10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/11/14/di...coming-to-wow/

This is very, very important to read. Please do encourage Blizzard to bring this into WoW. The possibilities of this would be amazing in WoW.
    In D3, you can transmog legendaries.

<333 Lithenis and Fluffball. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    In D3, you can transmog legendaries.
    But there is so much legendarys so when you got good gear you wouldn't be able to mog anything if it wasn't possible to mog legendarys.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'll be thrilled if they add that change into transmog. I really hope if the go through with it that they also add the ability for us to get quest gear that has long since been vendor/sharded. I really want the two-hander from Ghostlands back.

10+ Year Old Account

(Armor is the WotLK launch event armor which is no longer obtainable. Yes, it's judgement, however this version is one of the most rare sets in the game. Saddly there is no helm to go with it, so for now I'm using T4 until I find something that fits it better. Shield is Crest of the Sha'tar, which was my first epic in tBC, sword is Sword of Omens)
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post

(Armor is the WotLK launch event armor which is no longer obtainable. Yes, it's judgement, however this version is one of the most rare sets in the game. Saddly there is no helm to go with it, so for now I'm using T4 until I find something that fits it better. Shield is Crest of the Sha'tar, which was my first epic in tBC, sword is Sword of Omens)
    1- Don't use that tabard, the set is already pretty awesome without it

2- Try checking for another belt that doesn't match at all

3- Better no helm than a helm that doesn't match (hide the helm until you find something that you can use)

Also...

Are those boots part of the set? they look a little off :S

In general... Great set, is pretty awesome to have a set that noone else have and i like how you found a shield that goes well with it but that also have a sentimental link to you

Here is how my Paladin looks for the moment. I'm still working on getting the matching belt and boots from ToC 25.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by etsumii92 View Post
    [IMG]snip[/IMG]
    Were you going for batshit crazy? If so, you nailed it!

Quote Originally Posted by Skilrathos View Post
    Here is how my Paladin looks for the moment. I'm still working on getting the matching belt and boots from ToC 25.

[IMG]snip[/IMG]
    I like the look, but there has to be a sword with blue that fits better.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    I like the look, but there has to be a sword with blue that fits better.
    Oh there is but like those rare mounts it refuses to drop. The one in Ulduar has eluded me for so damn long.

Quote Originally Posted by Skilrathos View Post
    Oh there is but like those rare mounts it refuses to drop. The one in Ulduar has eluded me for so damn long.
    Why not something more neutral, like a quest reward of some kind, or a dungeon drop. Lots of blue maces and axes in TBC dungeons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    1- Don't use that tabard, the set is already pretty awesome without it

2- Try checking for another belt that doesn't match at all

3- Better no helm than a helm that doesn't match (hide the helm until you find something that you can use)

Also...

Are those boots part of the set? they look a little off :S

In general... Great set, is pretty awesome to have a set that noone else have and i like how you found a shield that goes well with it but that also have a sentimental link to you
    Belt isn't transmogged....It's actually just a random belt I found and slapped on without re-mogging it. I use the tabbard because "technically" it is part of the set, as it was obtained during the launch event as well. The whole set was basically an Argent Dawn thing you could obtain during the WotLK launch.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    Belt isn't transmogged....It's actually just a random belt I found and slapped on without re-mogging it. I use the tabbard because "technically" it is part of the set, as it was obtained during the launch event as well. The whole set was basically an Argent Dawn thing you could obtain during the WotLK launch.
    That doesn't change that it doesn't match with the rest of your items :P

Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    Why not something more neutral, like a quest reward of some kind, or a dungeon drop. Lots of blue maces and axes in TBC dungeons.
    None that catches my eye. I've browsed through mogit many a time looking for something to use and I'll stick with the sword I'm using currently.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    <333 Lithenis and Fluffball. ;D
    What's that in the background? Look's suspiciously like a mogu DingDong, if you catch my drift :P... Oh you naughty blood elves!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Requite View Post
    What's that in the background? Look's suspiciously like a mogu DingDong, if you catch my drift :P... Oh you naughty blood elves!
    Oh... no...

Deleted
    The plate drops in Naxx are look-a-likes like the warrior tier set? I couldnt find the shoulders tho, are they in there as well? Love that set, gonna start farming it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearin View Post
    The plate drops in Naxx are look-a-likes like the warrior tier set? I couldnt find the shoulders tho, are they in there as well? Love that set, gonna start farming it!
    Nope, there aren't any look alike set for the Naxx warrior tier set :S

You could get the warrior T3 from the Black Market (BAH), the T3 sets are not class especific

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Nope, there aren't any look alike set for the Naxx warrior tier set :S

You could get the warrior T3 from the Black Market (BAH), the T3 sets are not class especific
    There is, from the Naxx lvl 80 in WotLK: Valorous Dreadnought Set

Its not black with the sweet blue glow though, its brownish with yellow glow. Same models though.

*Edit* forgot this is the pala transmog thread >.< so yeah, there is no look a like for palas to use except the T3 from BMAH.
    Last edited by Noxina; 2013-11-20 at 02:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore