10+ Year Old Account

Need some suggestions on the weapon, preferably one that doesn't show the enchantment <3
    You are fools to have come to this topic! The icy winds of MMO Champion will consume your souls!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sindragosa View Post

Need some suggestions on the weapon, preferably one that doesn't show the enchantment <3
    What pieces did you use here?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post
    What pieces did you use here?
    Shoulders : Pauldrons of Roaring Flame
    Set armor : Commander's Armor
    Weapon : Soul Cleaver
    You are fools to have come to this topic! The icy winds of MMO Champion will consume your souls!

Quote Originally Posted by Sindragosa View Post

Sulfuras, the Extinguished Hand is clearly the best option!
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think when WoD hits I'm gonna keep sporting what I currently am, which is:

Or I might get the lookalike color set with different leggings and belt since the ones that would normally match don't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

So here is the set I'm currently wearing on my paladin. I like it but it's not really well put-together. I just mashed a bunch of stuff together I thought looked semi-decent.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...ladinQuick.jpg

Dang. I want to say our PVP gear took a better route compared to our PVE gear in WoD.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Hrm. From Darth Malgus to Marka Ragnos. The Dark Side is strong with the S16 gear.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever Ret View Post
    I wanted a simple, "crusader footman" look for ret, so I assembled this transmog. I do wish the older art pieces had sharper textures, but, ya know.

Main Armor: Overlord's Plate uncommon set; pieces were plentiful and cheap on the Stormrage AH.

Helm: Helm of Purified Thoughts; purchasable at Argent Crusade Exalted, so no need to farm the lookalike.

Shoulders: Pauldrons of the Justice-Seeker; the lookalike is much faster to get, but I lucked out on Shade of Aran.

Weapon: Destiny; a simple and truly sharp-looking blade, found fairly cheap in the AH. Looks good slung across the back, and the brown grip reflects the straps on the armor.

Tabard: Argent Crusader's Tabard. Biggest pain to get just in terms of a time investment.

I had similar set.
    Link to album
    http://imgur.com/a/pW8qF#k99eSYV
    Destiny fits well!

Quote Originally Posted by valkemen View Post
    I had similar set.
    Link to album
    http://imgur.com/a/pW8qF#k99eSYV
    Destiny fits well!
    I really like it because it's more "form-fitting" and not insanely bulky-looking.

I've since started alternating the weapon with Taran Icebreaker. I kinda favor the mace, the more I switch between them.

My PvE set. Legendary cloak looks good on it also, I just have it off because I don't use a cloak on my pvp set.
    Engineer = Mage

Biggest possible firepower, yet they keep whining. "SPY SAPPIN' MAH SENTRY!"

I tried to get the belt that sort of looked like a libram, and matched the colors in my set

I really like it because it's more "form-fitting" and not insanely bulky-looking.

I've since started alternating the weapon with Taran Icebreaker. I kinda favor the mace, the more I switch between them.

The mace is the bomb.com yo. He's a Paladin, it's hammah time.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wanted a simple, "crusader footman" look for ret, so I assembled this transmog. I do wish the older art pieces had sharper textures, but, ya know.

Main Armor: Overlord's Plate uncommon set; pieces were plentiful and cheap on the Stormrage AH.

Helm: Helm of Purified Thoughts; purchasable at Argent Crusade Exalted, so no need to farm the lookalike.

Shoulders: Pauldrons of the Justice-Seeker; the lookalike is much faster to get, but I lucked out on Shade of Aran.

Weapon: Destiny; a simple and truly sharp-looking blade, found fairly cheap in the AH. Looks good slung across the back, and the brown grip reflects the straps on the armor.

Tabard: Argent Crusader's Tabard. Biggest pain to get just in terms of a time investment.

Bravo, this looks fantastic. I've always preferred the looks of a sword over a mace.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!

I found this belt on the AH and I like it better than the Overlord set belt, although the brown does break up things a little better.

This is a green Cata belt that picks up the gray color, but is a bit too dark to my eyes at times.

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2014-07-07 at 05:44 PM.

Deleted
    Hi guys I need a little help about this mog, I'm not happy with legs and boots, specially, while about the weapon I switch from the sword to Sulphuras

Anyone doing much with Shieldwall of the breaker? Id like to see a titan themed set.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JediMa View Post
    Hi guys I need a little help about this mog, I'm not happy with legs and boots, specially, while about the weapon I switch from the sword to Sulphuras

http://s4.postimg.org/rzvzkz8vx/Wo_W...714_211358.jpg
    That's really nice. Judgement Sabatons might work for the boots, and I think the pants look fine as-is.

For a tanking set, it would go really well with Vibro Sword and Drillborer Disk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Switched back to human male:

It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 7seti View Post
    That's really nice. Judgement Sabatons might work for the boots, and I think the pants look fine as-is.

For a tanking set, it would go really well with Vibro Sword and Drillborer Disk.
    I will try as you said, just changing the boots, ty mate