1. #3741
    Bloodsail Admiral Elovan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In my chair (unless I'm on the floor...)
    Posts
    1,027
    Here's what I was running for a while until I was able to finish getting full t8

    I really like how the shoulders give the set an angelic look, can't see it in the picture but my off hand is the Star-Heart Lamp, weapon is Rune-Etched Nightblade, gives a feel to me of a guiding angel of light.

  2. #3742
    Herald of the Titans BHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    WMTown
    Posts
    2,724
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Many different aspects to being a paladin~. It's not all glamor and shiny!

    @Badhairday: I should take a better screen with the lightning!

    The helm actually is part of the ornate saronite set. Gloves, helm, shoulders, boots are a set. I went with the pvp gear chest and pants for the red straps. The plates were already dark which I liked. There is the season 5 blue quality gear I was gonna use with the ornate saronite but they didn't match quite as much.

    I need a good belt though.
    Oh, I didn't actually know that the helmet of that set sported more gray/silver than the rest of the set. My bad! Checking the complete set in wowhead (being able to see more of the gray of the shoulders) it does match, ignore my earlier post. You're even matching the gear the same way I do, so my post was entirely pointless.

    I actually didn't notice that the belt doesn't quite match at first, but now that you mention it you do need a new one. An obvious suggestion would be the ornate one, but it looks pretty boring. *insert some time* Tried looking around some other wrath belts but I can't find anything that matches. I'd go with the furious belt until you find something better. Or just keep the one you have, it's not that bad.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

  3. #3743
    @Elovan

    That's a really nice shot.
    I'm currently using the T8 pieces with the T6 crown (who ISN'T using this, right?), but I wanna see how my female human looks with the T13 shoulders. Nice look!

    I'm also using the Golden Lotus tabard because the T8 chest doesn't cover the stomach on a female toon and just looks a bit off...

  4. #3744
    Anyone have any suggestions for a cool 2H Axe for the purple judgement set?

    I'm using Axe of the Nexus Kings right now which is alright, but a little smaller than I'm looking for (I'm a tauren).

  5. #3745
    Herald of the Titans BHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    WMTown
    Posts
    2,724
    Quote Originally Posted by skitzy129 View Post
    Anyone have any suggestions for a cool 2H Axe for the purple judgement set?

    I'm using Axe of the Nexus Kings right now which is alright, but a little smaller than I'm looking for (I'm a tauren).
    I think Vengeful Gladiator's Decapitator would fit. Personally wouldn't go for something too purple (Your current looks pretty good tho), if the set has a lot of a certain color I try to have the weapon in another one that still looks good (black goes with anything!). The glow in the middle is orange or whatever, but any enchant would overwrite that I think.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

  6. #3746
    Quote Originally Posted by hypx View Post
    My current!
    Don't know how to thumbnail, mod can change it if needed.
    Best transmogs are usually up to Tbc in gear. And even better are the Bwl-bastards sets!

  7. #3747


    New PvE set, what you guys think?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    I'm not one who ignores problems if it's not already obvious to you.
    - Nobel Peace prize candidate 2017

  8. #3748
    My Prot set:

    Click for bigger pic

    My Retri set:
    All right, gentlemen, let's review. The year is 2017 - that's two-zero-one-seven, as in the 21st Century - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of robed sissies.

  9. #3749
    Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    [IMG]snip[/IMG]

    New PvE set, what you guys think?
    I like the top half. Personally, I think the legs, boots, and weapon look way to out of place. For a golden weapon go nab Soul Cleaver from BT.

