Quote Originally Posted by wickedbastard View Post
    Ofcourse but i see people posting old pvp sets that consists of helm, chest, shoulders, gloves and even legs.. I mean.. whats xmogging about that.
    I, for one, happen to like complete sets.

It used to carry with it a sense of badassery.

This is what I look like in my ret gear atm.

Last edited by Rocketsauce; 2013-07-19 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketsauce View Post
    I, for one, happen to like complete sets.

It used to carry with it a sense of badassery.

This is what I look like in my ret gear atm.

That set looks so awesome on dwarves. My DK tank has that set and it looks really nice on him. Looks kinda clunky on humans though.

I'm trying to toy around with the red (not horns) and blue helms from the pet store. I currently have the red helm on T2 but it just doesn't feel right using T2. I've been seeing it around less and less, but it just doesn't feel very fresh. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iftycal/simple - to see what it looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    I changed it, if you click the image you'll be forwarded to a 1920x1060 picture.

still isn't working. but looks good from what I can see.

Quote Originally Posted by paulleedot View Post
    That set looks so awesome on dwarves. My DK tank has that set and it looks really nice on him. Looks kinda clunky on humans though.

I'm trying to toy around with the red (not horns) and blue helms from the pet store. I currently have the red helm on T2 but it just doesn't feel right using T2. I've been seeing it around less and less, but it just doesn't feel very fresh. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iftycal/simple - to see what it looks like.
    The set I'm wearing there is the red DK lookalike from Naxx with ToT DK shoulders and boots. Belt is from MSV and axe is Nightfall.

Quote Originally Posted by paulleedot View Post
    DK lookalike gear from ICC25H/mix n match with Sunwell plate, any of the Warrior-lookalike heroic gear from Cataclysm. The colors look really good with LFR T14 too, but the theme, not so much, you'd probably need to use different shoulders. Which shoulders, I don't know. DK gear from N Firelands looks good as well, but again, good luck finding matching shoulders.
    Last edited by Lumineus; 2013-07-20 at 07:17 AM.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by hugsofdeath View Post
    still isn't working. but looks good from what I can see.
    check my first post, I'll get url for fullscreen. Hang on.
    huh... seems like the image site I used resized it, anyways click my armory in signature and you'll see.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

The worst part about xmogging weapons isn't trying to pick one that works its trying to find one that works AND doesn't show the Jade Spirit enchant glow...

That enchant ruins weapon transmogs.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

10+ Year Old Account
    They need to make enchants be used also for vanity purposes. Keep glows, but offer different types/modes. Like having dancing steel be 'enchanted' over by mongoose for looks. Not scaling an old world enchant but rather use it for vanity.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedbastard View Post
    Ofcourse but i see people posting old pvp sets that consists of helm, chest, shoulders, gloves and even legs.. I mean.. whats xmogging about that.
    Transmogrification is just using the appearance of an item over another one. Using a full existing set isn't any less "xmoggy" than using individual pieces from different sets to create a unique one. It may not be as original or as I said, unique, but it's certainly still using the tool for it's intended purpose. Taste is subjective, anyway. Some people might actually just love all the pieces of one set. Maybe they've experimented with as many alternatives as they could find and still found the complete set to be more to their liking. There's no wrong or right way to use the feature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archibalde View Post
    Transmogrification is just using the appearance of an item over another one. Using a full existing set isn't any less "xmoggy" than using individual pieces from different sets to create a unique one. It may not be as original or as I said, unique, but it's certainly still using the tool for it's intended purpose. Taste is subjective, anyway. Some people might actually just love all the pieces of one set. Maybe they've experimented with as many alternatives as they could find and still found the complete set to be more to their liking. There's no wrong or right way to use the feature.
    What you say is very true, but from the original post about this opinion of his, from my understanding I got that he didn't think it was post-worthy, since one could just say "I'm using T6" for example. It's all fine and well to use a full set, but posting it here is what he was against. I think.

Tbh, I kinda agree with that. I love this thread for the original and creative mixes of items people come up with, just posting a full set isn't very fun. We all know what that looks like. Of course, people are still allowed to post whatever the heck they want, I personally will just skip over that post
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    What you say is very true, but from the original post about this opinion of his, from my understanding I got that he didn't think it was post-worthy, since one could just say "I'm using T6" for example. It's all fine and well to use a full set, but posting it here is what he was against. I think.

Tbh, I kinda agree with that. I love this thread for the original and creative mixes of items people come up with, just posting a full set isn't very fun. We all know what that looks like. Of course, people are still allowed to post whatever the heck they want, I personally will just skip over that post
    You have to keep weapons, off-hands and cloaks in mind. Sometimes a certain combo can give it a different feel to a well known set. Maybe there's a weapon you would have never thought to use with T6 and it suddenly reignites an interest for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I guess. But when I look at someone's transmog I usually pay more attention to what items in the actual armor the person has, more so than the weapon. Although yeah, it does happen that someone uses a weapon I never thought of. And I so rarely use cloaks that I pay no attention to them either ^^ But yeah, it's not like I'll try to get people to *not* post whatever they want. I'm just more likely to scroll through it, or to not post any thoughts about that particular mog.

I'm one of the more boring persons, so I've kept using the exact same transmog since the DS patch, so I don't really get any chance to post some new stuff ;c I did change wep (since the axe/sword/mace limitations were removed) and race since my last post though!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    About this debate weather or not something is worth posting here or not: I myself mostly only like more or less complete sets, streamlined looks with matching weapons. I find mixing and matchaing single pieces always looks a bit off, but that is just me.

That being said, here I have some tier 6 lightbringer action for you. Deal with it. Been farming Stormrune Edge for quite some time now, it finally dropped and is a perfect match in my book.

Well, in the end - a full set is afterall designed to look good together (though not all sets look as good), but there is options to alter them by shifting a helmet or something. I realy like using full sets aswell, and sometimes I spice it up by changing shoulders and/or the helmet, if I can find a good match.

I dont see whats wrong about posting it here to be honest, cant remember I read any rules about it :P
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    I dont see whats wrong about posting it here to be honest, cant remember I read any rules about it :P
    That's what I'm trying to say. I'm not going to try and stop someone from posting whatever they want, like posting mean stuff or whatever I'm just voicing my personal opinion on the matter. Post whatever you want ;>
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dawawe View Post
    This is me from teh armory

Also i am looking for a shield that matches the color scheme that isnt round
    Not sure if you found one yet, but http://www.wowhead.com/item=73468#. would match well i believe.

10+ Year Old Account
    I adore full sets. I adore a mixture of pieces. A tabard change, cloak change, and even a weapon change can bring new life into a set. And I just enjoy the screens of the different places people take of their toons. All shall be welcomed. Every human, dwarf, elf, space goat, and tauren shall feel the <3. And some full sets can have one or two pieces change you don't even notice 'til further inspection. It's fun to see that too. Though I understand where the other is coming, trust me.

tl;dr

The thread is full of love for xmogging for paladins. Full sets or not. The only 'rule' ( request, I ain't a mod ) I have is people be paladins and use strictly just plate.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

recently rerolled a paladin, and here is my first try at an xmog

still after the Judgement belt, but i love the contrast with the T6 shoulders with tthe T2 legs and gauntlets. I'm wondering if there is a "top-like" chest that would fit the set better, even tough ingame it doesnt look that bad, any sugestions?

Here is my current with one of the new helms. The glow of the sword, really goes well with the helm, but you cant see it in the picture.

Tried to go for something demon-ish straight outa Sunwell with the horns plus the greengold sword and green skull tabard.
    Last edited by Cariboulou; 2013-07-22 at 10:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of