Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by marinos View Post
    Try to get the heirloom lightforge look alike shoulders,http://www.wowhead.com/item=44100
    Thanks thats a nice one! Now mace & shield

But farming shattered sun rep (

Another set. This one incorporates the use of H Rag Plate Tank Shoulders, Pauldrons of Roaring Flame.

The gloves are an alternative. Preferably, I want to use the AQ40 Paladin 2.5 Conq gloves to have no cuffs, if they ever drop.

Kaizen of Mannoroth <Reckoning>
    US 11 H 16/16 - Tier 14
    US 9 H 13/13 - Tier 15
    US 8 H 14/14 - Tier 16

Distance hearts, when rejoined as one... May find the light within.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenius View Post
    Thanks thats a nice one! Now mace & shield

But farming shattered sun rep (
    You know you can farm Magister's Terrace on normal, right? k
    Look! Words!

Peers

Season 11 Pvp, with Heroic tier 10 shoulders and Helm. Heroic Rag mace and Heroic Ward of the Red Widow off Beth.
    I still need the pvp belt, but I'm wondering what you guys and gals think of the rest? Thanks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    You know you can farm Magister's Terrace on normal, right? k
    I don't have ret/prot set on my paladin Only holy pve & pvp

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenius View Post
    I don't have ret/prot set on my paladin Only holy pve & pvp

Exo them to death

Mostly the Cata crafted INT plate but the chest and shoulders (a perfect color/texture match, right down to the leather straps!) are pvp from the JP Dal vendor. Sword is the one you can buy in Nagrand (hides Landslide, so w00t).

New set

Hey again.

I have made a new set. I wanted to make something with "paladin colors".

The set is Tier 12 normal with the valor boots, Hailstorm from EoE10 and Bulwark of the Royal Guard from ToC10, cape from Blackrock Depths and engineering googles since nothing else worked with the rest of the set.
    Last edited by Gradox; 2012-07-09 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gradox View Post
    snip
    I liek it, if only you had a mace rather tank a sword. Get Ironfoe and you are A for away!

---------- Post added 2012-07-09 at 04:58 PM ----------

Hey again.

The set is Tier 12 normal with the valor boots, Hailstorm from EoE10 and Bulwark of the Royal Guard from ToC10, cape from Blackrock Depths and engineering googles since nothing else worked with the rest of the set.
    maybe try the t4 helm. It might work, then again I get a semi for that set so I'm biased.
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

Quote Originally Posted by AutomaticBadger View Post
    I liek it, if only you had a mace rather tank a sword. Get Ironfoe and you are A for away!

---------- Post added 2012-07-09 at 04:58 PM ----------

maybe try the t4 helm. It might work, then again I get a semi for that set so I'm biased.
    Glad someone liked the set!

The mace (I am using Souldrinker atm so I will stick with the sword for now (it looks badass!)) it looks too small for the set imo, but it's a very good looking mace, thanks for pointing that out. I also tried to helmet, but the purple simply does not match the blue theme I have going on.
    I also used tier 4 for a while but went for this set as I think it looks better.

Hey again.

Try the t6 helm. Also, as a dwarf, some swords like hailstorm tend to look ridiculous, at least in my opinion. I prefer to go for smaller ones that aren't as big as my character. Try http://www.wowhead.com/item=45331, it's what I used when I had the t13 mog set.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Burdi/simple

Sorry I have no pictures, but I failed to take screen shots, and my sub ran out a few months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    *snip*

Mostly the Cata crafted INT plate but the chest and shoulders (a perfect color/texture match, right down to the leather straps!) are pvp from the JP Dal vendor. Sword is the one you can buy in Nagrand (hides Landslide, so w00t).
    I think this set is gorgeous. Like it looks like armor that a real hero would wear, and it's perfectly suited for a dwarf. The only part I don't really like is the helm... BUT really well done.

Zyrinx can you please post up a link for the shoulders and gear?

