10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Indeed they were Sett

But I've also started to hate being a walking lemon meringue with those yellow sets....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasconcellos View Post
    I use both sets aswell, but I'm happy that I have all pieces I want
    Here's a picture of how my Paladin looks like.

The boots are actually from the warrior model, but they fit just as nicely. I still run TOC25 ocasionally to get the proper boots, but it doesn't bother me not having those.

Here's a picture of how my Paladin looks like.

The boots are actually from the warrior model, but they fit just as nicely. I still run TOC25 ocasionally to get the proper boots, but it doesn't bother me not having those.
    This is a very cool xmog. Can you please post where to get the gear from? Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account

Cool

For retri spec i use :
    - head Overlord's Crown
    - shoulders Stoneform Shoulders
    - chest Overlord's Chestplate
    - hands Dauntless Handguards
    - waist Overlord's Girdle
    - legs Overlord's Legplates
    - boots Entrenching Boots
    - weapon Shin'ka, Execution of Dominion but because i'm nostalgic now i got Hammer of the Naaru ho works much bether with this set
    - tabard Tabard of the Shattered Sun
    Clasic and even looks like you have real plate armor on u and lets you move freely

For tank spec i use:
    - head Avenger's Crown
    - shoulders Avenger's Pauldrons
    - chest Avenger's Breastplate
    - hands Sanctified Lightsworn Handguards
    - legs Avenger's Legguards
    - boots Avenger's Greaves
    - weapon Red Sword of Courage
    - shield The Fel Barrier
    - tabard Tabard of the Shattered Sun
    Heavly armored ( looks like someone who can get many punches, without getting hurt ) and one of best pala specific set.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by norml View Post
    This is a very cool xmog. Can you please post where to get the gear from? Thanks!
    Sure!

Helm - T16 or look-alike (LFR only)
    Shoulders - T16 or look-alike (LFR only)
    Chest - T9 or look-alike - you can get this in TOC10/25 in either difficulty level. Also avaliable as offset items in TOC10/25.
    Gloves - T9 or look-alike - you can get this in TOC10/25 in either difficulty level. Also avaliable as offset items in TOC10/25.
    Legs - T9 or look-alike - you can get this in TOC10/25 in either difficulty level. Also avaliable as offset items in TOC10/25.
    Belt - TOC10: Icehowl, Lord Jaraxxus; TOC10H: Icehowl; TOC25: Anub'arak; TOC25H: Anub'arak
    Boots (Warrior version) - TOC10H: Fjola Lightbane; TOC25: Lord Jaraxxus; TOC25H: Lord Jaraxxus.
    Boots (Paladin version) - TOC25: Icehowl.
    Sword - Replica Grand Marshal's Claymore - I think you require Knight-Captain or higher RBG rank in order to be able to transmog this one. I got the ranking back in 2005 or 2006.

For a more detailed list of the T9 look-alikes items you can check: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1003

Quote Originally Posted by Moriat View Post
    (Ignore the Axe)
    I don't see a paladin, what I see is a warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Fungj View Post
    I don't see a paladin, what I see is a warrior.
    That set doesn't even look like a warrior set.

That set doesn't even look like a warrior set.
    Warrior tier 3?

Quote Originally Posted by Fungj View Post
    I never said that it wasn't a warrior set I just said that the look of the set doesn't fit or resembles the warrior class.
    Last edited by Scooby Dooby Doo; 2013-10-31 at 08:26 PM.

Deleted
    I never said that it wasn't a warrior set I just said that the look of the set doesn't fit or resembles the warrior class.
    Ironically (lore-wise) the dreadnaught armour was first made to the Scarlet Highlord Mograine, a Paladin.
    http://www.secchan.net/sword/src/1224679556622.jpg

Ironically (lore-wise) the dreadnaught armour was first made to the Scarlet Highlord Mograine, a Paladin.
    http://www.secchan.net/sword/src/1224679556622.jpg
    404/Forbidden

Deleted
    404/Forbidden
    Hmm, wierd.

Well here's another: http://therustyshield.files.wordpres...ught.jpg?w=590

Alternatively, here's from wowpedia's article on the Dreadnaught set:
    The original Dreadnaught's Battlegear was the armor of Highlord Alexandros Mograine, founder of the Scarlet Crusade. Korfax explains the lore:

"The first suit of Dreadnaught armor was made exclusively for the Scarlet Highlord Mograine. Whilst donning the full suit, the Highlord looked himself to be a demon from the depths of the Nether.

Aye, 'twas quite a sight to behold as Mograine would wade into a hundred Scourge, Ashbringer held high, and come out on the other side in a cloud of dust and flames - enemies left in ashes beneath his feet.

It was not until after his controversial death that the knights and warriors of Lordaeron would wear similarly fashioned suits in honor of their fallen hero. While the death of Mograine was a great victory for Kel'Thuzad, the resulting martyrdom would be felt until the end of the war.

Where one did fall, many would rise..."

The composition of Dreadnaught armor, according to the repeating quest Binding the Dreadnaught, is primarily Dark Iron, as Korfax requests endless quantities of Dark Iron Scraps to construct the armor. How he manipulates Dark Iron without access to the Black Anvil or Black Forge remains a mystery.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is something humoring about a paladin wearing warrior gear that would look best for a death knight. Just a little amusing.

But hey, plate.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    I'm having a really hard time coming up with a mog that goes with the blessed breastplate/spaulders/gauntlets of undead slaying. Closest i've seen is the white ulduar set but its still not a great match, does anybody have any suggestions?

10+ Year Old Account
    What piece are you missing for that? Just the pants?

It's really tough for the Undead slaying set. It uses an unusual shade of silver and salmon coloring that we don't find much elsewhere in items. Same goes for the teal.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    Yeah just missing the legs, I actually have them in leather but the miserable gm's won't change them for me. The secessionist stuff is KIND of similar but still not perfect,so frustrating.

Alright, I think I am almost finished my set, with the use of some of the blessed undead slayers gear. I quite like the way it turned out. I just can't seem to find the right boots for it though

Last edited by Malthanis; 2013-11-11 at 02:24 PM.

Except, it kind of does.
    <Progress> - Firemaw EU

Quote Originally Posted by fjeenzy View Post
    Except, it kind of does.
    Different people have different opinions. Just compare all the other warrior pve sets to this one. One hell of a difference.Especially color wise.
    Last edited by Scooby Dooby Doo; 2013-11-03 at 03:07 PM.