Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    this thread needs more male draenei
    It really doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    this thread needs more male draenei
    They do sport t5 the best!
    Quote Originally Posted by r03dz View Post
    Also, Jaina and Vereesa going for a rid on their skeleton horses. :P (typo intended)
    Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.

I updated the boots to the Season 12 Honor boots, and changed to the Argent Crusader's Tabard (it still has the nice gold trim). It looks a bit more cohesive now I think.

Looks much better now Really digging the boots model, had no idea they were from season 12.

Have followed this thread from the start, every morning with a cup of coffee :P.

Here are mine, hope I got the pictures right according to the rules and that they are big enough , am not very good at this

Last edited by Silmaloke; 2013-02-05 at 09:17 PM.

Anyone know where to get the pieces to make gear that looks like Basutei?

Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    Anyone know where to get the pieces to make gear that looks like Basutei?

http://www.wowhead.com/item=18480 There you go

Is that the guy from Illegal Danish? Or am I completely mistaken?

Quote Originally Posted by Silmaloke View Post
    Have followed this thread from the start, every morning with a cup of coffee :P.

Here are mine, hope I got the pictures right according to the rules and that they are big enough , am not very good at this

I really like that red outfit. Goes great with the sword.

More Male Draenei you say?

This is what I've got on my Paladin currently. Thinking of other possible sets, but I like this right now.

Note: You can't really see it in the screenshot but I am using http://www.wowhead.com/item=28606 for my shield and http://www.wowhead.com/item=78479 for my sword
    Last edited by reLik; 2013-02-06 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Smaller screenshot / added sword and shield link

Even though they're slippers, does the tier 10 boots even show up on space goats or it turn invisible?
    Quote Originally Posted by r03dz View Post
    Also, Jaina and Vereesa going for a rid on their skeleton horses. :P (typo intended)
    Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Even though they're slippers, does the tier 10 boots even show up on space goats or it turn invisible?
    They are ankle bracelets at best

Quote Originally Posted by Silmaloke View Post
    What is that sword please?

I've posted this tens of pages ago and I haven't changed the look apart from the weapon, but I love my transmog so much that I have to link it again. So please excuse my repost!

I've always wanted my paladin to look more like a demonslayer than a holy knight fighting undead, so I was really excited when Firelands/DS came out with these items. I guess the shoulders are dragon heads, but I think of them as demon heads ^.^

The Insane
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    The preview armor varies by class. Clothies, Druids, and Shaman got upgraded dungeon sets. The Warrior set is pretty much Deathbone Guardian with the WotLK pants model, and new shoulders. Rogue set is basically Tier 1 with upgraded shoulders and better textures. Paladin set is the lovechild of Tier 6 and the classic Alliance PvP plate. And the Hunter gear doesn't really look like anything they've had before, although I can see a vague resemblance to Beastmaster's in the legs, might help if it had shoulders...
    Warrior set is the Warlord gear from Horde lvl 60 pvp with different shoulders, Shaman is Ten Storms with different shoulders and the Hunter set is a tribute version of the Ironforge riflemen you see in Dun Morogh.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    <image>

t14 heroic, and some tbc transmogs + pvp belt transmog. I think it works quite well at least.

Even though the shoulders are too bright to match the gear, I still think it works due to matching weapon and shield.

Also, the teal gem in shield makes it work with the gear imo.
    That hammer and shield looks awesome. Anyone know their names?

Quote Originally Posted by mistere View Post
    That hammer and shield looks awesome. Anyone know their names?
    Mace http://www.wowhead.com/item=28771

Shield http://www.wowhead.com/item=34675

Quote Originally Posted by econ21 View Post
    What is that sword please?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=647/destiny, actually used it back in the day

love the DS/Firelands gear for transmogs and the higher res textures on more than just shoulders is great but shame it shows when you try to combine old xpac gear with new

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    I've posted this tens of pages ago and I haven't changed the look apart from the weapon, but I love my transmog so much that I have to link it again. So please excuse my repost!

[IMG]

I've always wanted my paladin to look more like a demonslayer than a holy knight fighting undead, so I was really excited when Firelands/DS came out with these items. I guess the shoulders are dragon heads, but I think of them as demon heads ^.^
    That one truly looks amazing you really get the demonslayer feeling with it. Easily one of the best mogs ive seen.