (Attention Deficit Hey Look A Squirrel)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firecrest View Post
    Are you kidding? I mean, seriously. You just said, "Letting everyone and their Uncle show it at any given time doesn't make it any less unique."

I mean, c'mon... Listen to yourself. Every Rogue running around with Galives, every Healer running around with Val'anyr, every single goddamn sword wielder running around with TF is the exact opposite of uniqueness.

To. Make. It. Unique.
    So you enjoy having your legendary in the bank, never ever being able to use it? Good for you. They made transmogrification so players would be able to use previous items they enjoyed, so the design team actually have something to work for. Otherwise they could just make average gear because no one would ever be able to use after a few months anyway. Taking away the coolest-looking items when implication such a feature does. not. make. sense.

I don't give 2 shits about if someone else have the same legendary as me, they worked their ass off for it and they deserve to be able to use it whenever they feel like it.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    ...they worked their ass off for it...
    This is the problem right here. You don't have to work your ass off for a large portion of the legendaries anymore. Other than simply putting the time in to grind out the materials and boss kills, the older legendaries can be obtained by anybody who would care to get them. They are no longer unique in that aspect, but the devs want to preserve some sense of the 'legendary' quality to them by keeping them scarce.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!

10+ Year Old Account
    Scarce as in nonexistent I guess, since no one wields them anymore. I'm mostly only doing achievements in-game anymore, so I guess I'll end up not transmogrifying any weapon and run around with Sulfuras. >.>
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Otherwise they could just make average gear because no one would ever be able to use after a few months anyway.
    Yeah, the past seven years without Transmog have totally produced complete trash. No item in the history of the game has ever looked cool to anyone. Thank God Transmog is here to save us.

In case the sarcasm doesn't come through, your analysis of why they implemented Transmog is ridiculous. Blizzard has responded to people who believe Transmog is a cop out for making cool stuff in the future by saying that they think it will actually cause their artistic team to step it up in order to out-do themselves. No one anywhere has ever said that was WHY Transmog was created.

Taking away the coolest-looking items when implication such a feature does. not. make. sense.
    Besides the fact that your description of the reasoning behind Transmog is idiotic, let's be honest.... It does make sense. You just refuse to see it. Blizzard wants to maintain the uniqueness of past, current and future legendaries. You can disagree and say that you believe that everyone in the game should be allowed to run around looking like they have TF on, but that doesn't change anything. Fortunately, you're not in charge.

Blizzard wants to maintain the integrity of legendaries. It makes sense. Disagree with the stance all you want. But their position is clear. You not LIKING it doesn't change that.

I don't give 2 shits about if someone else have the same legendary as me, they worked their ass off for it and they deserve to be able to use it whenever they feel like it.
    You're right. The four hours I spent spread across two months to get my most recent TF (my FIFTH - on a goddamn DRUID) was totally "working my ass off".

Scarce as in nonexistent I guess, since no one wields them anymore. I'm mostly only doing achievements in-game anymore, so I guess I'll end up not transmogrifying any weapon and run around with Sulfuras. >.>
    Great. Problem solved. You can shut up about it already then.
    Last edited by Firecrest; 2011-10-20 at 06:06 PM.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.