I think the reason they said legendaries would not be available for transmog was because they are unique. Their reasoning was that a unique item could be stored in the item storage, then a player could get another while it was in storage, allowing a player to have 2 unique items at once. It was probably just something they decided wasnt worth the time at the moment, maybe in the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firecrest View Post
    Yeah, the past seven years without Transmog have totally produced complete trash. No item in the history of the game has ever looked cool to anyone. Thank God Transmog is here to save us.

In case the sarcasm doesn't come through, your analysis of why they implemented Transmog is ridiculous. Blizzard has responded to people who believe Transmog is a cop out for making cool stuff in the future by saying that they think it will actually cause their artistic team to step it up in order to out-do themselves. No one anywhere has ever said that was WHY Transmog was created.

Besides the fact that your description of the reasoning behind Transmog is idiotic, let's be honest.... It does make sense. You just refuse to see it. Blizzard wants to maintain the uniqueness of past, current and future legendaries. You can disagree and say that you believe that everyone in the game should be allowed to run around looking like they have TF on, but that doesn't change anything. Fortunately, you're not in charge.

Blizzard wants to maintain the integrity of legendaries. It makes sense. Disagree with the stance all you want. But their position is clear. You not LIKING it doesn't change that.

You're right. The four hours I spent spread across two months to get my most recent TF (my FIFTH - on a goddamn DRUID) was totally "working my ass off".

Great. Problem solved. You can shut up about it already then.
    I said they COULD do average gear skins, not they ARE. You're claiming to have five TF with the most recent being on a druid who can't even equip it (i.e. not even get the FoS). Bullshit. You're trying to make it look easier than it is to get legendary weapons. It's not as hard to get the vanilla legendaries as the newer ones, but n one in their right mind would bother to farm the mats for TF on a "goddamn DRUID".

Also, what the FUCK is your problem? Did I kick your nuts in a past life? You really are bitter by default and you should work on that. You managed to make every single reply hostile. Someone mentioned legendaries and transmog and I simply wrote down my opinion about it, if YOU would shut up about it then I never would've bothered to make any replies about it. Forums are meant for discussing opinions after all.

I helped someone out with a shield, I got some help with the set I'm going to use, I'm out of here. And I sincerely hope your next 2k posts aren't this hostile. Sorry OP for derailing the thread a bit.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    You're claiming to have five TF with the most recent being on a druid who can't even equip it (i.e. not even get the FoS). Bullshit. You're trying to make it look easier than it is to get legendary weapons. It's not as hard to get the vanilla legendaries as the newer ones, but n one in their right mind would bother to farm the mats for TF on a "goddamn DRUID".
    I got the right binding on a transmog run one week, went back the next week and got the left binding. After that, I decided to finish the legendary and farmed/bought all of the arcane crystals and thorium in about 30 minutes (there are a CRAZY amount of veins in Silithus). After that, a friend and I ran BWL for the ingots and I got 8 in a single run, bought the remaining two off the AH and had my TF within two hours of getting that left binding... Then I did the same thing on my DK over the course of the next two weeks... So yeah, as long as you get lucky with the bindings, farming TF is insanely easy. I've also got a guildy who has seen the Ingot drop off of Rag five times in a row...

I'm thinking about this for (one of) my prot sets:

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...74:50046:50729.

edit: Oops edited to fix link

I'm going to be using the Judgement recolor set

Deleted
    You're right. The four hours I spent spread across two months to get my most recent TF (my FIFTH - on a goddamn DRUID) was totally "working my ass off".
    I hate you =(

All this bickering does NOT make you look fabulous..

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzcon = more stuff to update. Wooosh.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    Hmm since it's gonna be pandas, I was thinking how about I'd go Samurai outfit in the land of those adorable little pandas? Any ideas?

Deleted
    Boys and girls, big news for us to "look fabulous", paladins will finaly have cosmetic "tomes" to look even more cool !

Q: Will leatherworking be able to make quivers for cosmetics?
    A: We're thinking of it just being a cosmetic reward for transmog. We kind of want to add those to all classes, like tomes for paladins and cool things for all classes that are visual add-ons to current gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    o_o

More to update.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by knightpt View Post
    Boys and girls, big news for us to "look fabulous", paladins will finaly have cosmetic "tomes" to look even more cool !

Q: Will leatherworking be able to make quivers for cosmetics?
    A: We're thinking of it just being a cosmetic reward for transmog. We kind of want to add those to all classes, like tomes for paladins and cool things for all classes that are visual add-ons to current gear.
    Now this will be interesting. It could help paladins in regards to the "silhouette theory", versus being recognized as a not-warrior or not-death knight. Which is how I describe how I feel paladin's uniqueness is often represented.

(Also anyone know if The Runeblade of Baron Rivendare: http://www.wowhead.com/item=13505 will be available for Transmogrification? The feature seems to be bugged on the PTR and the error reads "this item's appearance cannot be used".)

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep a look out on the PTR for season 3 like it was mentioned at Blizzcon.

Libram/Tome idea is amazing. A chain and a book on my hip. HAPPY PALADIN.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post

I'm gonna go with GC over the visual design guys. He said the relic slot is going away. Because it's dumb. Which it is.

Source:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...-Preview-Panel
    (Near the bottom under "Major Class Changes > Ranged Weapons")

Image:

Last edited by Firecrest; 2011-10-23 at 05:45 AM.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

Deleted
    I'm gonna go with GC over the visual design guys. He said the relic slot is going away. Because it's dumb. Which it is.

Source:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...-Preview-Panel
    (Near the bottom under "Major Class Changes > Ranged Weapons")
    Doesn't have to be equipment. Could be a sort of ''on use'' item that temporarily gives you that appearance, or w/e.

E.G
    [Libram of Frivolous Accesorising]
    Use: You equip this holy tome at your hip. Lasts until cancelled.

Scribes could make them, they could easily be ''Classes; Paladin" and whatever. I'm in favour of more character customisation, always.

---------- Post added 2011-10-23 at 07:15 AM ----------

Oh, also meant to include:

I'm sticking to what I like, however commonplace it may or may not be. Argent Crusader ftw.
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2011-10-24 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Thumbnail'd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post

Season three gear is on the PTR, checked it out yesterday myself. However currently the shoulders and weapons require a rating to purchase as well as the belts are missing from the current build. Very likely this is a bug considering how on the PTR wrathful gear is free and cataclysm pvp gear is missing from vendors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rating would be silly. I know it's a good shout-out but that was quite a while ago. We shouldn't limit ourselves on plate.

Also. I want the pvp stuff in Cata like season 9 to com back. The white/gold and the blue/dark blue ones.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syridian View Post

I'm sticking to what I like, however commonplace it may or may not be. Argent Crusader ftw.

Imho, you should ALWAYS go with what you like and never pay attention to what other's are wearing. In the end you'll stare at your character for hours and you should feel proud and happy in what you see. Thats the essence of transmog imho, to feel better about your character's look.

Deleted
    Tier 6 for me or the level 60 pvp (power ranger) set with the fat alliance 2h sword

Quote Originally Posted by GuiZe View Post
    Season three gear is on the PTR, checked it out yesterday myself. However currently the shoulders and weapons require a rating to purchase as well as the belts are missing from the current build. Very likely this is a bug considering how on the PTR wrathful gear is free and cataclysm pvp gear is missing from vendors.
    all i would want is the season 2 weapons...and change the glad gavel to one-hand instead of main hand...that isn't going to happen...but that would make me pretty happy.