1. #3801
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    - said one person, ever.
    Yeah... speaking for the entire community tends to work well. I really like S13 but it looks more like a Warrior set. Plus it's terrible for male chars (except Tauren, apparently).

  2. #3802
    Legendary! Luko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Danger Zone
    Posts
    6,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    Yeah... speaking for the entire community tends to work well. I really like S13 but it looks more like a Warrior set. Plus it's terrible for male chars (except Tauren, apparently).
    Wow. You guys are pretty fucking bad with playful sarcasm. It's unfortunate.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

  3. #3803
    Here is a set I want to do on my pally

  4. #3804
    Herald of the Titans BHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    WMTown
    Posts
    2,732
    Quote Originally Posted by Theendgamelv3 View Post
    Here is a set I want to do on my pally
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v197/theendgamelv3/ThunderHawk_zpsa1c18182.jpg[IMG]
    Looks good! Might wanna trade out those gloves, though. ^^
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

  5. #3805
    Bloodsail Admiral Galm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,208


    Items used
    [Mantle of the Desert Crusade]
    [Carapace of Tuten'kash]
    [Wristguards of the Holy Warrior]
    [Vice Grips]
    [Girdle of the Holy Warrior]
    [Tyrant's Legplates]
    [Greaves of the Iron Army]
    [Sun-Forged Cleaver]
    [Outland Shield]

    Now I am aware that the belt doesn't fit to my set at all, but 3 pieces of the CM set are enough for the first "perk" of the casting animation (meaning no shoulder glow), and I don't really like the look of the Tyrant set belt. Besides the belt is an unique model that allows me to show off without completely ruining my look. Just waiting for the red version of the CM gear...
    Last edited by Galm; 2013-03-01 at 05:17 PM. Reason: I discovered that it actually takes 3 pieces rather than 2 to activate the cast animation. Bracers and helm are hidden.

  6. #3806
    Quote Originally Posted by Galm View Post

    Now I am aware that the belt doesn't fit to my set at all, but 2 pieces of the CM set are enough for the first "perk" of the casting animation (meaning no shoulder glow), and I don't really like the look of the Tyrant set belt. Besides the belt is an unique model that allows me to show off without completely ruining my look. Just waiting for the red version of the CM gear...
    What is this devil worship pertaining to a different cast look? Tell me please

    I love the red look you have going. I think I'd love to tinker with it and get a slightly bluer look for me. I like my light sabre and crest of lorderon. Is there a reskin of those legs and gloves?
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

  7. #3807
    Bloodsail Admiral Galm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,208
    Quote Originally Posted by AutomaticBadger View Post
    I love the red look you have going. I think I'd love to tinker with it and get a slightly bluer look for me. I like my light sabre and crest of lorderon. Is there a reskin of those legs and gloves?
    I've been searching for a blue plate bikini to take advantage of while using some items from the CM set, but unfortunately the only recolors to the same model are grey and green. For your purposes I'd advice taking look at the Templar set. The shoulders have an overused blue recolor, [Imperial Plate Shoulders] which you probably are familiar with.

  8. #3808
    Mechagnome Yzyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    542
    Quote Originally Posted by AutomaticBadger View Post
    What is this devil worship pertaining to a different cast look? Tell me please

    I love the red look you have going. I think I'd love to tinker with it and get a slightly bluer look for me. I like my light sabre and crest of lorderon. Is there a reskin of those legs and gloves?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLJNqDxMV1Q

    This is the pally cast animation with the challenge mode set. Minor but kind of cool.

    Amazing sig compliments of Alyajna!

  9. #3809
    Keyboard Turner
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3
    What BP is that, theendgamelv3?
    Last edited by Lightfire; 2013-03-01 at 07:02 PM.

  10. #3810
    Is there any news of us being able to get the red version of the challenge mode set yet?

  11. #3811
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfire View Post
    What BP is that, theendgamelv3?
    BP, Breastplate?

    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Looks good! Might wanna trade out those gloves, though. ^^
    Yea looking at it more, it is kinda eh. I mean I could use either the T12 or or the pvp gloves, but IMO I used too many of those pieces as I try to stay away from using too many pieces from a set. With that said I think that these gloves are a good alternative http://www.wowhead.com/item=45370
    Last edited by Theendgamelv3; 2013-03-01 at 10:49 PM.

  12. #3812
    Herald of the Titans BHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    WMTown
    Posts
    2,732
    Quote Originally Posted by Theendgamelv3 View Post
    Yea looking at it more, it is kinda eh. I mean I could use either the T12 or or the pvp gloves, but IMO I used too many of those pieces as I try to stay away from using too many pieces from a set. With that said I think that these gloves are a good alternative http://www.wowhead.com/item=45370
    Yeah, I'd go with those. But I'm one of those who just takes two sets and merge them, what you try to stay away from.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

  13. #3813
    Immortal Austilias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Antrim, Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,239
    If I wore Season 13 on my Blood Elf Male Paladin, I couldn't claim to be surprised if I encountered Male alliance characters /flirt'ing with me in BGs.

    It'll be transmogrified in a heartbeat.
    "A writer who says that there are no truths, or that all truth is 'merely relative,' is asking you not to believe him. So don't." - Roger Scruton
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    I see no point in compelling integration. If you can't make your society sufficiently enticing to integrate willingly, then perhaps its not so superior.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There's nothing wrong with Islam.

  14. #3814
    I finally got that axe from BWL today. So here it comes.



    I know tier 2 is overused nowadays. Still its so goddamn hot on female tauren =)
    Last edited by Useful; 2013-03-03 at 10:28 PM.
    my druid Active

  15. #3815
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ckels/advanced

    The transmog im currently using was posted here a long time ago, but i need a fitting belt/shield. (and possibly a tabard altho i coudnt find anything that didnt look crap but perhaps i overlooked one). Some advice be appreciated <3.

  16. #3816
    Herald of the Titans BHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    WMTown
    Posts
    2,732
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuckels View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ckels/advanced

    The transmog im currently using was posted here a long time ago, but i need a fitting belt/shield. (and possibly a tabard altho i coudnt find anything that didnt look crap but perhaps i overlooked one). Some advice be appreciated <3.
    Quite possible that it's too dark and wrong shade of green but when I saw your set I immediately thought of it. http://www.wowhead.com/item=72803#. (waist) For tabard, have you tried http://www.wowhead.com/item=31404 ?
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

  17. #3817
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Quite possible that it's too dark and wrong shade of green but when I saw your set I immediately thought of it. http://www.wowhead.com/item=72803#. (waist) For tabard, have you tried http://www.wowhead.com/item=31404 ?
    I greatly dislike wwf belts , not a big fan of the tabard either im afraid, i appreicate the time tho.

  18. #3818
    Herald of the Titans BHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    WMTown
    Posts
    2,732
    That's too bad. Having a really green tabard might be too much of the same color, but what about the Lower City one? Can't think of that many green waists, but what about the warrior T2 recolor? http://www.wowhead.com/item=27672#. Pretty much all I've got, I hope some other posters can come up with other/better options for you.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

  19. #3819
    The ten man version of Valorous Aegis Greaves are pants now and are no longer a robe. There goes my favorite mog

  20. #3820
    Legendary! Luko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Danger Zone
    Posts
    6,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    The ten man version of Valorous Aegis Greaves are pants now and are no longer a robe. There goes my favorite mog
    The holy version is, right?
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •