15+ Year Old Account

Blood Shado

I mixed an matched some pieces from other plate Shado-Pan transmogs and topped it off with the Blood Knight Cloak and Tabard and the Archaic Defender as the weapon. I think it turned our looking slick, slim, and deadly fast. I may make some changes by nabbing some of the dark-redish recolor of the DK starter zone gear from Naxx25.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Most of the creation screen items are updated versions of Dungeon set 1. Not sure if it's supposed to be a modified valor, but the Warlock and Mage sets for the creation screen are updated versions of Dreadmist and Magister's Regalia.
    The preview armor varies by class. Clothies, Druids, and Shaman got upgraded dungeon sets. The Warrior set is pretty much Deathbone Guardian with the WotLK pants model, and new shoulders. Rogue set is basically Tier 1 with upgraded shoulders and better textures. Paladin set is the lovechild of Tier 6 and the classic Alliance PvP plate. And the Hunter gear doesn't really look like anything they've had before, although I can see a vague resemblance to Beastmaster's in the legs, might help if it had shoulders...
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Here's my latest creation, you'll have to excuse the blood elf face as the wowhead profiler seems to love doing that to me!

Cobalt Blacksmithing set
    Lightbringer Faceguard
    August Celestials Tabard
    Royal Cape
    264 Rigormortis
    Barricade of Eternity

10+ Year Old Account
    Ohhh I like. Remember there is a quest for those boots to be in the mega-man style.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Presuming you didn't foolishly vendor them. Or worse, take the mail legs for an extra 1g...

D:
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Presuming you didn't foolishly vendor them. Or worse, take the mail legs for an extra 1g...

D:
    Gah! I probably vendored them, I love the megaman style too

Quote Originally Posted by Sasume View Post
    Gah! I probably vendored them, I love the megaman style too
    If you did, you can always use the item restoration on battle.net

10+ Year Old Account
    I really wish we could control the mesh for displaying boots, gloves, and pants. It'd be so much work to make sure some stuff didn't awkwardly have gaps or missing spaces but totally worth it.

We also need a vendors for every zone we've completed. One that'd be unlocked via phasing for Horde and Alliance. On them would be the quest rewards you could buy for their vendoring price. The sell back would be 1g and they're none d/e-able to boot. I think everyone would love to go back and grab certain BC/Wotlk/Cata pieces they tossed before xmog was added. To be fair on Blizzard's part, they're doing a lot to help us with restrictions and entering old gear back in.

Which reminds me. Need to look at the 'old' ZA/ZG models they're added back into 5.2. Weapons and armor.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hjelpen View Post
    If you did, you can always use the item restoration on battle.net
    Hehe I don't think it goes back that far! Worth a shot tho I guess Or level up a new paladin :P

I love My tier 5 set on my Pally, Problem is , so does every pally on my server. They either have tier 2 or tier 5 transmog sets. They need to come and look at this post to find some new Ideas.

Hello, i rather like my transmog outfit. possibly a bit common. But still i like it

Im pretty new here so i cant post any links yet

But my Paladin is Deianeira on "EU-Burning Blade" if you want to check it out.

Working on a couple more sets but having bad luck with some of the drops.

Deleted

t14 heroic, and some tbc transmogs + pvp belt transmog. I think it works quite well at least.

Even though the shoulders are too bright to match the gear, I still think it works due to matching weapon and shield.

Also, the teal gem in shield makes it work with the gear imo.
    Last edited by mmoc409bdafe4d; 2013-02-04 at 01:32 PM.

I just changed to this yesterday. The chest, legs, belt, and pants are the Jade Tiger quest set from the Jade Forest. Boots are some blue healing boots I got off of a rare. Swiftsteel Shoulders, White Tier 5 recolor for the helmet, and a Ghostly Battle Axe round out the set. The boots don't quite match, but I really like that model better than the Jade Tiger boots.

Link to Armory
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Thraim/simple

Deleted
    Pretty nice tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Thraim View Post

I just changed to this yesterday. The chest, legs, belt, and pants are the Jade Tiger quest set from the Jade Forest. Boots are some blue healing boots I got off of a rare. Swiftsteel Shoulders, White Tier 5 recolor for the helmet, and a Ghostly Battle Axe round out the set. The boots don't quite match, but I really like that model better than the Jade Tiger boots.

Link to Armory
    The honor head fits those shoulders extremly well aswell by the way, you could try it out Realy neat looking set though
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    The honor head fits those shoulders extremly well aswell by the way, you could try it out Realy neat looking set though
    Thanks for the suggestion! I went to check out the honor gear, and while I decided I wanted to stick with the current helmet, the honor boots match the set very nicely. I also just so happened to have 1791 honor on me, so I went ahead and purchased them. I'll post another screenshot when I'm not on my phone.

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    this thread needs more male draenei
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasume View Post
    Here's my latest creation, you'll have to excuse the blood elf face as the wowhead profiler seems to love doing that to me!

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/fk14Gd8.jpg[IMG]

Cobalt Blacksmithing set
    Lightbringer Faceguard
    August Celestials Tabard
    Royal Cape
    264 Rigormortis
    Barricade of Eternity
    I love the yellow in this set of yours, a completely blue set and yet you manage to fit in the T6 crown with the weapon/shield. Well done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/KIE4uKZ.png[img]

t14 heroic, and some tbc transmogs + pvp belt transmog. I think it works quite well at least.

Even though the shoulders are too bright to match the gear, I still think it works due to matching weapon and shield.

Also, the teal gem in shield makes it work with the gear imo.
    I agree with you, thanks to the shield/weapon the shoulders do work. And there's enough blue/green in those to work with the rest. Nice to see the T6 shoulders without the rest of the tier and making it work without using it with something yellow like T1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thraim View Post
    [IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/2i92wxf.png[IMG]

Link to Armory
    In my opinion the shoulders are a little too bright to work with the rest of set, but overall it still looks good. However, I'm not a fan of the Theramore tabard with paladin designed gear. Colorwise it works but having an anchor on your chest while fighting evil looks so out of place. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    this thread needs more male draenei
    But who wants to play Draenei male when there are schmexy females?!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    In my opinion the shoulders are a little too bright to work with the rest of set, but overall it still looks good. However, I'm not a fan of the Theramore tabard with paladin designed gear. Colorwise it works but having an anchor on your chest while fighting evil looks so out of place. :/
    Definitely agree about the tabard. I've been using it for color, but not a fan of the anchor. I may switch it out for an argent tabard. The shoulders and helmet are a bit bright, but I do think they look better in game than in the armory viewer.