1. #3921
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazzy77 View Post
    These are all my mogs so far, and I'm still working with the Tyrant Set and others :P

    (can't post links yet -.-) Can someone repost this pic for me please D:?

    You seem to really like that T6 crown ^.^
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2013-04-02 at 01:15 PM.

  2. #3922
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    You seem to really like that T6 crown ^.^
    Can never get enough of that crown :P
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2013-04-02 at 01:16 PM.

  3. #3923
    Quote Originally Posted by qub View Post


    CM gear with Lich King heroic mace and Sindragosa 10 man normal shield, can't really find anything else that match better then this.
    I love you so much.

  4. #3924
    Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    This perhaps?




    You could also try with the boots for the T13 that match the set if you don't like bulky boots, or use the T8 legs for a kilt look
    Mmmm, nice! Name of shield?

  5. #3925
    Quote Originally Posted by qub View Post


    CM gear with Lich King heroic mace and Sindragosa 10 man normal shield, can't really find anything else that match better then this.
    Too bad you're horde, the alliance Knights Colors tabard works nicely with pally CM gear

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNL...ature=youtu.be (#1 SSB Gold run on Bleeding Hollow)
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

  6. #3926

    Edit: Just waiting to get Doomed Crown of Lei-Shen for this set, but the halo is a great placeholder. <3

    Just a couple of somethings that I've been known to wear.
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2013-04-02 at 01:16 PM.
    It's LeviOsa, not LeviosAR!

  7. #3927
    Quote Originally Posted by paulleedot View Post
    Mmmm, nice! Name of shield?
    Cataclysmic Gladiator's shield. It's one of the intelect ones if I remember correctly. There's that, then one with a greenish shade and one with a redish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

  8. #3928
    Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post

    Edit: Just waiting to get Doomed Crown of Lei-Shen for this set, but the halo is a great placeholder. <3

    Just a couple of somethings that I've been known to wear.
    I love that T8 xmog. Which shoulders are those?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    Cataclysmic Gladiator's shield. It's one of the intelect ones if I remember correctly. There's that, then one with a greenish shade and one with a redish.
    Cataclysmic gear is no longer obtainable, correct? I knew I should have kept them...

  9. #3929
    Scarab Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    4,691
    Quote Originally Posted by paulleedot View Post
    I love that T8 xmog. Which shoulders are those?



    Cataclysmic gear is no longer obtainable, correct? I knew I should have kept them...
    the shoulders are Reconstructed Furious Shoulderplates

    The added the cataclysmic gear in the last patch so don't worry :P
    Last edited by Maxilian; 2013-04-02 at 01:58 PM.

  10. #3930


    Not the most original, but I like it.
    "Like it's MY fault some BIG dragon knocked me into a cave full of LITTLE dragons!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperweight View Post
    The community didn't go down the shitter because of the LFG system, the LFG system just introduced you to the shitty community in a horribly effective way.

  11. #3931
    Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post

    Edit: Just waiting to get Doomed Crown of Lei-Shen for this set, but the halo is a great placeholder. <3

    Just a couple of somethings that I've been known to wear.
    I tried to make a mog like that one on the left once (used the Warrior T6 recolor mostly, and the Sergeant's cape) but sadly, it ended up looking kind of goofy on a human. Anyway, try not to aggro Sephiroth wearing that.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

    And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

  12. #3932
    Warchief Sett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gran Pulse
    Posts
    2,168
    My goodness. There has to be a better way to view models than just model viewer. -having issues with shoulders on there-

    5.3 has armor being added for toons to level through Cata content. I wonder if it'll be the questing green/blues we only could save from certain quests.
    Quote Originally Posted by r03dz View Post
    Also, Jaina and Vereesa going for a rid on their skeleton horses. :P (typo intended)
    Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.

  13. #3933
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    5.3 has armor being added for toons to level through Cata content. I wonder if it'll be the questing green/blues we only could save from certain quests.
    I would really like for it to be the 4.3 LFR stuff ^^
    I know, i am 100% they won't do that and it will just be some green models

  14. #3934
    Pandaren Monk Freia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Posts
    1,763
    Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    Cataclysmic Gladiator's shield. It's one of the intelect ones if I remember correctly. There's that, then one with a greenish shade and one with a redish.
    That is not any of the Cataclysmic Shields.

    Looks like Ruthless.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=70242

  15. #3935
    Quote Originally Posted by Freia View Post
    That is not any of the Cataclysmic Shields.

    Looks like Ruthless.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=70242
    Yeah, I actually remembered it wasn't cataclysmic earlier today, you're absolutely correct :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

  16. #3936
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    France
    Posts
    186
    This is my transmog



    It's the Tier 9 Horde Paladin set with http://www.wowhead.com/item=47858 for the Belt, http://www.wowhead.com/item=51354/ for the cloak (or any of the same cloaks) and http://www.wowhead.com/item=45233 for the weapon. I'm still missing the boots from Fyola lightbane (one of the val'kyrs) I hope I'll get them really soon but for the moment I didn't loot them.
    Last edited by Vodalos; 2013-04-04 at 03:04 PM.

    I'm french, I'm really sorry if my english is bad. I try to do my best.

  17. #3937
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodalos View Post
    This is my transmog



    It's the Tier 9 Horde Paladin set with http://www.wowhead.com/item=47858 for the Belt, http://www.wowhead.com/item=51354/ for the cloak (or any of the same cloaks) and http://www.wowhead.com/item=45233 for the weapon. I'm still missing the boots from Fyola lightbane (one of the val'kyrs) I hope I'll get them really soon but for the moment I didn't loot them.
    That's a really nice transmog. Fantastic choice for the sword also. Once you get the boots, it'll be wonderful.

    I play alliance, and I'm a bit jealous by your T9. I'm really not a fan of ours. I would most likely use this set as my tank xmog if I could.

  18. #3938

  19. #3939
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    France
    Posts
    186
    Quote Originally Posted by paulleedot View Post
    That's a really nice transmog. Fantastic choice for the sword also. Once you get the boots, it'll be wonderful.

    I play alliance, and I'm a bit jealous by your T9. I'm really not a fan of ours. I would most likely use this set as my tank xmog if I could.
    Thanks and yes I don't like the Alliance T9 too but the Horde Version is good and suits well de Blood knight theme with the color sheme of blood and gold.

    I'm french, I'm really sorry if my english is bad. I try to do my best.

  20. #3940
    Mechagnome select20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Columbia, SC
    Posts
    677
    [IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

    Don't hate, best looking one here. I understand why the pally symbol color is Pink now....

    In all seriousness, this is the best gear I could find, I can't help that it looks... well... you know, Fabulous.
    "A wise man fears and departs from evil, But a fool rages and is self-confident."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •