Been thinking about breaking this guy out of retirement. You can't get these armor pieces anymore.

I love that armor. /jealous

The pvp belt, the brown one with the visible libram with the turquoise gem... looks amazing with that set.

Ok, so I'm kind of at a loss here, I usually change my transmog like once every 3 or 4 days cause I can't find anything I'm happy with. I was wondering if someone could help build a set around either, http://www.wowhead.com/item=30866 as the shoulders, or http://www.wowhead.com/item=33688 as the weapon. I had been going with the Heroic Warrior Lookalike offset pieces from BWD/BoT, but I have yet to find boots to match, nor have the Massacre Treads dropped for me at all, any help is really appreciated, cause I'm stuck. I would love to be sporting the Challenge Mode Transmog, but I can't find a group to do Golds

Deleted
    I've been trying to find something as demonic looking as possible, something like the warrior T4 recolour like the first boss in MAgisters terrace wears (was always jealous of that couloir scheme).
    Since the warr T4 has no non set recolours, wondering if anyone has any ideas?
    Maybe working round the tornheart axe rewards from the SMV quest chain "the cipher of damnation"

If the horns on the warr t8 faced the other way that could of been a good start lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikisamoa View Post
    I've been trying to find something as demonic looking as possible, something like the warrior T4 recolour like the first boss in MAgisters terrace wears (was always jealous of that couloir scheme).
    Since the warr T4 has no non set recolours, wondering if anyone has any ideas?
    Maybe working round the tornheart axe rewards from the SMV quest chain "the cipher of damnation"

If the horns on the warr t8 faced the other way that could of been a good start lol
    You could play around with the tank dungeon "set" from the 5man dungeons that came with Dragon Soul. Certainly gave me a demon-vibe, and I tried making a set around it until settling for the one I currently use (same set, different color). Maybe mix it with the recolor for warrior T2/T5.

Edit for links:
    Green/silver dungeon set
    Warrior T2 recolor
    Warrior T5 recolor
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-03-14 at 11:25 AM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish we got an invisible belt thing like the DKs have.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

There was some QQ when 5.2 launched that the ulduar set had been changed to leggings from a kilt. Is this still the case? I'd like to get my ulduar 10 set but not if it's leg plates/chest plate over a kilt.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

I went for a DK like look on my pally. I use Voice of Reason as my shield when in prot.

Last edited by YosemiteClimber; 2013-03-15 at 09:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    There was some QQ when 5.2 launched that the ulduar set had been changed to leggings from a kilt. Is this still the case? I'd like to get my ulduar 10 set but not if it's leg plates/chest plate over a kilt.
    I think they changed the model of the Retri and prot set but the holy set is still a kilt

Okay cool. I'll get in and check the vendor in dalaran when I'm on to confirm

Deleted
    My latest mog, always liked the gold sunwell set and finally got enough pieces to make it work, missing the gloves though and still experimenting
    with the tabard and weapon
    http:/ /tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5valw9&s=6
    http:/ /tinypic.com/view.php?pic=15ph35f&s=6

10+ Year Old Account
    I went with a mix of 2 of the greatest pally sets (imo).

I couldn't use another mace transmog even though some look better with the set. After so long being forced to transmog into maces, I had to try something different. Not a huge fan of cloaks or tabards :P

Amazing sig compliments of Alyajna!

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    I think they changed the model of the Retri and prot set but the holy set is still a kilt
    Nope. It's actually the Prot version that is the robe for legs.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

10+ Year Old Account
    T15 and this season added.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

What's a good shield to go along with the CM set? Can't seem to find a nice blue and gold shield that matches the Cm set very well

Quote Originally Posted by Drecca View Post
    What's a good shield to go along with the CM set? Can't seem to find a nice blue and gold shield that matches the Cm set very well
    Malagos 10m shield, cataclysmic hpally shield, and the sindy 10m shield doesn't look too bad either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drecca View Post
    [Northern Barrier] is by far the best fitting shield in my opinion.

I would rock Sindragosa 10M shield all day.

Deleted

WTB One-handed spears

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galm View Post
    [Northern Barrier] is by far the best fitting shield in my opinion.
    I thought the blue is a tad bit off for my taste, if only it was a shade darker...

I was thinking about Seethe and Stormshield of Renewal to match the subtle hints of the dark blue outline in the wings.
    Last edited by Yzyz; 2013-03-16 at 02:55 PM.

Amazing sig compliments of Alyajna!