10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    The technology for scaling up old content is mostly in place now, but the devs haven't come up with a good rewards scheme for scaled up old dungeons and raids yet. Today, players can go back and solo old content for transmog gear, but if they were going to go back and do it in an appropriately sized group, they would expect something useful other than transmog gear.

Read this on the front page of mmo champ today.

I'm very iffy with scaling. If not done properly, it could shaft a lot of people out of gear.
    I think it will be an option, maybe they will leave the low lvl version and the scaled one version too

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW Main chars --> Warrior: Bladestormer Alt --> Rogue:
    Stormlasher

D3 classes: Wizard (main) - Monk

10+ Year Old Account
    Always had a huge liking for the dungeon Righteous set, as well as it's counter part - the red Honored Reputation. I've always loved the Paladin lore and the ways of being. The Silver set just feels right look for PvE, and the red set (my version of a blood knight set) I use for PvP. Easier to keep check on as well, tried having all three of my sets, silver (PvP-H, PvE-H, PvE-Prot)... was a bad idea. Hehe.

FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

This is what I'm rocking for the time being and probably will for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    Girls who play Warriors?! What the hell? My world was just turned upside down. Did they remove the Paladin from the game?

I was a conversation with my wife last night and the topic of Draenei's came up. Which led us to the realization that there are hardly any players left playing them, at least on our server.

What say ye?

(I'm a dorf currently...might be switching soon though. Went dorf when shit was cheap because I was holy and now that I'm OT for my guild I dislike sword and board anims for dorfs)

15+ Year Old Account
    Nobody plays Draenei because nobody needs the hit racial. :P

I'm back to male belf on my pally, I just hope Blizzard pays attention to shoulder armor positioning if/when they redo the belf model.

Quote Originally Posted by Desirie View Post

Is it wrong to hate you for having the Elite Cataclysmic pvp armor?

Looks fucking insane though, wish you could still get that set ;(
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

ARRRR I BE STEALIN' YOUR LOOTS AND YOUR FASHION (linking since I'm terrible at life and don't know how to make it smaller) Shield is the wagon wheel from the draenei starter zones

http://i.imgur.com/NcSepJr.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/KjYO2Ih.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/9EGyIhi.jpg

Deleted

Just missing Bulwark of Azzinoth, using Ghoulslicer for main hand

Welp, decided I should add my transmogs on here because I've spent quite a bit of time on them over the last few weeks. :3
    First, my MS Holy transmog:

I like the mix of heavy white armour up top and the dress for a healing spec. Need to change the belt to the Malev counterpart at some point though, whenever I can be bothered getting enough jp/honour.

Aaaand my Ret transmog:

Which is sort of a mix of Argent Crusader and Blood Knight in one bad-ass justice machine.
    Main motivation for this was the helm <3

(I had another Ret transmog but that was way less cool and kind of just a placeholder until I got a decent one)
    Can link any of the items if you want to know where I got them from!

Tried to go for a very Blood Elf theme:

The purple gems kind of kill it for me, but I figure if I zoom out and I'm looking from behind, it won't get to me that much. The armor looks a little busy, but I think it works out. I haven't leveled enough to see what it looks like on Belf pally mount, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    The purple gems kind of kill it for me, but I figure if I zoom out and I'm looking from behind, it won't get to me that much. The armor looks a little busy, but I think it works out. I haven't leveled enough to see what it looks like on Belf pally mount, though.
    Looks great, I didn't notice the purple gems until I read what you wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by Desirie View Post
    Looks good (because that set is simply a good-looking set), except for that helm...not really feeling it. >.<
    Last edited by Celista; 2013-08-29 at 07:10 PM.

Deleted

I use Stormrune Edge for ret

Deleted

15+ Year Old Account
    Quanee, I think you're the first modified CM set I've seen which I actually enjoy as the shoulders do seem to fit!

Good job!
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    Quanee, I think you're the first modified CM set I've seen which I actually enjoy as the shoulders do seem to fit!

Good job!
    Haha, glad to know someone likes it.

10+ Year Old Account

I need to get 1900 RBG Rating. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post

Good job!
    I've posted an alternative earlier this year (sad it's alliance only) ^^

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post19898815
    Last edited by Vintersol; 2013-08-30 at 08:02 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post

I need to get 1900 RBG Rating. -.-
    You only need 1800 for the GM weapons and gear so go go,really nice combo there

Quote Originally Posted by marinos View Post
    You only need 1800 for the GM weapons and gear so go go,really nice combo there
    Actually, you need 2.4k for weapons. I'm 2k in RBGs and I can only mog the gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    Actually, you need 2.4k for weapons. I'm 2k in RBGs and I can only mog the gear.
    They changed the requirments in 5.3 to be 1.8k for the weapons also.Atleast I was able to mog them when I got 1.8k rating and I know a lot of ppl that did it too.Try paying a visit to the vendor in area 52.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=77560#comments

Check the comments also for the GM claymore.
    Last edited by marinos; 2013-08-30 at 04:07 PM.