still leveling my pala alt, would probably change the shoulders to ones from halfus hc. I also need to find someone to craft rich purple shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post
    Kind of, in my opinion. Ok, maybe not too stupid, but I prefer a tabard on for a reason
    get a fatass belt. like from JP (icc) 264, and u can prob pull it off without tabard

Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    What sword is that? It looks like bloodhawk claymore, but that's a white quest reward from the BE starting area.

Not sure if you figured it out or not but it's Dragonbone Greatsword from a quest in terrokar forest.

Last edited by Malthanis; 2013-06-21 at 01:23 PM.

I really like that one!! Personally id change the helm and belt but I like it, what's the sword? I tens to use the season 12 libram belts for all mine haha, I like the somewhat classic pally look of them

Hmm i'll have to check that belt out! The sword is doombringer.. a boe vanilla blue.. I've tried other weapons but usually end up switching back to it lol. Look like something straight out of hell.

Anyone able to help me out making an angelic pally? I really like T13 as I've never had it but I'm having trouble trying to find things to make it look good. I'll most likely be using lightbringer tabard b/c well its pretty boss. Appreciate it! And keep looking awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by kiedasan View Post
    Anyone able to help me out making an angelic pally? I really like T13 as I've never had it but I'm having trouble trying to find things to make it look good. I'll most likely be using lightbringer tabard b/c well its pretty boss. Appreciate it! And keep looking awesome!
    T11 heroic is safest bet i guess.

here's my current.. i change more often then i go to the bathroom...

Last edited by Sunnydee; 2013-06-21 at 06:55 AM.

10 man t8 (Ulduar) is pretty good for that angelic look too, I found combining the t13 shoulder and chest with the ulduar helm legs worked pretty well, had a picture a little while back.

Edit: found the pic
    Last edited by Elovan; 2013-06-21 at 04:13 PM.

kitty that looks GORGEOUS with that background.
    WoW without flying is like having Pizza, instead of flying right over it

-crawlers out from the abyss-

I really hope our t16 has a wolf helm on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Beth clearly did not understand the rules to Paper Rock Scissors Gun.
    Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.

Fallen in love with this mog

found it by browsing nearly randomly my various sets at transmog pnj, and this mix made me crazy

Hope you like it

seems like we possibly can mog 2handed into polearm in 5,4;D YAAAY

t11 heroic with http://www.wowhead.com/item=59200 (polearm that looks like a staff)

nom nom

found two cloaks, which fit CM set quite well for people who don't have Al'akir one:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=85851 (there's also same color different model version from quest in Jade Forest, which ofc is done T_T)
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=34205

Quote Originally Posted by Minze View Post
    still leveling my pala alt, would probably change the shoulders to ones from halfus hc. I also need to find someone to craft rich purple shirt.

Do you like that sward the best, or have you considered something like this http://www.wowhead.com/item=25964
    Send me a PM and suggest a forum avatar based on my title, Immortal.

Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post

Kind of, in my opinion. Ok, maybe not too stupid, but I prefer a tabard on for a reason
    What about tabard of the summer flame or tabard of the achiever?

Surely overused and stuff. I still like it. One of the most paladin-ish sets out there

Last edited by Malthanis; 2013-06-24 at 12:41 PM.

Got bored of the CM set, so I bought the dreadnaught shoulders to mix it up. Still looking for a better wep, have to choose from shity polearms :/. Getting my tabard of the lightbringer on tuesday too.

Sha of Fear Melee hit You 372908 Physical. (766625 Overkill) (Critical)
    Begging us to buff is sometimes easier than trying to beat the boss.(Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post

Got bored of the CM set, so I bought the dreadnaught shoulders to mix it up. Still looking for a better wep, have to choose from shity polearms :/. Getting my tabard of the lightbringer on tuesday too.
    try http://www.wowhead.com/item=70165/wi...ters-harvester
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    black ice! no doubt tho my opinion ^^