10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    Thank you, I swore I was the only person to play this game that hated that model. Could have been so much better if they hadn't have modeled it for Paper Mario.
    This is refreshing. God I hate that blade. It looks like it'd splinter over anything it struck.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Eh. At least it actually looks like it could cut something. Most of the swords they've made since Wrath should be reclassified as maces.
    Leave that to the shortswords. Claymores, Zweihanders and the like were made as breaking and crushing weapons anyway, more likely to break a mans shoulder than to cut his arm off. They were rarely sharpend into anything finer than the blade of a woodchopping hatchet.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Weightlifter View Post
    +1

I could really use the heroic dk look alike helm from soo for my set (see armory)
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

[QUOT0E=Arthoxxx;24678326]My newest mog. I quite like it.

Click for bigger image[/QUOTE]

Wow, that looks awesome!

Been toying with the idea of going horde, simply for better models, and particularly as the Human Fems legs are, how should we say thick(fine if you're into that sort of thing)

Thoughts?

Would like a better belt - and also a better weapon (there isn't much around with gold and red). I'm a massive fan of the knee guard boots, and not being able to find a set that match cloudkeepers, well i have had to alter the whole scheme.

Rez

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    I love that set except for one thing. The shoulders don't look like they sit right on anyone, male or female.
    If you like blue transmogs you could always check my armory, several weapons that match it if you don't have/use the polearm. Might of Menethil or whatever the blue 2h mace from Naxx 10/25 is called.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

10+ Year Old Account
    Beno, the model you request to find boots in is sadly limited. I feel your pain -- they are my favorite too.

I am surprised how well t9 Horde blends with the Tyrant pieces. The boots do not look unmatching thanks to your usage of added t9 pieces. Very well done.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    If you like blue transmogs you could always check my armory, several weapons that match it if you don't have/use the polearm. Might of Menethil or whatever the blue 2h mace from Naxx 10/25 is called.
    Demise i think

Quote Originally Posted by Beno View Post
    Been toying with the idea of going horde, simply for better models, and particularly as the Human Fems legs are, how should we say thick(fine if you're into that sort of thing)

Thoughts?

Would like a better belt - and also a better weapon (there isn't much around with gold and red). I'm a massive fan of the knee guard boots, and not being able to find a set that match cloudkeepers, well i have had to alter the whole scheme.

Rez
    Have you considered going female Draenei? That set would look great on their model, and is cheaper than a faction change.

Edit: nevermind, realized that you're using some faction-specific T9 gear. Well...weapon and possibly boots could be improved upon for sure, everything else looks great.

- - - Updated - - -

After looking on Mogit, my suggestion is to swap out the belt/boots for Tyrant's greaves/belt and to swap the weapon to Kalimdor's Revenge from AQ, if you look at the model of the weapon in-game you'll see that the weapon hilt matches the color scheme of the set and has some red detailing around the blade.
    Last edited by Celista; 2014-01-15 at 04:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beno View Post

Thoughts?

Rez

Not an exact match of colors but The Untamed Blade goes well with those t9 pieces

Here is one of my sets from way up thread/years ago.
    Last edited by bot v2.38beta; 2014-01-15 at 11:27 PM.
    "Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron."- Cracked.com

think im going to do an adapted Zephyros Holy Fire Pally look. Thoughts?
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...73:14617:46321
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    think im going to do an adapted Zephyros Holy Fire Pally look. Thoughts?
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...73:14617:46321

The reds don't all match, which is a big thing to me kinda. Otherwise, not bad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge Malthred View Post
    Latest xmog

Took about 5 months to get the damn boots from TotC.
    This looks awesome, I never liked the helm for that Wrath set so I guess it never really registered on my radar, but with the T16 helm I've started collecting the pieces.

Here's my ret set atm.

Edit: I should mention, there could well be tabards which fit the look better, but the tabard is not the Agent Dawn one but Tabard of the Protector, a reward from the pre TBC patch, for fighting at the Dark Portal, so I like having that one out.
    Last edited by mmocdc293d5cb7; 2014-01-16 at 09:29 PM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Weightlifter View Post
    Apart from the 1h, I really starting to love the H mode gear, plus the bloodknight tabard looks sweet, its my goal as of next xpac since I doubt I'll be doing H SoO before then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deusfox View Post
    Edit: I should mention, there could well be tabards which fit the look better, but the tabard is not the Agent Dawn one but Tabard of the Protector, a reward from the pre TBC patch, for fighting at the Dark Portal, so I like having that one out.
    Tabard of the August Celestials matches perfectly: Click!
    Last edited by Nivena; 2014-01-18 at 07:24 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivena View Post
    I even have that tabard, really liked it when I got it, and still didn't think to try it! Will take it out for a spin when I log on later.

new idea, the blessed slaying set from pre wrath with a few additions
    Blessed Undead Slayer set.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

t8.5 with some t16
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    My current Pally Xmog. Ret and Prot. I'm happy with it!

That's pretty sick.

You guys have some extremely creative xmogs with those vanity helms, nice!

My favorite xmog still is the purple Dragon Soul pieces mixed with heroic tier 11, which I have on my holy set. I'd post a picture but I'm not allowed yet =(

Nice transmog Toralin, I've always been a fan of the blue color. I prob would like red more if I had a red weapon enchant.