Holy CoW with Silent Crusader again

Last edited by Malthanis; 2013-07-26 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vasya111 View Post

that is so beautiful!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Quote Originally Posted by Ammadeus View Post
    Pre 5.4 AC-Tank gear
    what shield is this?
    Why read words when we can kill stuff the words tell us about?
    You have dreamed of death, you thought to escape it. Now, my little puppet, death is all you will ever know.
    NO ITEMS EEEVVVEEERRR!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dawawe View Post
    what shield is this?
    One of the ToT ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasstapp View Post
    One of the ToT ones.
    Ultimate Protection of the Emperor (normal)

Here is mine.

Last edited by montanaman; 2013-07-26 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasya111 View Post

awesome - what is set if I can ask?....

Quote Originally Posted by jello72 View Post
    It's a bunch of non-set pieces from Tier 6, don't know the name of all of them, but the sword is blade of savagery iirc.

A lot of awesome transmogs in this thread

Not a mog, just testing alternatives with the wardrobe. Goodbye, dumbass skirts.

The weapon on the left picture looks much better with that set imo

Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/TgIFvcq.jpg

Tried to go for something demon-ish straight outa Sunwell with the horns plus the greengold sword and green skull tabard.
    I have that set on my Paladin, but I stuck with the Tier 6 boots. Very nice!

High Overlord
    I wanted to use the Replica Shado-Pan Helmet in keeping with the spirit of the expansion, and I've finally found a mog I love. I haven't changed since I finished it. Thought I'd share.

I decided to base my mog around the Mountainscaler Battleplate set (purchasable in Townlong Steppes), since it has that samurai-ish style; the matching shoulders for this set, however, are too large and make you look top-heavy and goofy, so I fired up WMV and eventually found a subdued shoulder replacement that picks up the grayish-pale green and ridges of the armor. They're a reward from a post-Cataclysm quest in Tanaris that I had luckily never done.

I matched it with the Indefatigable Greatcloak, purchasable for JP. It forms a neat, green "T spine", and the rust color picks up the red in the set, with a little fancy flourish at the bottom. I then farmed the Dreadlord's Blade, since its color reflects the reddish parts, and its model is both unique and looks brutal.

Another decent 2-hander match with a unique model is the Sword of Justice; the green in it matches fairly well. I just don't like the "tuning fork" look of it.

With Dreadlord's Blade:

With Sword of Justice:

Last edited by Majestian; 2013-08-25 at 03:56 PM.

Oh my God that looks amazing! Incredibly unique and fits together perfectly. It looks best with the Dreadlord's Blade imo.

Quote Originally Posted by jello72 View Post
    Pauldrons of Abyssal Fury, Faceplate of the Impenetrable, exalted set, blade of savagery, Antonidas' Aegis of Rapt Concentration.

I love how original a lot of the set are that have been linked, very cool to see all the variations. Still working on mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie081 View Post
    Oh my God that looks amazing! Incredibly unique and fits together perfectly. It looks best with the Dreadlord's Blade imo.
    I agree with this poster, that mog looks absolutely amazing. Best mog with the Shado-Pan Helmet I've seen. And it does indeed look the best with Dreadlord's Blade.
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

I haven't seen those shoulders be really worked into a set. You kept in mind the color scheme while still holding out on the reddish theme. I'm very impressed, Majestian.
    Quote Originally Posted by r03dz View Post
    Also, Jaina and Vereesa going for a rid on their skeleton horses. :P (typo intended)
    Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.

What are some good shields and weapons for the challenge mode gear. Just finished my gold runs and now need some cool transmog items to go with it. I'm a blood elf.