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Try the t6 helm. Also, as a dwarf, some swords like hailstorm tend to look ridiculous, at least in my opinion. I prefer to go for smaller ones that aren't as big as my character. Try http://www.wowhead.com/item=45331, it's what I used when I had the t13 mog set.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Burdi/simple

Sorry I have no pictures, but I failed to take screen shots, and my sub ran out a few months ago.
    Thanks for feedback!

I do agree that Hailstorm may look a bit big on my dwarf, but I simply love it too much to change it!

I also use MogIt to find most of my transmog gear, so trust me when I say the googles were the only thing that did fit (Helm of the Faceless may have worked, but it had some elements that would not work with the overall look).

These are the sets i'm most proud of. i've been trying really hard to make a unique and distinguishing set and I hope you like. feel free to comment or try to advice an improvement. I'm Open for suggestions! (yea i know, special snowflake much! )

these are my blood knight sets.

it took me a long time to find the good pieces if u can't get the Warlord gear! yea i know you can take the fire resistance gear from shattrath but imo, it's fugly as hell with that queer version that supposed to be black (it's more dark blue with a white glow if ask me...)

and these are my other sets, which turned out alot better than expected!

Glad someone liked the set!

The mace (I am using Souldrinker atm so I will stick with the sword for now (it looks badass!)) it looks too small for the set imo, but it's a very good looking mace, thanks for pointing that out. I also tried to helmet, but the purple simply does not match the blue theme I have going on.
    I also used tier 4 for a while but went for this set as I think it looks better.
    I have to admit the reason i recommended it was because I have a man crush on it. Although I think http://www.wowhead.com/item=47973#same-model-as would probably work pretty well all things considered. Also maybe http://www.wowhead.com/item=45502 would work =/ but I love it too :P
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

Put together a new set for my paladin.

Old Set:

Glorious Plate; Light's Justice; Aegis of the Sunbird

New Set:

Paladin Brutal lookalike: T6 boots/belt; Helm of Burning Righteousness; Spaulders of the Thalassian Savior; Heroic Judicator's Chestguard; Gauntlets of the Soothed Soul; Legplates of the Holy Juggernaut; Triptych Shield; Archon's Gavel (almost all from Sunwell Plateau)
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-07-11 at 01:15 PM.

Another set made.

This one incorporates the use of the Greaves of the Martyr, a pair of leggings from H Old Hillsbrad with some unique coloring I have not seen.

This set is all about color contrast and. Yellow, Red, White, and Black.

Kaizen of Mannoroth <Reckoning>
    US 11 H 16/16 - Tier 14
    US 9 H 13/13 - Tier 15
    US 8 H 14/14 - Tier 16

Distance hearts, when rejoined as one... May find the light within.

Finally got the shoulders, chest, and legs I'd been trying to get for ages to complete the set...

T6 chest/legs
    Vanguard belt/shoulders
    Templar gloves/boots
    Cloak is Homecoming Wrap
    Helm disabled, bracers unaltered

I'm still a teeny bit undecided on the shield (Azure Shield of Coldarra) and weapon (Blade of Savagery), however. They match the gold-blue-silver colorscheme I'm wanting, but I'm not 100% sold on the models themselves... Any ideas?
    "Let's see. There are monkeys that evolved into men and monkeys that didn't. Just as well, there are men that remained men and men that evolved into something else. Do you really think humans are the ultimate form of evolution? How arrogant."
    --Kakurine, Evil Zone for PS1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Another set made.

This one incorporates the use of the Greaves of the Martyr, a pair of leggings from H Old Hillsbrad with some unique coloring I have not seen.

This set is all about color contrast and. Yellow, Red, White, and Black.

http://i.imgur.com/XgpHp.jpg
    How awesome. The top one is the exact set I wear in game right now, sans the helmet and I rock the lv 60 ashkandi. Glad to see a shared taste.

Edit: Without the tabard as well. Don't have that one on the paladin as he's a 4th or 5th alt, which I guess kinda ruins the whole contrasting thing you were going for. =( Still an awesome set. Maybe it'd work with the Knight's colors.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.