  10. #3750
    Herald of the Titans BHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    WMTown
    Posts
    2,724
    Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post
    My Prot set:
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/MqJckagl.jpg[IMG]
    Click for bigger pic

    My Retri set:
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/LleiSEg.png[IMG]
    Slutty but with an attitude is the vibe I get from your sets.. and I kinda dig it.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

  11. #3751
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=88170/ca...be#screenshots

    This was hotfixed into a robe, I wish I could get it because I have so many mog ideas lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Slutty but with an attitude is the vibe I get from your sets.. and I kinda dig it.
    Most blood elves are dressed like whores lol

  12. #3752
    The Lightbringer Sett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MogIt probably.
    Posts
    3,367
    I think the ret version is a normal chest piece and the holy version is the robes if memory serves.

    They need to do this with more paladin gear.
    Xmogging favorites in order from left to right.

    Paladin > Demon Hunter > Monk > Death Knight > Warlock > Druid > Hunter

  13. #3753
    Quote Originally Posted by Evián View Post
    I like the top half. Personally, I think the legs, boots, and weapon look way to out of place. For a golden weapon go nab Soul Cleaver from BT.
    Yeah, that damn axe refuses to drop :P
    About the legs and boots, I do have the matching pieces BUT the boots have such a shitty texture
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    I'm not one who ignores problems if it's not already obvious to you.
    - Nobel Peace prize candidate 2017

  14. #3754
    Herald of the Titans BHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    WMTown
    Posts
    2,724
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    Most blood elves are dressed like whores lol
    Well yeah, but this one's got more aggressive shoulders/head to go with that. I like that combo.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

  15. #3755
    I need to drop this gem here.
    Here's my armory http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Tossy/simple.
    It's obviously the challenge mode set, with hailstorm and the shield off of sindragosa. All look nice, but the real thing is the boots. If you know how the challenge mode boots look, and compare them to the boots i randomly discovered dropping off of Lord Marrowgar. They match the set even better!

    For reference: http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...alPaladinF.jpg

    I was very pleased with that. VERY.

  16. #3756
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    I think the ret version is a normal chest piece and the holy version is the robes if memory serves.

    They need to do this with more paladin gear.
    The holy chest was patched in 5.0 and turned into a robe, it sucks I can't get it now though

  17. #3757
    Mechagnome Yzyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    542
    Quote Originally Posted by Teks View Post
    I need to drop this gem here.
    Here's my armory http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Tossy/simple.
    It's obviously the challenge mode set, with hailstorm and the shield off of sindragosa. All look nice, but the real thing is the boots. If you know how the challenge mode boots look, and compare them to the boots i randomly discovered dropping off of Lord Marrowgar. They match the set even better!

    For reference: http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...alPaladinF.jpg

    I was very pleased with that. VERY.
    I would prefer the challenge mode boots to those. The shade of blue is off and they look like skin tight slip ons. I have yet to really work on my CM set but I plan on using:

    http://www.wowhead.com/item=50210

    and

    http://www.wowhead.com/item=27772

    Amazing sig compliments of Alyajna!

  18. #3758
    Legendary! Luko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Danger Zone
    Posts
    6,951
    Quote Originally Posted by Valex View Post
    Thats because the boots you have there are just slippers, what you're seeing on the shin is the rest of the leggins.
    *Snicker*

    For the record, I'm glad you were the one who pointed that out. I've been trying to cut back on the snark lately.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

  19. #3759
    Quote Originally Posted by Valex View Post
    Thats because the boots you have there are just slippers, what you're seeing on the shin is the rest of the leggins.
    Glad you think so, that's what i was going for! Much more elegant and natural-looking. Colors are maybe a 90 percent match but the overall look much better.

  20. #3760
    Legendary! Luko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Danger Zone
    Posts
    6,951
    Quote Originally Posted by Teks View Post
    Glad you think so, that's what i was going for! Much more elegant and natural-looking. Colors are maybe a 90 percent match but the overall look much better.
    Maybe you're just wording it strangely or I'm not following. It's not that he "thinks" that they're slippers, they really are: Little Booties. The reason they seem to go together is because they barely have any color on them at all, it just allows you to see more of the shin on the challenge legs.

    Of course, you probably already knew this and I'm just getting caught up in the wording.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •