Deleted
    there realy is some good sets here keep up the good work ppl

10+ Year Old Account
    QUOTE: Though of this set, it's a mix of S11 and the pre-wotlk event gear together with Armageddon (I'm a sucker for that sword)

http://i.imgur.com/YNvVE.png : QUOTE

that set looks boss dude...
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

My attempt at it. It's a fairly new alt so i haven't had too much time to hunt gear

T12 helm/legs, warboots of mighty lords, fists of fury, 378 rep belt, tank chest off beth, shield from bale, doom's edge, judgement shoulders.

and of course mojo
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2011-11-17 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Thumbnail'd

Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelz View Post

"The Magic Seeker" - A set I put together from a request to use the sword + shield together.

ahhh, judge your a pain...i like your sets but can never find the gear looking through atlas loot !!

Can anyone list out the items here...

i know the helm, chest and hands are from the lv70 pvp set, shield and shoulders off maly, sword i can find using atlas loot without to much pain...the boots look like maybe molten tantrum boots

where are the legs from ?? (and belt if your linking anyway...)

Appreciate the replies

Beelz
    Chest, hands, head: Brutal PvP (70) set
    Shoulders and legs are from naxx10/25 (lookalikes to the blue quality dk starter set), belt is some lvl 80 JP vendor item that can be bought from Dalaran I think.
    Boots are the JP vendor tank boots, shield is from malygos (either 10 or 25, don't remember) and sword is from one of the icc 5mans I think although I'm not sure. Could be from somewhere else too, but it's easy to find with the MogIt addon anyway.

@lightofdawn
    Thanks dude, I wanted to see how the S11 set would be with a skirt that matches a bit, and figured that might work pretty well
    Last edited by Cariboulou; 2011-11-17 at 12:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

sorry for the small pic, but all I really did is replaced my chest with the heroic chest from Atremedes, I like it.

might get new boots

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Wait. The 60 PVP stuff is glitched?
    No, it's working perfectly as intended.

However, when Blizz made it they didn't have the technology they had when they made, for example, Trial of the Crusader. So, the equivalent FM/GM and WL/HWL items have different item numbers, meaning there has to be a script run to convert them on faction transfer. Faction transfers are known to be kinda buggy, and this aspect is no exception. Well, Blizz doesn't want Horde running around wearing eagle shoulders at 60, let alone 85, and it's gonna take a bit of work to fix this.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Going for this set, everyone will be wearing t2 or t6 so this should be a little bit less common. I like how well it matches together too.
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2011-11-18 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Thumbnail'd

Quote Originally Posted by Ayreon View Post

Going for this set, everyone will be wearing t2 or t6 so this should be a little bit less common. I like how well it matches together too.
    What mace is that? I had a justicar set all ready to go, but I got the tanking mace from WoE, so I had to choose a different set. Really miss it though.

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    What mace is that? I had a justicar set all ready to go, but I got the tanking mace from WoE, so I had to choose a different set. Really miss it though.
    Rod of the sun king, Kael'thas-loot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    No, it's working perfectly as intended.

However, when Blizz made it they didn't have the technology they had when they made, for example, Trial of the Crusader. So, the equivalent FM/GM and WL/HWL items have different item numbers, meaning there has to be a script run to convert them on faction transfer. Faction transfers are known to be kinda buggy, and this aspect is no exception. Well, Blizz doesn't want Horde running around wearing eagle shoulders at 60, let alone 85, and it's gonna take a bit of work to fix this.
    Wowhead a few weeks ago had some new datamined level 60 pvp gear. If they offer replica stuff with a new code for transmog I think everyone would be happy.

I'll be a very sad peep if the 60ish stuff isn't for transmog. Best blood knight stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    This is what I've collected so far;

Last edited by Malthanis; 2011-11-21 at 01:08 AM. Reason: Thumbnail'd

Quote Originally Posted by Uzume View Post
    This is what I've collected so far;
    They look pretty awesome (cant quote your pic lol)

I'm going with

but am also in love with

If someone could post a proper link/pic since I'm still a forum nub lol.
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2011-11-21 at 05:52 AM. Reason: Thumbnail'd

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't wait for the season 5-8 stuff for WotLK to be posted up from stylish plates. Will make things a lot easier for linking.

Deleted
    <----------------------------- Im going like that. Grand marshal with dragonic avenger from BWL and t6 helm.

When I start to get more of the new seasons gear I will switch to that set with the old ash'kandi.

Deleted
    My little prot pally alt is going with T6 himself. I don't care if it's unoriginal, I just love the look so much!

I'm still unsure about his sword and shield (for mace I was thinking Light's Justice).

My current ideas are Antonidas' Aegis of Rapt Concentration (a bit too demonic looking, maybe), Sunward Crest (matches but it's ugly!) or Aegis of the Sunbird (matches really good with Light's Justice) for the shield.

And Muramasa for the weapon. Though that red on it looks so out of place... any opinions?

Oh and by the way, if anyone was looking for good cloaks to match this set Crazy Cenarion Cloak and Night's End are perfect, especially the latter which I was think was made exactly for it!

isnt tier 13 or season12 the best lookin paladin set with extremly nice details etc?

10+ Year Old Account
    I am going to have to finish this thread the best I can if the patch hits next week.

Stay strong and patient for moar links fellow paladins. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Tert View Post
    isnt tier 13 or season12 the best lookin paladin set with extremly nice details etc?
    Tier 13 is good, but I wouldn't say the best The pvp set however looks pretty awesome!

10+ Year Old Account

Mixture of T7 and T9 with JinRohk. When I farm up a little more JP, I'll snag the caster plate 200-213 boots from the vendor to match. Wanted to break the common trend of loljudgement/lightbringer without sacrificing that paladin feel. The shoulders match the tabard surprisingly well.
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2011-11-29 at 03:00 PM. Reason: Thumbnail'd
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̡͌l

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Got everything but the shield atm. It doesn't want to drop. Any ideas for a replacement? Also, I'll probably be using the 1h axe from the new dungeon, so a good axe/shield combo idea for this set would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Honkeymagoo; 2011-11-24 at 05:44 PM.