Deleted
    Good idea mate, ty

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Hey guys, i made these set what do you think, sadly i couldn't find any good belts, these was the best i could come up with, what do you guys think?
    Very cool. What are the pieces?

I'm very new to transmog, but want to try it out. I have a paladin that I am going to have say quotes from the Monty Python skit The Spanish Inquisition. I dont want him to look exactly like a scarlet crusader, but i do want him to be in red for the quote " an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope, and nice red uniforms." so i would like to search for red armor, but can not figure out how. could someone tell me where to look? (btw i looked at wowhead and maybe i missed it) any help would be appreciated!

10+ Year Old Account
    I need to update season 14 and 15 on here. I'm a bit hesitant to mark the tyrannical stuff as removed since they commented on it being put back.

Noshkeen, I recommend Mogit. Best xmog add on you could possible have and saves a ton of time too.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    Now I've started playing again I thought I should post my xmogs

I started off with the traditional 'Alliance' look, for my prot set with a Mix of T6 & T9 but the Halo didn't seem very 'Tanky' and the horns looked like a good way of getting your head taken off, but Warhelm of the bold seemed to fit really Well.

For Ret I was inspired by the Dread Wastes and hauled out the AQ set.

(Well the bits of it I could get, lost the will to live trying to farm the slime boss in AQ for the gloves)

But with T6 being such a popular set I wanted something a bit different, so I took a look at some of the other BC armour, namely Tier 4 and the off-set T5 lookalikes

But it was my other paladin that really got my attention (She was my Vanilla/BC version of dual spec lol)
    Her RP background is a Lordaeron survivor and I wanted a bit of an Scarlet vibe for her.
    It went through a lot of changes as I picked up more gear, I started out basing the set around the recoloured Judgement set from the pre-Wrath event which just happened to have red(ish) shoulders.

I got Some of the Red T10 and Broken Promise (Seemed appropriate)

Then thinking about it more I wanted it to be more about her homeland than the crusade itself, so the dirty scarlet tabard went in favour of the Argent dawn, and was lucky enough to find a Shield of the wayward footman

But I still had those awesome Red Judgement Shoulders, and well....

A Girl has to have at least one Plate Bikini, right?

Also:
    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-h...1%2520loop.gif
    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-q...3%2520loop.gif
    But I've probably hogged enough bandwidth without inserting them

Deleted
    Not sure about the shoes. Enchant ruins weapon though.

Last edited by Malthanis; 2014-03-31 at 02:21 PM.

Deleted
    Done with my super-shiny-armor-transmorg for my holy cow! Quite happy with how it turned out :-)

I want a damn black/gold plate set but the Exalted transmog is too frickin expensive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Common and not exactly creative but I cannot seem to get enough of green into almost any transmog, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin View Post
    MMO-C is the depressing retirement home of world of warcraft. This is where all the old and retired players come to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Niinjax View Post
    Common and not exactly creative but I cannot seem to get enough of green into almost any transmog, ever.

If you like more green try this sword Fang of Twilight

It drops from Valiona&Theralion in Bastion of Twilight Normal

10+ Year Old Account
    http://wow.joystiq.com/2014/03/29/dr...0/?cps=gravity

Apologies if this is being linked again. The news in this however is very important! This could signal change for us wanting DS LFR gear and possibly future content LFR!
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    http://wow.joystiq.com/2014/03/29/dr...0/?cps=gravity

Apologies if this is being linked again. The news in this however is very important! This could signal change for us wanting DS LFR gear and possibly future content LFR!
    YAY!!! These's great, MoP LFR difficulty have (in my personal opinion) the best looks and DC have pretty cool looking items in LFR (mainly the weapons)

Nothing very special, but I love it

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    Gonna be honest. I'm surprised no one liked my xmog set. I worked hard to get it. I love it though. ^_^
    I know this is a few months late, but I actually love it. I was searching through your posts to see if you had posted what pieces it was (I think I'd like to go after this for my Transmog). But I noticed you hadn't, and also that you've quit WoW. So I'm not sure if you remember what they were or if you left your paladin on this gear maybe you could link me to armory?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xorn View Post
    Very cool. What are the pieces?
    I'm sorry i took way too much time to answer but here the itemlist:

Tabard: Tabard of the Scarlet Crusade
    Shoulders: Primordial Bloodsoaked Pauldrons
    Chest: Ragesteel Breastplate
    Guantles: Ragesteel Gloves
    Waist: Abandoned Zandalari Bucklebreaker
    Legs: Greaves of the Martyr
    Feets: Lavawalker Greaves
    Sword: Fel Iron Greatsword
    Shirt: White Swashbuckler's shirt (I'm not sure if these's the shirt, i will check later)

and here a couple of items recomended by Ariakan:

Pauldrons: Mantle of the Desert Crusade
    Cloak: Dragon's Blood Cape
    Shirt: Red Martial Shirt
    Belt: Ogre Beater's Belt
    Weapon: Haunting Blade

Quote Originally Posted by Corazu View Post
    I know this is a few months late, but I actually love it. I was searching through your posts to see if you had posted what pieces it was (I think I'd like to go after this for my Transmog). But I noticed you hadn't, and also that you've quit WoW. So I'm not sure if you remember what they were or if you left your paladin on this gear maybe you could link me to armory?
    It's just lookalike DK plate from normal T11, with the crown from the cash shop, and our own T11 gaunts because there really isn't any other option for solid blue gauntlets in the game (no generic piece for DK T11). Weapon is LFR Starshatter.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Riggnarock View Post

My prot pally set.
    Can you list what gear you have one? I recognize the weapon and shield.

Looks like Hateful* Gladiator's gear with a belt from LFR Terrace and boots from the Hour of Twilight quest line. And the Ebon Blade tabard.

At least, I'm pretty sure it's Hateful. Deadly looks basically the same but is more monotone, and has a bluish tint to it.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Looks like Hateful* Gladiator's gear with a belt from LFR Terrace and boots from the Hour of Twilight quest line. And the Ebon Blade tabard.

At least, I'm pretty sure it's Hateful. Deadly looks basically the same but is more monotone, and has a bluish tint to it.
    Looked it up on atlas loot, the shoulders, chest and gloves are definitely hateful. the pants seem like it , but I can't be certain for sure cause we can hardly see them on the screenshot.

- - - Updated - - -

My paladins current Transmog.

Will post a item-list later
    Last edited by The Fresh Prince; 2014-04-10 at 04:09 AM.