Items used
    [Replica Shado-Pan Helmet]
    [Saronite War Battleplate] (recolor) excluding helm
    [Tabard of the Lightbringer]
    [Wall of Terror]
    [Blade of Savagery]

I was actually running this set without a helm, but after I hit exalted with Shado-Pan I noticed that the replica helm fits perfectly for this set.
    Last edited by Galm; 2012-12-08 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Galm View Post
    I was actually running this set without a helm, but after I hit exalted with Shado-Pan I noticed that the replica helm fits perfectly for this set.
    It does, but in my opinion there's not enough blue in the set to make the tabard look like it fits. But, I would probably use that tabard with whatever set I wore if I ever get my hands on it

Quote Originally Posted by Galm View Post
    img]ibreakyourlink
    Items used
    [Replica Shado-Pan Helmet]
    [Saronite War Battleplate] (recolor) excluding helm
    [Tabard of the Lightbringer]
    [Wall of Terror]
    [Blade of Savagery]

That is a purdy set. However, I doubt it would look any good on a tauren, few things do. :V
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post
    That is a purdy set. However, I doubt it would look any good on a tauren, few things do. :V
    I happily rock my T5 set!!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Yzy/advanced

Amazing sig compliments of Alyajna!

Quote Originally Posted by Yzyz View Post
    Argh! I have all the pieces of that set but the shield! GRULL WHY YOU DO THIS TOO ME!

Anyway, this is my current firelordish set: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...othic/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post
    Argh! I have all the pieces of that set but the shield! GRULL WHY YOU DO THIS TOO ME!

Anyway, this is my current firelordish set: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...othic/advanced
    The only negative of the tauren is that most helms look so awkward. I dig it though. I like that you went with the heroic firelands set too.

Amazing sig compliments of Alyajna!

So. Has anyone cobbled together a decent dark-themed set for that new Axe from Terrace?

Quote Originally Posted by PetersenIII View Post
    So. Has anyone cobbled together a decent dark-themed set for that new Axe from Terrace?
    Came accross a guy wearing this in SW:

I am running MC and BWL. for both Lawbringer and Judgement I only need the pants, boots, belt and only the chest for Judgement. has anyone gotten these items before (preferable recently)? whats the drop rate like? WoWhead says 20% which is pretty high but the few comments down there say they have been running this for months with them not ever dropping.
    I was wondering if anyone who has farmed this stuff before can tell me how it went for them.

This is the best I could come up with, still waiting for the introduction of the old pvp gear so I can replace the shield.

I swear I'm a pally....

Every post I see with the challenge mode armor makes me extremely jealous.

I'm slightly curious though-are rets viable for getting gold? I'm seeing a lot of tanks/healers in the paladin xmog parts for that set.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Every post I see with the challenge mode armor makes me extremely jealous.

I'm slightly curious though-are rets viable for getting gold? I'm seeing a lot of tanks/healers in the paladin xmog parts for that set.
    I've seen plenty of rets with it on listings.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacer View Post
    This is the best I could come up with, still waiting for the introduction of the old pvp gear so I can replace the shield.

snip
    If you mean the Grand Marshal's Aegis, I wouldn't hold your breath. They made it so only players who reached Knight-Captain or higher during the old pvp-grind are allowed to transmog the pre-bc pvp gear.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...alachim/simple
    Not entirely satisfied with the gloves/chest

Off-topic: Rets are viable for challenge modes, but you might have to switch glyphs in the middle of the run inbetween pulls.

I dont see a problem with switching glyphs, I do it 100 of times during raids/LFR - AOE Glyphs/singeltarget Glyphs etc etc :P

I love watching this thread, so many good ideas to transmog I'm boring though, just rocking the new pvp gear And running with a tier 6 mix for my PvE set, to easier see if I'm wearing the same set x] Been scolded a few times for PvEing in my PvP set without noticing
    Hook 'till you're hooked!

Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Speaking of ashbringer, a funny thing is I know a guy who vendored his in bc when he had too little bank space for more "important" items
    Bwahahaha. Man I would be ashamed it that was me.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmmmmmBacon View Post
    If you mean the Grand Marshal's Aegis, I wouldn't hold your breath. They made it so only players who reached Knight-Captain or higher during the old pvp-grind are allowed to transmog the pre-bc pvp gear.
    The shield im after is from a cata season, I think its the last season but im not 100% sure.

Cant seem to find a link to it now, but yeah. Thats the last season from Cataclysm Hope the vendor comes back, as I for some reason have sold my chest piece when cleaning my bank : /
    Hook 'till you're hooked!

[QUOTE=Defender;18322240]New revised version of this set using the Martyr legs.

this is too kaisen's set, with the T2 pieces. if either he or someone else could please provide information.

could you please tell me what belt/pants/shoulders you are using?

/beg