@Thurisaz

Set looks ok. If you want to go for more blood elvish feel pieces from T9 are great (paladin recolor for boots and T9 pants).

just use the red lawbringer set for a more "blood Knight" feel.

thing is, i always hated that banana-paladin armor & it's too purplish

atm i'm just using Inferno tempered set + BOE shoulders , looks good

10+ Year Old Account
    Good news! Replica pvp armor for the 60ish stuff might aid a lot of Blood Knights out there~.

I made a Blood Knight set without using any of the PVP gear. I need to post it up on here.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account

Using glorios shield and 1 axe from bwl for holy.
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-01-16 at 06:15 PM.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Almost finished.

Slight variation:

I have quite a thing for this set. Shame the bloody legs won't drop...
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-01-16 at 06:15 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jyuri View Post
    Ok... I really need some help... Been trying to look around for a nice leg plate... But can't seem to find a nice one browsing through wowhead... Anyone come across any nice hands, leg plates and feet to go along with my current transmog? Really appreciate much! =)

whats that chest called??

i also started using my old merciless glads greatsword, SO MUCH GLOW, if you like attention this is what you want to use xD

Been runnin BWL for 6 months and still havent had the belt or gloves drop... Sigh. Rest of set is complete though.
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-01-16 at 06:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kath01 View Post

i also started using my old merciless glads greatsword, SO MUCH GLOW, if you like attention this is what you want to use xD
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=14854 or http://www.wowhead.com/item=31686 (HORDE ONLY)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by razorback07 View Post
    Struggling a bit here, can someone help me out please?

Looking for a shield that will go well with this armour, so far haven't been able to find anything.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=71038

BOE firelands shield, should be the matching shield!

My set. Tried posting them as images, but it wouldn't work. So here are the links.

EDIT: YOU SHALL HAVE IMAGES!!
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-01-16 at 06:20 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kath01 View Post

The chest is called vanguard breastplate

I need a good one-handed sword to fit the Tier 13 Paladin theme.. Please help me >.< I would use the Honor Hold exalted one but if I want it I need to farm rep for 3-4 days non-stop..
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Almost finished.

Slight variation:

I have quite a thing for this set. Shame the bloody legs won't drop...

Very nice. Hope you get your legs soon man. Also I think the sunreaver tabard matches better but that's just me.

Unfortunately I believe the Level Sixty Player Versus Player equipment is still out of reach for most of us. Most of us being the fabulous blood elf paladins who all rolled our characters in Burning Crusade.

I was on the Public Test Realms earlier this week and the gear sold in Area 52 within Netherstorm is still locked to players without the respective achievements. They have renamed the gear as "Replica" equipment but I think this serves only to note the purpose of these items as solely for transmogrification.

10+ Year Old Account
    They really, really need to add the season one boots, belt, braces in game again. Along with most of the PVP ones for Wrath.

Also want the pvp gear back from cata. The season 9 gold/white boots are amazing.

Here's my ultimate transmog set (that I'm not even close to completing, sadly).

I was having trouble deciding what tabard to use (I have the Argent Dawn one, which is one of my favorites and obviously unobtainable now), but I think the Silver Hand tabard fits my character more.
    Last edited by Lightfist; 2012-01-19 at 12:56 PM.

Aside from the belt because well, I'm having issue finding a belt to go with the set. This is what I'm currently using as my transmog set. Always liked the PvP version of the D2 Outland plate. Still had that draenic look without all the crystals and such from T4/T5, and I wanted something that wasn't used all too often.
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-01-19 at 05:25 PM.

That's what I am going for. That damn tree in Botanica finally dropped the helm (warhelm of the bold) yesterday. The belt (talonguard girdle) is gonna be tough to get, being a world drop in outland. And the gloves (topaz studded battlegrips) are off Doom Lord Kazzak, which should be fun to get, so I subbed the t6 gloves for now. Boots drop off Najentus in BT. Shoulders are t6, chest and pants are t9 paladin alliance. Shield is Azure Shield of Coldarra. Sword is Honor's Call from Honor Hold.

That's what I have so far. The sword goes better with the set with Windwalk showing on it. I still have the gold shield, lawbringer boots and belt from my previous set (full lawbringer t1). I think it looks real alliance-y
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-01-19 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Llyanna Everstar View Post
    Aside from the belt because well, I'm having issue finding a belt to go with the set. This is what I'm currently using as my transmog set. Always liked the PvP version of the D2 Outland plate. Still had that draenic look without all the crystals and such from T4/T5, and I wanted something that wasn't used all too often.
    This or this, maybe?

10+ Year Old Account
    I've gotten tired of my warrior 10.5 set so I think I will move on to warrior 8. The blue/browns for it is amazing.