Quote Originally Posted by Fungj View Post
    I'm scared now.
    hah, it would be awesome, no denying it

Quote Originally Posted by Jaeni View Post
    I'm not a huge fan of platekinis, but gosh, I am so jealous that you got Cloudkeepers. TWICE. I'd love the set with a different (not so revealing, probably) chest. Beautiful!
    Thank you! I'm not a huge fan of them either. I just couldn't find a top that I really liked to go with the shoulders + cloudkeepers. The truesilver breastplate is a common one with those, but I didn't really like it for some reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    Wanna buy nightelf paladins. The gear looks so sweet on dem!
    I thought the same when tanking well of eternity dungeon on my paladin. Her kit looked awesome on a nelf.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Here is my current transmog. Since I like the blood knight theme but I can't actually manage to get the old pvp set and I hate those boots that seem like socks from the original tier 13, I'm currently wearing those which seem to match in colour.

Quote Originally Posted by zomgname View Post
    Here is my holy pally~ I finally changed her mog after like a year, lol. Those Cloudkeepers dropped for me again after selling a pair so I was too tempted to keep it this time..
    I've had those in my bank for a long time without using them so decided to make a set as well.

Not the best matching colors but still quite happy with the result . I love the T16 tier shoulders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    I've had those in my bank for a long time without using them so decided to make a set as well.

Not the best matching colors but still quite happy with the result . I love the T16 tier shoulders.
    It looks pretty good... i love when people do sets around their guild tabard

but IMO you could have used a better pair of pants >.>

Deleted
    Hey everyone

This is what my paladin is currently wearing, still trying to find a fitting weapon maybe Cataclysm's Edge.

i.imgur.com/aaudTpU.jpg

Can't post links or pictures yet so maybe someone would be kind enough to do it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Brucewilly View Post
    Hey everyone

This is what my paladin is currently wearing, still trying to find a fitting weapon maybe Cataclysm's Edge.

i.imgur.com/aaudTpU.jpg

Can't post links or pictures yet so maybe someone would be kind enough to do it for me.
    http://i.imgur.com/aaudTpU.jpg

Looks good, but I'm not sure if I like goggles on a paladin.

heavy armor sets <3

Quote Originally Posted by Angelic86 View Post
    Or just "spam" to quotes hehe :P

- - - Updated - - -

First time i view this thread didn't know about it , tnx Krekko for posting the link in Anaxie's thread now to view all these pages going to be pain in the ass >.<

pppssstt trying to get posts up :P

- - - Updated - - -

Right i can post pics \o/

/Blow to the goddess of justice !

Last one was my old set

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...19:31232:95505
    View as Female BloodElf
    Very nice! So cool, thumbs up
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.

10+ Year Old Account

What do ya'll think?
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2013-12-04 at 04:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Colmadero View Post

What do ya'll think?
    It's decent, but the mix/match of all the different greens doesn't really work, especially the boots with their low resolution. The belt, as well, doesn't match at all, definitely look to replace it imo

Deleted
    This one is in honor of the new horde where an individual can be troll if he wants to! Wad du ya think?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephire View Post
    Very nice! So cool, thumbs up
    OHHH TY m8 finnaly some1 commented on my set and for the record that chest / leg piece can somehow be unique to have because the plans to craft them are not in game anymore , and to make them u need to fined a vanilla blacksmither in your server with the plans that can be really hard to get in contact with.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Angelic86 View Post
    Updated my belt think it look better like this

blue gem in head, yellow on shoulders and green in wep really doesn't fit imo.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    blue gem in head, yellow on shoulders and green in wep really doesn't fit imo.
    what can i do lol there things that can't be perfect @ least gear does match :P even if u consider that its a mixed gear pieces Mr frozen goat :P (take it as a joke) hehehe

Updated

Hmmm after all there was a solution about gems :P What u think now ßear? and the others better with this sword/helm from the above set?
    Think its perfect now

In the shadows
    Last edited by mmoc162340e066; 2013-11-30 at 10:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    remove the belf female and everything is fine. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    remove the belf female and everything is fine. :P
    Never !! and theres no other options. Cows? nothing looks good on them :/ and Belf male i would lose the boobs view :P i even had race changed for the chest piece to look awesome on female coz on male its crap lol

Quote Originally Posted by Brucewilly View Post
    Hey everyone

i.imgur.com/aaudTpU.jpg

Thats close to the set I was using for awhile!

http://imgur.com/uk2xKS1

Got tired of playing as a human and race changed to a space goat. Changed my transmog to a set I've always liked.