10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattitja View Post

Just completed this set. Pretty easy to farm. Merciless pvp set, Kalimdors Revenge from Twins + Cape of Eternal Justice from AQ quest.

Now im orangadin
    You should probably resize your images. ^^
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Sarnandhun View Post
    Alrighty..been having fun today.
    Reddish/Blue!
    I really like this one. The desaturated tones, the way the orange accents on the pants come together with the jewels on the T11 pieces, the glow on the axe matching the cape. It also gives me kind of a Superman vibe, haha. With the tech details and crystal armor you could call it the Fortress of Solitude set. :P
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

I went back to a look that fits my characters title lol. Heroic Firelands gloves/legs/shoulders, Normal tier helm (for now), heroic clutch of the firemother, ko'gun hammer of the Firelord, shadow of misery cloak from heroic nef, girdle of the indomitable flame, tabard of summer flames, and bulwark of Azzinoth because there isn't any other shield I like for that set.

I want to get either the Helm of Blazing Glory, Heroic tier helm, or Jaw of Repudiation from VP for this set

Naturally this goes perfectly with my Pureblood Firehawk
    Last edited by Theholypally; 2012-06-24 at 08:22 AM.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Nice set Theholypally, though the only thing i'd change is the shield but I wouldn't be surprised if you went for that shield simply because you liked it I went for the Drillborer Disk for my paladin's transmogrification. Not a perfect match but truth be told i'm happy with it, and I think that's as good as it gets for T9.

I love your set Alenarien, armor looks amazing espcially with that shield. I would change the tabard though and maybe the mace but meh... that is my opinion.
    Here is my paladin, im trying to go for the blood knight style

Españolator: Pretty cool set actually, only thing that's bugging me is the belt because it has an Alliance symbol on it while being used by a blood elf. I would also suggest a blond hair color just to have a bit more contrast with the red helmet to fit the theme.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

10+ Year Old Account
    Red/Blue! (For the tank set I will never build...) :P
    Looooooove this. Very original.

Also, mattitja, throw your images in MS paint and cut 90% of that background out and you'll have decent sized pics.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

T6 is still my favorite look.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    what are the items for this set?

Please do say
    Lawbringer pieces (Tier 1), Dawnsteel (Blacksmithing), Brighthelm of Justice (Hydross - SSC) and Stormrune Edge

10+ Year Old Account
    I am loving the red-blue contrast.

You guys! Take note, go wild!
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys I have the full set of Northrend dark plate except for shoulders no luck with the drops any recommendation please?

I have the lighter blue color northrend plate shoulders but the color scheme doesn't look too well.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Velshin: Well there are two "darker" versions of the set I think you're talking about - I chose the 10man version. I'd try either "Majestic Silversmith Shoulderplates" from Heroic ToC(5man) Orrrr the DK setpiece lookalikes from ICC10 Heroic.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Velshin: Well there are two "darker" versions of the set I think you're talking about - I chose the 10man version. I'd try either "Majestic Silversmith Shoulderplates" from Heroic ToC(5man) Orrrr the DK setpiece lookalikes from ICC10 Heroic.
    Nice thanks a lot, I like the one from ToC more than the icc one.

I think the Icc ones actually match a bit better ( even if the purple tinge is slightly off)

Here's my Argent Crusade themed set.

Deleted

Went for the 'burly miner with a great big bloody axe' look.

I actually have a mining pick to transmog a 2H axe weapon, but the weapon enchant completely ruins it which is a shame.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Looks cool on a tauren.

I like Wrathful, also looks good on a fem Draenei...mace and shield don't match, but they look cool.

@ Mythius probably the most creative set I've seen in this thread.