Currently wearing this:

Love green plate. <3

Edit: dps version

Last edited by Eliot123; 2012-08-10 at 11:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Letmebeshifty View Post
    Can I please get a list for both of your sets.

Cheers Letme

The first one is the ulduar set. 10 man iirc. And the weapon and boots he named.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

[QUOTE=peachtree;13118638]

Peach, Love the sets.

Also could you or any1 please tell what Boots, Legs and Waist he is wearing in the First image(darker set)? went thru 10 pages, could find anything. Thanks for your help guys!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeric View Post
    Also could you or any1 please tell what Boots, Legs and Waist he is wearing in the First image(darker set)? went thru 10 pages, could find anything. Thanks for your help guys!
    Boots and Legs are Season 9 Paladin PvP Armor. The Belt is Veteran's Dragonhide Belt

I might steal the season 9 Pally PvP Armour suggestion, it looks sexy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmebeshifty View Post
    Can I please get a list for both of your sets.

Cheers Letme
    The first is Uld10 Paladin Tier with the boots and weapon I mentioned, and 397 (normal) Tier 13 chest.

Second set is [Brighthelm of Guarding], [Stoneform Shoulders], [Worn Stoneskin Gargoyle Cape], Overlord's Chestplace, legs, and gloves, [Belt of Living Obsidium], [Cataclysmic Gladiator's Warboots of Alacrity], and...unfortunately I found out that the Sword is now unobtainable ...but it is the [Mo'Grosh Toothpick]
    "The best time to plant a tree is twenty years ago. The second best time is now."

I call it "Knight of Silvermoon"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azuren View Post

I call it "Knight of Silvermoon"
    3 paladins on the same realm.. u hardcore!

Lol it's the PTR server xD one is alliance and the other was an old Paladin copy...

Quote Originally Posted by Wysmark View Post
    [IMG]C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Screenshots\WoWScrnShot_081212_195802[/IMG]

My take
    did you... hit your head or something dude?

Deleted
    http://i.imgur.com/m2hzK.jpg

Anyone got any suggestions on a better weapon? I'll post a full/complete SS once I find a weapon I like :P Ideally I want something either very big or very small that either looks plain and metallic, or something more ornate incorporating the yellow and blue-ish of the armour. I don't want a medium sized weapon (think most of the Cata swords)
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2012-08-12 at 06:53 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/m2hzK.jpg

Anyone got any suggestions on a better weapon? I'll post a full/complete SS once I find a weapon I like :P Ideally I want something either very big or very small that either looks plain and metallic, or something more ornate incorporating the yellow and blue-ish of the armour. I don't want a medium sized weapon (think most of the Cata swords)
    Try House Wrynn Claymore, a quest reward from the new Westfall quest chain. That is assuming you haven't already done it and vendored it away. I made that mistake and now it buggers me; but transmogging wasn't available back then.

My ret set, a combination of T13 and S9 PvP gear, with Twinblade of the Phoenix - which, interestingly, is unaffected by the messy graphics of Landslide enchant. Aiming for the classic "Knight in shining armor" look.

My tanking set has pieces of T6/S3 gear, SSO shield, Honor's Call (sword) and boots from TotC.

Last edited by mmocf7a456daa4; 2012-08-12 at 07:49 PM.

Deleted
    Thanks Gahmuret, I actually ended up going with http://www.wowhead.com/item=62473/blade-of-the-fearless which I think is fairly hefty looking and has a nice match with the yellow crystals on my armour.

Deleted
    Very nice!

---------- Post added 2012-08-13 at 01:36 AM ----------

Here's my set.

It's a remake of the Heroic T12 Fl set. I didn't have the gloves so I improvised with bloodfist gauntlets. They're a lvl 60 outland armor but look tarnished and match the rest imo.

I'm using Fel Barrier. It matches the Tier set nicely and the fiery skull alludes to the Immolation motive the paladin T12 is named after.

I'm using the raggy mace and an ICC belt :P

Last edited by mmoc84f8f1065e; 2012-08-13 at 12:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am forever jealous of people with season 9 paladin boots.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    I am forever jealous of people with season 9 paladin boots.
    They can still drop from BH.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    They can still drop from BH.
    Getting pugs to have the patience and the drop rate themselves outta all the other loot is very, very low.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Is there any chance anyone here would like to help me design a set to look like this:

http://marvel.wikia.com/Heimdall_%28...999%29/Gallery

?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzzentch View Post
    honestly what happened in BC? it's like the 60's of WoW everything is in awful colours, shit doesn't make sense and i feel like i'm trippin bawls everytime i level an alt past 58...
    Shattarath is kinda pretty but outside is a technicolor nightmare that looks like someone tied horses to the contrast slider and fired a rifle

Quote Originally Posted by Nos View Post
    Is there any chance anyone here would like to help me design a set to look like this:

http://marvel.wikia.com/Heimdall_%28...999%29/Gallery

?
    The quick and simple solution in my mind is using a mix of tier 1 banana helmet, chest, legs and hands with lightforge shoulders, belt, and boots.

Quote Originally Posted by Banzubie View Post
    The quick and simple solution in my mind is using a mix of tier 1 banana helmet, chest, legs and hands with lightforge shoulders, belt, and boots.
    Pretty damn close. are there any sets more "golden" than the lawbringer?

Also looking for a huge, gold-hilted, but plain looking sword.
    Last edited by Nos; 2012-08-13 at 08:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzzentch View Post
    honestly what happened in BC? it's like the 60's of WoW everything is in awful colours, shit doesn't make sense and i feel like i'm trippin bawls everytime i level an alt past 58...
    Shattarath is kinda pretty but outside is a technicolor nightmare that looks like someone tied horses to the contrast slider and fired a rifle