Quote Originally Posted by angelflavor View Post
    Transmogg is the only reason I think I'm still playing WoW. Other wise nothing would have brought me back from 4.1. I hope you like my transmogg. I've had it called the green ranger, which suits me just fine. I use this for my prot pvp set, but thinking about making for my main tank pve set instead. I use a different weapon depending on what I have and my mood. Quel'Serrar (old 60man version), Muramasa, Nifflevar Bearded Axe (currently equipped), or the The Brutalizer. Currently no maces lined up.
    Sorry, I'm new (made this profile just to post this question), and can't actually link the pictures that were in this post from a few pages back (post #3106) - a Blood Elf Pally with what looks to be some sort of greenish recolour of the Judgement set.

I feel like a total noob, but I've never seen a non-purple recolour of the Judgement set. What armour is that?

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by elrond99 View Post
    I feel like a total noob, but I've never seen a non-purple recolour of the Judgement set. What armour is that?

Thanks in advance!
    It's an item set that is farmed from Heroic and Normal level 70 instances in Outland/CoT.

http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=404

Sorry, I'm new (made this profile just to post this question), and can't actually link the pictures that were in this post from a few pages back (post #3106) - a Blood Elf Pally with what looks to be some sort of greenish recolour of the Judgement set.

Thanks in advance!
    It was a set of gear that drop from the pre-WotLK event. You can no longer get it in game, sucks since I was never able to get the chest to drop. I do have the mail one, though.

10+ Year Old Account

Thanks in advance!
    The non-purple recolor of tier 2 was available during the pre-launch event for WotlK, but isn't anymore. I can't seem to find it on wowhead under "uses the same model as", so I guess it's removed from both the game and the wowhead database. (I don't know the name of the set)

I feel like bashing my head against a wall for selling that gear..
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Draenei male

chest plate isnt final but i can't really see it anyway lol

can't decide between the current sword or Cataclysm's Edge
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Españolator View Post
    At the moment I think that the difference in colours is very big, plus the blue version of tier 6 has never really called my attention as a horde paladin. It is true that you could make a very nice combination between tier 12, the season 2 ( I think its the one of your shoulders) and the samurai looking dps plate version in pandaria with that orange tone and make a nice collage.

Here is my current transmogs...

(pic) This is my PvE gear. Its basically LFR tier 13 except for the boots which I have never enjoyed those "pair of socks" looking boots.

and this is my PvP gear. Im trying to get the boots that go with this set but atm neither koralon 10 or emalon 25 are willing to give them
    For that set, consider these boots: http://www.wowhead.com/item=30081#same-model-as
    I'm using them with the furious set and they fit perfectly. They're also much easier to get than the real furious boots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

10+ Year Old Account
    I wanted to create a set that looked with the Reforged Quel'dorei Crest (shield), then i came with the idea of creating a Silvermoon Champion set and the results are these:

But i'm not sure about the guantles... what do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    I wanted to create a set that looked with the Reforged Quel'dorei Crest (shield), then i came with the idea of creating a Silvermoon Champion set and the results are these:
    -snip-
    But i'm not sure about the guantles... what do you guys think?
    Considering trying this cloak or one of the other lookalikes: http://www.wowhead.com/item=29992

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasstapp View Post
    Considering trying this cloak or one of the other lookalikes: http://www.wowhead.com/item=29992
    That cape does not match the colors (i tried with it and all the lookalikes) but thanks

They told me I could be anything, so I became a warrior of the light.

Took me awhile to get all this together, and I'm still looking for those perfect pair of boots to match. but I'm really liking to look of this.
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-11-19 at 01:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    Took me awhile to get all this together, and I'm still looking for those perfect pair of boots to match. but I'm really liking to look of this.
    Try the class set boots from AQ40. The gray matches perfectly, and the orange blends well with the fiery colors.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Anyone got an idea for a good ''farmer'' set? Something to pair up with my Shoveler. :P

Hrm. Kinda tough with the low amount of chestplates that expose the arms. Try something like this

http://ptr.wowhead.com/compare?items...391:13145&l=85
    Last edited by Lumineus; 2012-11-21 at 03:41 PM.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliot123 View Post
    Anyone got an idea for a good ''farmer'' set? Something to pair up with my Shoveler. :P
    A farmer set with plate?... i don't think i can find a good one (i will try) but i can show you a cool miner set if interested tell me and i can link an image (i don't have the image right now, that's why i didn't posted it but if you want to see it, tell me, i will be checking these thread )

A farmer set with plate?... i don't think i can find a good one (i will try) but i can show you a cool miner set if interested tell me and i can link an image (i don't have the image right now, that's why i didn't posted it but if you want to see it, tell me, i will be checking these thread )
    Haha, I need to make a miner or farmer set for my PvP gear x] Will be extremly unique!

*EDIT*

Miner Look

And here's a miner set I put together in a hurry, anyone know about any other items that would fit better. Please let me know!
    The only downside, I'm not sure if I can get that helmet on my main, pretty sure I've done that quests back in TBC (Not sure if it somewhat reseted after a couple of race/faction changes though)
    Last edited by Noxina; 2012-11-19 at 08:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Sure ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Hrm. Kinda tough with the low amount of chestplates that expose the arms. Try something like this

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...391:13145&l=85
    :O that looks pretty awesome!

Currently looking for stuff that matches the challenge mode xmog.

1h axe
    1h mace
    1h sword
    Shield
    offhand
    2h axe
    2h sword
    2h mace

Mount
    Pet

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Haha, I need to make a miner or farmer set for my PvP gear x] Will be extremly unique!

*EDIT*

Miner Look

And here's a miner set I put together in a hurry, anyone know about any other items that would fit better. Please let me know!
    The only downside, I'm not sure if I can get that helmet on my main, pretty sure I've done that quests back in TBC (Not sure if it somewhat reseted after a couple of race/faction changes though)
    Well the set i was thinking about is something like that, but change the gloves for Desert Wind Gauntlets and i prefer to use a shirt to cover the skin, you can also use Brann's Trusty Pick as a 1-hand (axe)mining pick