10+ Year Old Account
    Hah. I can see why he combined the two. Both are very warm sets in terms of color and similar.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    I call that, Paladin of the 'FFS why won't the rest of my T2 drop?!?!?' :-P Nice set though.
    I have Full T1, T2, T2 Recolor, T10, T12, T12 Heroic, and T13.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    *img snip*

The belt isn't showing up.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=91630

The sword is the Greatsword of Forlorn Visions. It's unique in that it doesn't show an enchant on the blade when xmogged. So I get a very low-key glow compared to Dancing Steel.

I need a new cloak and tabard theme though. Too much Theramore pride but the Theramore tabard doesn't quite blend well.
    And now I must farm Murmur for the 1H equivalent. Hells, I think I need to pick up that sword too (I still don't have a decent Ret transmog set).
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!

I have the forlorn visions weapons, they're pretty snappy lookin' but I could never make any of my armor work quite right with them. Good job, that combo works really well. Kind of a shame they don't show enchants too well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    I need a new cloak and tabard theme though. Too much Theramore pride but the Theramore tabard doesn't quite blend well.
    Wildhammer Clan tabard, perhaps?

10+ Year Old Account
    I took it as a breath of relief. Sometimes I don't want to see Dancing Steel engulfing a weapon. It's not bad like Cata's shitstorm on a stick but it can be a little annoying after a while. Only problem is both the Greatsword and its sister suffer from a weird color table. I wish red, gold, and blues versions were made into the game. Maybe even a grey-to-black.

I tried the one-handers on my DK. They're amazing and look like I am using TG for two swords but they're rather...pink.

---------- Post added 2013-05-02 at 07:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by paulleedot View Post
    Wildhammer Clan tabard, perhaps?
    Ohhh I forgot about that.

We have a huge lacking of nice green tabards Alliance-side.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

I cant post any links or anything yet due to not posting much , But if you look me up on armory under Kiedasan on Frostmoure you'll see what I'm currently mog'd as. There's something really enjoyable about using Gorehowl against hordies haha. And it looks sooooooo good with the dancing steal chant on it.
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2013-05-03 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Added your link

15+ Year Old Account
    since now FINALLY my last T2 piece dropped, I'm looking for a 1h weapon for it. currently I'm wearing lokamir, but since most weapons show the glow of the actual enchant on the weapon, this looks shit. (all red/gold/black and then that light blue glow thingy from colossus).

I'm trying to farm this one now: http://www.wowhead.com/item=27512 since it hasn't dropped yet I can't tell - it has a glow for itself, does that mean, that the enchant-glow does NOT overwrite it? if that'd be the case, I think this will look quite good. But if someone already has it and confirms that enchant glows overwrite that weapon's glow, I could stop farming it right away...

Quote Originally Posted by xebtria View Post
    since now FINALLY my last T2 piece dropped, I'm looking for a 1h weapon for it. currently I'm wearing lokamir, but since most weapons show the glow of the actual enchant on the weapon, this looks shit. (all red/gold/black and then that light blue glow thingy from colossus).

I'm trying to farm this one now: http://www.wowhead.com/item=27512 since it hasn't dropped yet I can't tell - it has a glow for itself, does that mean, that the enchant-glow does NOT overwrite it? if that'd be the case, I think this will look quite good. But if someone already has it and confirms that enchant glows overwrite that weapon's glow, I could stop farming it right away...
    How about Dragonmaw?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xebtria View Post

That weapons glow overwrite the enchant glow so don't worry

New weapon, changed shoulders/belt/gloves out for a more knight-ish look.

Best shield for T12? Ive been looking and cant really find a good match

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LedZeppelin View Post
    Best shield for T12? Ive been looking and cant really find a good match
    The heroic set or normal set?

For the heroic set you could use:

[Ward of the Red Widow] or [Drillborer Disk] or [Akmin-Kurai, Dominion's Shield]

For the normal set you could use:

[Drillborer Disk] or [Skullflame Shield]
    (I haven't looked for better match for the normal set but if you give me time i will try to find a better matching shield

Red face

Hi all! This is my newest mogg! I felt like being a power ranger this time... so here it is!

http://us.battle.net/wow/es/characte...i%C3%A2/simple

I took inspiration from Tommy, the green power ranger (?)
    Last edited by Mazzy77; 2013-05-07 at 12:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tommy =( (/10char)
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by thatfireguy View Post
    I'm curious, has anyone managed to put together a decent set which matches the lei shen helm?
    I've been trying various combinations but nothing seems right
    If you are alliance t9 heroic fits quite awesome if you ask me. as horde you can pick up the t8.5 (works if alliance to) and you will get quite a nice "titan" looking set,

as for weapon to fit with these sets? hmm id guess [Brutal Gladiator's Bonegrinder] or maybe one of the ashkandi ones
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Tommy =( (/10char)
    Mispelled sorry Although I thought he's name was Tony (Argentinian here)

Here's a set for a Lei-Shen look, especially for you male draenei people out there
    Wowhead profiler is unfortunately bugged, so would be awesome if someone would add these two items to the model for everyone to see. The set looks so much better with them.
    Axe: http://www.wowhead.com/item=94982/ur...nger-of-terror
    Belt: http://www.wowhead.com/item=96718#modelviewer:11+0 (Abandoned Zandalari Greatbelt heroic version)

Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Currently looking for a good mace, 1h sword or 1h axe to match the set. Let me know if you have any suggestions!

Profile:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Nioso/advanced
    Last edited by Nioso; 2013-05-07 at 12:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

It's just the challenge mode transmog set but I really really love it..specially with combination of the two handed sword Abaddon from Yogg Saron 10 man ulduar just making it perfect in my opinion.